Wekcomee!

Truee the name "sukkie's angels" is soo smart

Welcome, Amy!

I'm happy to have another person over here. The name's all thanks to Rien's creativity. 

Thank you Rien ;)

Xie Lalisa The Lil Kid:

Welcome, Amy!

I'm happy to have another person over here. The name's all thanks to Rien's creativity. 

Thank you Rien ;)

I'm so glad everyone likes the name :) Also I'm trying out something new for badges...it's still a work in progress I'm not sure which font I should use so I just went with something basic.. How does this look? Should I Change the font for Sukkie's Angels to something else?  

Rien:

I'm so glad everyone likes the name :) Also I'm trying out something new for badges...it's still a work in progress I'm not sure which font I should use so I just went with something basic.. How does this look? Should I Change the font for Sukkie's Angels to something else?  

omg I love it pink is my favourite colour so I'm very much biased when it comes to anything pink! you're really talented it's very pretty <3

Xie Lalisa The Lil Kid:

Welcome, Amy!

Thank you Rien ;)

Thank you and the name is really cute I love it :)

Rien:

Okay, this one is just

SUPERB!

We made the fan guide with a pink theme but this color is even cuter. Can you tell me the hex, please? The text suits the overall batch so I would recommend going with it ;)

Xie Lalisa The Lil Kid:

Okay, this one is just

SUPERB!

We made the fan guide with a pink theme but this color is even cuter. Can you tell me the hex, please? The text suits the overall batch so I would recommend going with it ;)

Thanks, I’m going to experiment a bit more later today. I’m thinking about adding a ribbon to the badge, to place the text. Not sure how that will look though.

It’s probably some color between pink and peach? 
#e79393 (border) 
#e6bbb4 (clothing)
#f0d6c7 (background)

Rien:

Thanks, I’m going to experiment a bit more later today. I’m thinking about adding a ribbon to the badge, to place the text. Not sure how that will look though.

It’s probably some color between pink and peach? 
#e79393 (border) 
#e6bbb4 (clothing)
#f0d6c7 (background)

I think it would look good but who knows, you should just go ahead and try it. Thank you for the codes :D

Hii! I would like to join. I'm really sad that I didn't get to know  about this club earlier.Though I haven't watched many dramas of his but I'm still in the process

Lee Jong suk caught my attention when I first watched the drama W:Two Worlds Apart,he portrayed the character really amazingly I also like his sweet personality and how he takes care and is kind towards his co-workers. I was really heartbroken when I heard that he enlisted in military but I'm happy that he is back and is having a drama again *excited* 

I don't think I can choose because I like all of his dramas:)

But if I really have to choose I really like While You Were Sleeping 

Rien:

Hello! :) The font is great but reduce the size. Need a "breathing" space between the letters and the inner border.  For example, the 'S' in Sukkie's should not touch the inner border. Other than that, looks good!

Lady Ajumma:

Hello! :) The font is great but reduce the size. Need a "breathing" space between the letters and the inner border.  For example, the 'S' in Sukkie's should not touch the inner border. Other than that, looks good!

Okay thanks for the feedback, I tend to make the text bigger so it’s more readable. Will try to change it tomorrow and upload a new version :) 

edit: okay so tomorrow came sooner. Hope the badge/template looks better now? If so I can make some more with different images :) Made the text a bit smaller and added more space between the lines also added a gradiënt in the border. I will adjust the gradient a bit tomorrow  (use the old color and a darker color). Also maybe I will also put some more space between the letters to see if that looks better.

Let me know if your prefer B or C :)

OldNew
ABC

@Rien

I think B looks the best ^^

Bobaspxrkle:

Hii! I would like to join. I'm really sad that I didn't get to know  about this club earlier.Though I haven't watched many dramas of his but I'm still in the process

Lee Jong suk caught my attention when I first watched the drama W:Two Worlds Apart,he portrayed the character really amazingly I also like his sweet personality and how he takes care and is kind towards his co-workers. I was really heartbroken when I heard that he enlisted in military but I'm happy that he is back and is having a drama again *excited* 

I don't think I can choose because I like all of his dramas:)

But if I really have to choose I really like While You Were Sleeping 

Welcome!!! I'm happy you decided to join us ;)

@Rien, I think A looks the best cuz it makes the text stand out but Lady Ahjumma is right as well, so I would prefer B. Let me know your decision so that I can add this as well ;)