Still waiting patiently for the most-awaited comeback of our LJS. I hoped Big Mouth would air in the early part of 2022 :(

Xie Lalisa The Lil Kid:

@Rien, I think A looks the best cuz it makes the text stand out but Lady Ahjumma is right as well, so I would prefer B. Let me know your decision so that I can add this as well ;)

I think I will use B for the template, will also make some more with different images later and add them in my Badges & Banners Thread. Might make some new Elongated Hexagon Badges too.
https://mydramalist.com/discussions/creativity-forum/69619-badges-banners?pid=2182517&page=6#p2182517

I think B is better as it makes the group name stands out.

Btw, I added my comment on No Breathing that I watched not long ago. See p.3 ^^

Rien:
Let me know if your prefer B or C :)

For me its B ^_^

@Rien, I like B the most it's really pretty and you can read the text clearly

Okay, here’s more options. If you have a favorite image/color you want for the badge please let me know ;)

nastou19:

Welcome!

Xie Lalisa The Lil Kid:

Welcome!!! I'm happy you decided to join us ;)

Thank you very much :)

I'm really glad to be a part of this club

Rien:
Okay, here’s more options. If you have a favorite image/color you want for the badge please let me know ;)

Wowwww all of them are amazing Rien that long hair is another level *_* I really like his long hair ❤

STARSHADOW:

Wowwww all of them are amazing Rien that long hair is another level *_* I really like his long hair ❤

Thanks :) I tried to make some new Elongated Hexagon Badges with the same font from the small Hexagon Badges, not sure if these look okay? Could use some feedback. I think I need to adjust the Sukkie's Angels part... also tried a different font in C

These are still under construction :)

A
B
C
D

C

Rien:
Thanks :) I tried to make some new Elongated Hexagon Badges with the same font from the small Hexagon Badges, not sure if these look okay? Could use some feedback. I think I need to adjust the Sukkie's Angels part...

These are still under construction :)

I really like the flower one but I think that the simple font on the second badge would look good :)

Overall they are really amazing

Bobaspxrkle:

I really like the flower one but I think that the simple font on the second badge would look good :)

Overall they are really amazing

I like the flower too :) I might adjust the image a bit for that badge. So what if I went with B but maybe make the text Lee Jong Suk Cult smaller like in C?

Rien:

I like the flower too :) I might adjust the image a bit for that badge. So what if I went with B but maybe make the text Lee Jong Suk Cult smaller like in C?

That would look great

The font in C  also looks good

Rien:
Thanks :) I tried to make some new Elongated Hexagon Badges with the same font from the small Hexagon Badges, not sure if these look okay? Could use some feedback. I think I need to adjust the Sukkie's Angels part... also tried a different font in C

I love the flower one, both B and C looks great but I prefer C font more.

im huge fan of lee jong suk for longest time and he is my everything! So i dont know how to join fan club >﹏<