awwww that kiddo is so lucky *jealous*
New album teaser "Together"

I don't know if this has been posted, but This is his official YT channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialLeejoongi?feature=watch
I'm watching Time between Dog and Wolf. He's so great in it :D
i wanna like this guy, i really do, but all i've seen him in was Hero (can you get PTSD from bad dramas?) and My girl. he acted well in my girl, but i felt like his character didnt add anything meaningful to the plot so i got annoyed with his whole story line. that and his hair...just...put me off. so...if i want to see him at his best what do i watch?
cityhunter83 wrote:
so...if i want to see him at his best what do i watch?

I cannot answer this because I've yet to find something I like with him in it.
Iljimae <3 Just watch that :D
I just finished TBD&W and I loved it (gave it a 10 and put it on my fav list^^) Now I'm attacking Hero. Yes, I'm on a Lee Jun Ki marathon, why ? Can't wait for his new drama !
Lee Joongi’s Japanese fans pack into the meeting hall

wrote: The tickets for Actor Lee Joongi’s first Japanese fan meeting were all sold out.

The IMX, Lee Joongi’s agency, announced on March 13 that the tickets for the Japanese fan meeting, Coming Back, were all sold out, reflecting Lee’s popularity among Japanese fans is still high, even after his two-year absence.

The fan meeting will hold four times in three major Japanese cities of Nagoya, Yokohama and Osaka, starting in Nagoya on March 16.

The fan meeting was designed to celebrate Lee’s discharge from the army and show Lee’s magnetism for Japanese fans who maintained their support and love while Lee have been absent for two years.

At the events, Lee is planning to first release his new single, Deucer. The title song “Together” is a fast-tempo modern rock that can be enjoyed together with the audience. In the song, the acclamations of the fans who attended the Korean fan meeting held on February 16, the day when he was discharged, were inserted.
Lee Jun Ki's Airport Fashion

http://drmtr5yzg1z25.cloudfront.net/5d5a76ac97cc32943c65f7418df74981_large.jpg[/IMG]

Lee Jun Ki left for Japan through the Kimpo Airport on March 15th for his Japanese fan meeting “Coming Back.” As we reported earlier, “Coming Back” will be held at Nagoya on March 16th, Yokohama on March 18th, and Osaka on March 19th. During the fan meeting he will reveal his single album “Deucer” and also perform the upbeat modern-rock title track “Together.”

Lee Jun Ki wore a trench coat and a trench coat underneath. For pants he wore shiny black jeans. The overall look

Netizens that came across the picture stated, “[I]Where is Lee Jun Ki going?
” “After being discharged from his military service he looks more manly,” “When will he begin his projects?,” and “I like his sunglasses.”

Source: soompi
cityhunter83 wrote: i wanna like this guy, i really do, but all i've seen him in was Hero (can you get PTSD from bad dramas?) and My girl. he acted well in my girl, but i felt like his character didnt add anything meaningful to the plot so i got annoyed with his whole story line. that and his hair...just...put me off.

so...if i want to see him at his best what do i watch?

I havent heard good things about Hero so have it on the back burner....

My Girl yes his hair was awful I agree but he portrayed his part well....he just didnt have anywhere to go with it...

Now if you want to see him at his best....try Iljimae & Time Between Dog & Wolf both 10/10 dramas for me certainly
Iljimae and Time Between Dog & Wolf are pure love
Iljimae and time between dog and wolf lol :)
I'm currently watching Hero. ^^
Lee Jun Ki’s ‘Deucer’ ranks #1 on the Oricon

Popular Hallyu actor Lee Jun Ki has evidenced his star status in Japan as his first single, since his return from the army, has topped the Oricon Charts.

Lee Jun Ki’s new single, ‘Deucer‘, released March 16th, ranked #1 on the latest Oricon daily singles chart.

Lee Jun Ki received the news with his fans during a Nagoya fan meeting, and thus both Lee and his fans were able to celebrate the news together.

The singer/actor showcased the songs from this new single during the eventful fan meeting, creating a memorable experience for all who were present.

In related news, Lee Jun Ki will be continuing his fan meeting tour by making stops in Yokohama and Osaka.

Allkpop

Congrats!! :D
Lee Jun Ki reveals his phobia of planes

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/20120317_leejunki_1.jpg[/IMG]

While kick starting his comeback activities in Japan, actor Lee Jun Ki confessed his phobia of airplanes through a new Twitter update.

On March 18th, Lee Jun Ki wrote on his Twitter, “Yokohama is too far! I’m going by car because I’m scared of planes, but this is really slow. It’d be nice if I had my friends in Korea to hang out with… You know that my play style is international, right? Thank you, baby.

Despite being covered up in sunglasses, his handsome looks shine straight through to the camera, and it’s certainly nice to be able to see the star so regularly now that he’s discharged from the army. Lee Jun Ki will be touring 4 different cities this month to meet with his Japanese fans.

Netizens commented, “It’s my first time seeing someone with a phobia of planes. Still so cute“, “[I]Didn’t expect him to be scared of planes
“, and “Then how did you go all the way to Japan!

Source + Photos: OSEN |via: Naver & allkpop