Rien:

Welcome new members :)

Thanks excited to join

Kim Yeong Ja -Key:

Hi , I want to join the club how  to join?

Welcome,You can answer the questions that are on the first page ^^

Sylvie:

Hi l came across this and i would like to join .First saw him in W:Two Worlds Apart and got attracted towards his character.So i started watching his dramas .Eagerly waiting for his next drama.I also loved his character in while you were sleeping.

Welcome to the club ^^

Bobaspxrkle:

Welcome,You can answer the questions that are on the first page ^^

Welcome to the club ^^

ok thankyou

1. I saw LJK in W:the tow world and I love him since then.I love his smile . he is so good looking.
  2. I want to join the club so I could discuss about him with those who are the fan of him like me. hehe 

1. Why do you want to join? [What do you love about LJK, specifically?]

I want to join because i want to be in a community that also love lee jongsuk just as much as me, perhas even more!! 

2. Which LJK's drama is your favorite and why?

My favorite drama of his is While You Were Sleeping! I swear I was a changed person after watching it ahaha its the first kdrama that grabbed my attention enough for me to binge it in one sitting. i was just so intrigued and fascinated by the story! Jaechan completely stole my heart!!

kate:

I want to join because i want to be in a community that also love lee jongsuk just as much as me, perhas even more!! 

My favorite drama of his is While You Were Sleeping! I swear I was a changed person after watching it ahaha its the first kdrama that grabbed my attention enough for me to binge it in one sitting. i was just so intrigued and fascinated by the story! Jaechan completely stole my heart!!

Welcome to the club ^_^

Rien:

I made a challenge, hope these hairstyles look different enough?

Woah, can't believe I'm so late!

1. 2.5/5 -> Blonde doesn't seem to suit him!

2. 3/5 -> He totally gives off different vibes!

3. 2/5 ->Even the auburn shade looks weird :O

4. 5/5 -> This one's low-key my fav!

5.  4/5 -> This seriously gives me the playboy vibes..

6. 3.5/5

7. 5/5 -> Can't deny the charms he gives off with this hairstyle!

8. 5/5 -> This hair color seems to suit him more than black or is it just this one particular picture?

9. 4/5 -> I don't know why he just doesn't look as charming in comparatively light hair colors.

Aklima:

im huge fan of lee jong suk for longest time and he is my everything! So i dont know how to join fan club >﹏<

Welcome! I've added you to the main page ;)

@Rien you've made some really great badges, I love that red flower image of LJS. I'll add them soon and credit you!

Kim Yeong Ja -Key:

Hi , I want to join the club how  to join?

Welcome! I added you, let's enjoy fangirling together!

Sylvie:

Hi l came across this and i would like to join .First saw him in W:Two Worlds Apart and got attracted towards his character.So i started watching his dramas .Eagerly waiting for his next drama.I also loved his character in while you were sleeping.

I loved him in WYWS as well! Welcome ;)

kate:

Jae Chan was truly one of the best characters LJS portrayed! Welcome ;)

here is so quiet for long while, let's bring the mood back up!

A while back I made some Elongated Hexagon badges for the Lee Do Hyun Cult, I like the template so I tried it for our cult and this is the result, hope it looks okay?

Played with a new template and made these, not sure if they look okay enough? Though the text is readable it's also a lot and maybe too big? I like my text white but if you think color would be better let me know. Any feedback would be great! If you guys like this template/shape and want it for your profile let me know and I will make some. Also does anyone have a better suggestion for the title on the badge?