....and Lis, that is a particularly stupid one! *rolls eyes*
jeanie65jh wrote: ....and Lis, that is a particularly stupid one! *rolls eyes*

Yes, it was...*shakes fist*
I really need to start watching Tree With Deep Roots.
jeanie65jh wrote: I really need to start watching Tree With Deep Roots.

You should! I'm waiting for a few more episode to be out so I can dramathon through them like I did with the first 10...lol
He started filming Wolf Boy on the 21st of December.

Wolf Boy
Super excited.. I need more by him <3
ohmiyazutto wrote: Super excited.. I need more by him <3

Your avi is sublime!
jeanie65jh wrote: Your avi is sublime!

Thank you..He is my PC wallpaper right now too.
I keep waffling back and forth between SJS and Shota! lol...

Song Joong Ki needs to be in more dramas! Lots more before he has to enlist.
No one recognized Song Joong Ki on the subway?

On December 24th, actor Song Joong Ki guested on SBS Power FM‘s ‘Park So Hyun’s Love Game‘ revealing an interesting story involving his commuting process to the radio station.

The actor started his story off with, “There was heavy traffic on the road and I decided to ride the subway because I feared that I would be late for this broadcast. I buried my head under a hat and wore glasses. No one recognized me and I was able to arrive 30 minutes earlier than the scheduled time.”

Upon hearing his story, radio listeners commented, “He used public transportation because he thought he would be late to work~ What a responsible man!“, “Wow his face must be small enough to be covered entirely by the cap. No wonder no one recognized him“, and “Only if I was there beside him~“.

In related news, he is now busy filming his new movie, ‘Wolf Boy‘ with co-star, Park Bo Young.

Source + Photos: Osen |via: allkpop
Song Joongki’s spring photoshoot for Top Star News Magazine

Song Joongki, whose involvement in various movies and dramas are gaining him high popularity, has recently participated in a photo shoot.

Through a recent photo shoot with Top Star News Magazine, Song Joongki showed off the newest upcoming spring trends with a highly intelligent fashion sense garnering much interest.

This photo shoot was done with an Urban Chic concept and Song Joongki successfully pulled off the spring fashions with a mischievous yet honest image.

On February 3rd, Song Joongki will participate in a vocal talent donation event that is geared to help people that are blind. Furthermore, he will also be involved in advertising for the ‘Kind Librarian Project’.

Allkpop