I like the choice for the text. "Cult" seems like too strong of a meaning to me so "member" is a good alternative.

1. Why do you want to join?

I want to join because i think it would be fun to be in a community where we all like Lee Jong Suk!

2. Which LJK's drama is your favorite and why?

My favorite drama of his is the hymn of death because i love the "forbidden love" trope and it was just so beautiful overall.

Hi!! I'll also like to join.

I want to join because he one of my favorite actor and I like his acting very much. I don't know what should i tell about him.I like every thing about him.

And my fav drama is Pinocchio because dua to this drama i got to know him and that was my second korean drama.

Welcome @Na-bi07

Rien:

Welcome @Na-bi07

Yeah!!!!!! Thank you.

Na-bi07:

I want to join because he one of my favorite actor and I like his acting very much. I don't know what should i tell about him.I like every thing about him.

And my fav drama is Pinocchio because dua to this drama i got to know him and that was my second korean drama.

Welcome to the club ^^

Na-bi07:

Welcome to the club!! I've added you to the members list..

Let's enjoy our time together :D

Rien you've been more creative for the time I was gone.. All of them love so beautiful, especially the third one~

I would suggest Sukkie's Angels' Cult in the color and font for the left-most bottom badge.. 

Xie Lalisa:

I would suggest Sukkie's Angels' Cult in the color and font for the left-most bottom badge.. 

Okay here's another try... I'm not so great with fonts :S Here's one with the font Futura and one without text if someone wants to try a different font.

All of these look absolutely beautiful, the font suits his persona in the last badge so much! I think the second pic in the right row would go better with curvy fonts while the second in the left one would go well with edgy ones.

umm... new members are still welcomed, right? I wanted to join this club a long time ago but I kept delaying it... :'(

Just so that we know you, answer the following in your joining post!

1. Why do you want to join? [What do you love about LJK, specifically?]

The first thing about him that caught my attention was his handsomeness. Later I started liking him for his charm, his acting, his personality and his cute shy nature <3

2. Which LJK's drama is your favorite and why?

WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING. I've watched this drama two times already and probably next year I'll rewatch it again. WYWS is the drama that introduced me to LJS and till now it remains superior to me. Everything about this drama is my fav. Unproblematic ML & SML, smart FL, strong villain, lovable side characters and so many legal cases with slice of life content - Literally the type of drama I love to watch!

Dramas 

Name 

My thoughts about it! 

I have 

seen it 

Romance is a Bonus Book

10/10. I always remember this drama during the winter season :D As a book lover, I enjoyed this drama a lot. This drama made me realize that I'm  a fan of slow burn romance. Yes

The Hymn of Death

10/10. I cried a river watching it :')Yes

Pinocchio

9/10. Good story with so many moral lessons, that's all I can say about Pinocchio.Yes

7 First Kisses

9/10. This drama was all about fan service. At some point, I wished I was the FL :PYes

While you were Sleeping 

10/10. Best drama of LJS in my opinion. I can write a whole essay about it but I'm gonna keep it short - I Love Everything about this drama.Yes

Doctor stranger

No

Weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo

10/10. LJS had a cute short cameo in this one and it was fun watching him in one of my fav Kdrama.Yes

W

10/10. The most gorgeous drama of LJS, I would say. His charm in this one was overwhelming. After WYWS, W is my 2nd fav drama of LJS.Yes

Go Ho’s starry night 

No

Potato Star 2013QR3

No

I Hear Your Voice

9/10. One of the best classic Kdrama of all time.Yes

School 2013

9/10. Watching LJS and Kim Woo Bin together was like a dream come true thing for me. Bromance at its best :DYes

High Kick! The Revenge of the Short Legged 

10/10. I started this drama with zero expectations but surprisingly it was too good. I wish more people would recognize this drama.Yes

Secret Garden 

No

Prosecutor Prinsess 

No

Lock&Lock Astrology

No

Movies 

Name 

My thoughts about this! 

I have 

seen it!

V.I.P.

7/10. The only good thing about this movie was LJS. His acting was spectacular. But the story was flat.Yes

No Breathing

7/10.  It would've been much better if it was a drama, instead of a movie.Yes

Hot Young Bloods

9/10. I thought I won't like this movie but I really enjoyed it. LJS' acting was brilliant here. I wanted more scenes of LJS and PBY tho :'( Yes

The Face Reader 

No

Soar into the Sun 

No

As One 

No

Be With Me

No

Upcoming projects 

Name 

My thoughts about this! 

Decibel 

Looking forward to it!

The Witch: Part 2. The Other One

Didn't watch it yet.

Big Mouth

Currently watching it and I can already say that it's gonna be another hit drama of LJS.

Jade Lovers 

This one is never getting released, right? :"(

Niha Rai:
Jade Lovers

This one is never getting released, right? :"(

Sadly right :( It's been too long already.

Welcome to you and previous new members^^

PS: I'm also watching Big mouth and I can't help thinking he really is Big Mouse. Simply because it would be an interesting character choice.

nastou19:

Sadly right :( It's been too long already.

Welcome to you and previous new members^^

PS: I'm also watching Big mouth and I can't help thinking he really is Big Mouse. Simply because it would be an interesting character choice.

Thank you so much for welcoming me^^

I hope to get along with everyone here.

As for Big Mouth, I'm in the same boat as you. My entire week goes by guessing "who is Big Mouse?" This drama is really getting wild now. Can't wait to watch today's episode!!

Bit late to say this but so happy to see Lee Jong Suk is now dating IU - Lee Ji Eun

Very unexpected news ever! Ship them hardest now <3

(hoping they will get married together lol)