SONG JOONG KI!!! seriously love him. i first saw him in running man. loved him, so sad he left though :(
Song Joongki!!!! OMG! I first saw him in sunkyunwan and fall inloved really easily♥ and then later on, i got hooked into running man and i didn't knew he was a regular member then when i was watching the old episodes, I saw him and i was like asdfskdfjskldfjs he's so cute and romantic! Sunny and Joongki ♥.♥ SunKi <3 Anyone with me? lol~ Too bad he isn't a regular anymore.. I really miss him in running man :( I hope he'll be back soooon. T_T And ohh... Last december i saw his tony moly life sized standee at the mall (philippines) and in my mind, i thought of stealing it and taking him home hahaha /embarrassing.
Song Joong Ki <3

Actor Song Joong Ki (27) has been selected as the newest model for ‘Sprite‘.

Representatives from Sprite’s parent company Coca-Cola remarked, “His refreshing smile and image pairs well with Sprite’s concept. We think he will successfully convey the brand’s image to the younger generations, who are always on the lookout for new trends.”

Song Joong Ki is rapidly becoming a blue chip in the advertising world, and he continues to receive praise for his acting, especially after his role in SBS‘s ‘Deep Rooted Tree‘. Currently, he is filming his new movie, ‘Wolf Boy‘.

Song Joong Ki’s Sprite advertisements will begin airing on March 1st through television.

Source & Image : DongA via Nate, Etomato

--Allkpop
LisNoir wrote: Song Joong Ki becomes the new model for ‘Sprite’

haaah you posted ^_^..he looks cute in the first pic
I want to but am too lazy to go to the kiss booth and transfer all the smexy SJK pictures from there to here!
uploaded by "arirangworld" on YT yesterday

You know kamz, I hadn't seen the video until a few minutes ago and I'm questioning something..... Why is Song Joong Ki at #7? *Le gasp* He should have been at #5 But, at least, he made it. <3
LisNoir wrote: You know kamz, I hadn't seen the video until a few minutes ago and I'm questioning something.....

Why is Song Joong Ki at #7? *Le gasp* He should have been at #5

hahaha i SO agree...
KamZ wrote: hahaha i SO agree...

I think he's not taken as seriously as other actors because he's so damn pretty. But he can absolutely act. <3 He amazes me every time I see him... Speaking of seeing him...I need to watch Penny Pinchers. I wish the main actress wasn't "Myung Wol" though. And I am STILL waiting for him to have a main role! Where is it?!!? lol
LisNoir wrote: I think he's not taken as seriously as other actors because he's so damn pretty. But he can absolutely act. <3 He amazes me every time I see him... Speaking of seeing him...I need to watch Penny Pinchers. I wish the main actress wasn't "Myung Wol" though. And I am STILL waiting for him to have a main role! Where is it?!!? lol

from whatever i've seen of him so far i agree he can act...i hope he gets a lead role soon enough...he deserves it..
KamZ wrote: from whatever i've seen of him so far i agree he can act...i hope he gets a lead role soon enough...he deserves it..

He does deserve it. <3
He so can act who said otherwise? who ?? grrrr....his turn in S Scandal alone in my opinion shows how fantastic he is :)
RainFlower wrote: He so can act who said otherwise? who ?? grrrr....his turn in S Scandal alone in my opinion shows how fantastic he is :)

breathe RF lol