❁ Lee Jong Suk's fandom: Sukkie's Angels
❁ Purpose of this Cult ❁
This fan crush cult is made with the sole purpose of "APPRECIATION", how about you join our cult if you're a fan of Lee Jong Suk as well and indulge in the typical fan crush activities with us?

❁ List of Sukkies with us
ShiroManUtiavN Rien_ilyxshawtyXie Lalisa
STARSHADOWAri
nastou19PuriPuriPurpleSasuke_Uchiha
Lady Ajumma
StaccieAmy
Bobaspxrkle
Aklima
Kim Yeong Ja- KeySylvieKate

(✿◡‿◡) Do's (⊙x⊙;) Don't's
  • Be friendly,
  • Fan crushing,
  • Respect everyone                                
  • No hatred towards Sukkies
  • No hatred towards LJK
  • No rudeness allowed!

✧ Hall of fame ✧
1. ✧ Lady Ajumma ✧ 
2. ✧ Shiro 
3.  nastou19 
4. Rien 
 ✧ Waiting for more  ✧ 

Just so that we know you, answer the following in your joining post!

1. Why do you want to join? [What do you love about LJK, specifically?]

2. Which LJK's drama is your favorite and why?

What all to post?
Anything related to LJS is totally allowed!
Here's a post for those who have seen the variety shows where our dear Angel Sukkie appeared. 

The ULTRA FAN GUIDE
You can read the fan guide, by us Sukkie's Angels (Shiro, XieLalisa and ManUtiavN) here (click on the text)!

Badges!

Credited to Rien

Banners!

Credited to Rien

Shiro:

Yaaay I'm in 

Me too! :)

I want to join because he is another one of my favorites... I appreciate him so much I gave him the nickname cutie lee... but he is probably more of a charmer... 

maybe:  Lee Jong Suk´s Charmed Sukkies 

Ot The cult of th  sukkies... 

The Cult of LJS Charms... im just playing around here...   

I've no imagination when it comes to giving names so I'll go along with the majority decision.
My appreciation comes down to watching all of his work. I still have a few to go but I'm on the right track.

So I looked up and they also call Lee Jong Suk: The Giving Angel. Apart from his nickname Sukki, fans also gave him the moniker "The Giving Angel" because of his gentle demeanor, warm personality, and kindheartedness. So maybe…. Lee Jong Suk’s Angels or Sukki’s Angels? Like in Charlie’s Angels haha. Will try making a badge if our name is final.

Rien:

So I looked up and they also call Lee Jong Suk: The Giving Angel. Apart from his nickname Sukki, fans also gave him the moniker "The Giving Angel" because of his gentle demeanor, warm personality, and kindheartedness. So maybe…. Lee Jong Suk’s Angels or Sukki’s Angels? Like in Charlie’s Angels haha. Will try making a badge if our name is final.

This is a great idea, how about we call it Sukkies's Angels?

And thanks in advance for the badges.

Xie Lalisa:

Or we can put them all together and have a vote.. When the name is final, we can maybe pick some of the images for our badges & banners from here: https://www.hancinema.net/korean_Lee_Jong-suk-picture_gallery.html I really like the photoshoot he did for Elle Magazine Korea, with the long hairstyle.

Also forgot to answer question nr. 1… Because he is a favorite of mine. I really missed him, so glad he’s back :) Hoping he won’t quit the Romance Genre.

Edit: Just made this badge for the MDL Watch Challenge

Rien:

Or we can put them all together and have a vote.. When the name is final, we can maybe pick some of the images for our badges & banners from here: https://www.hancinema.net/korean_Lee_Jong-suk-picture_gallery.html I really like the photoshoot he did for Elle Magazine Korea, with the long hairstyle.

Also forgot to answer question nr. 1… Because he is a favorite of mine. I really missed him, so glad he’s back :) Hoping he won’t quit the Romance Genre.

Edit: Just made this badge for the MDL Watch Challenge

Xie Lalisa:

Got it, we could discuss more on it once I'm done making the whole "first post" and we gather more fans, who're not even aware we made this! And LJS looks so handsome in this one!

Of course, romance genre suits him well and so does crime and murder!

@ Xie Lalisa, I found a better ice cream picture and made this new badge <3

Xie Lalisa:

<Suggestions for title requested>

❁ Purpose of this Cult ❁
This fan crush cult is made with the sole purpose of "APPRECIATION", how about you join our cult if you're a fan of Lee Jong Suk as well and indulge in the typical fan crush activities with us?

❁ List of Sukkies with us
Welcoming:
ShiroRien, ManUtiavN

(✿◡‿◡) Do's (⊙x⊙;) Don't's
  • Be friendly,
  • Fan crushing,
  • Respect everyone                                
  • No hatred towards Sukkies
  • No hatred towards LJK
  • No rudeness allowed!

Hall of fame: <to be developed>

<Under Construction>

<Feel free to join in the meanwhile>

<Don't forget the rules of our cult and please answer the following questions while sending your joining post>

1. Why do you want to join?

2. Suggest something for the main title for this cult aka tribe!

hi! I actually wanted to join too! 1) well im in love w Lee Jong Suk and his dramas! I have binged most of his dramas and rewatched them several times as well! hes an amazing actor! my fav dramas os his include: "W" , "While You Were Sleeping" "Romance Is A Bonus Book" and "Pinocchio"!!

2) maybe something like "Sukkies Little Angels" (haha its already "Sukkies Angels" but yep) or it could also be "Sukkie Forever"?

@Rien, it looks so nice!

Rien:

@ Xie Lalisa, I found a better ice cream picture and made this new badge <3

@_ilyxshawty the title's suggestions are nice, I've been changing the title every day now since everybody's giving so nice suggestions, we can change it to Sukkie's Little Angels!

I'm in a creative mood and would like to make some new badges and/or banners this week. So just wanted to know are we now called: Sukkie's Angels or Sukkie's Little Angels or are we still waiting for a better suggestion?

Rien:

I'm in a creative mood and would like to make some new badges and/or banners this week. So just wanted to know are we now called: Sukkie's Angels or Sukkie's Little Angels or are we still waiting for a better suggestion?

Thank You! We will appreciate it, we're called Sukkie's Angels for sure now, no changes!