Xie Lalisa The Lil Kid:

Still waiting patiently for the most-awaited comeback of our LJS. I hoped Big Mouth would air in the early part of 2022 :(

Me too >︿<

Aklima:

im huge fan of lee jong suk for longest time and he is my everything! So i dont know how to join fan club >﹏<

Welcome Aklima,
To join is very easy…

”Just so that we know you, answer the following in your joining post!”

1. Why do you want to join? [What do you love about LJK, specifically?]

2. Which LJK's drama is your favorite and why?

i would like to join fan club of Lee Jong Suk because Lee Jong Suk is my 1 favourite person and i like everything about him especially his cuteness and handsomeness. My favourite drama of him is W because its my first time to see Lee Jong Suk  and when i saw him in W, at first sight i fall in love with him so i never forget that moment!

I hope Sukkie's Angel Club can accept me!

Aklima:

i would like to join fan club of Lee Jong Suk because Lee Jong Suk is my 1 favourite person and i like everything about him especially his cuteness and handsomeness. My favourite drama of him is W because its my first time to see Lee Jong Suk  and when i saw him in W, at first sight i fall in love with him so i never forget that moment!

I hope Sukkie's Angel Club can accept me!

Welcome to the club ^^

I made a challenge, hope these hairstyles look different enough?

I think the hairstyles are different enough but this still is difficult ^^ :
01-
02-
03 - seems like Secret Garden hairstyle
04- probably I Hear Your Voice but I kind of hesitate with Romance is a Bonus Book
05-
06- Pinocchio
07- isn't that his new hairstyle from his photo released after his military service, so... Big Mouth ?
08-
09-

nastou19:

I think the hairstyles are different enough but this still is difficult ^^ :
01-
02-
03 - seems like Secret Garden hairstyle
04- probably I Hear Your Voice but I kind of hesitate with Romance is a Bonus Book
05-
06- Pinocchio
07- isn't that his new hairstyle from his photo released after his military service, so... Big Mouth ?
08-
09-

i thought we rating lee jong suk's hairstyles 

Aklima:

i thought we rating lee jong suk's hairstyles 

You thought right :)

LOL I did not read the title and just invented my own game 😳 Sorry about that, I guess I'm tired again. I need to stop watching dramas and just go to sleep ^^

Here is my rating :
01 - 1/5
02 - 3/5
03 - 0.5/5
04 - 3/5
05 - 4/5
06 - 2/5
07 - 5/5
08 - 5/5
09 - 3/5

Rien:

You thought right :)

i done it, do you want to see it? its there right now!

This only based of my likes! ♡

Hi , I want to join the club how  to join?

Hi l came across this and i would like to join .First saw him in W:Two Worlds Apart and got attracted towards his character.So i started watching his dramas .Eagerly waiting for his next drama.I also loved his character in while you were sleeping.

Welcome new members :)

Rien:

Welcome new members :)

Thanks