finally some news on binnie..phewwww...

Marine Hyun Bin may serve in PR brigade

Actor Hyun Bin may serve in the PR Brigade in the future.

On the 16th, according to the National Defense Committee, they are discussing sending the Lance Corporal Hyun Bin to the PR Brigade when he becomes a Corporal. Singer Lee Jung set the precedent.

Hyun Bin joined the the Marine Corps in March and is currently serving in the Sixth Brigade.

He will attend the marathon, which celebrates the day Seoul was recaptured, on the 25th.

Source: Star News
what is this PR Brigade anyways? i'm assuming PR stands for Public Relations (n u were thinkin i would say Paradise Ranch!!! :p)..i will try and see if i can find out some more info on this PR Brigade
kamz wrote: what is this PR Brigade anyways? i'm assuming PR stands for Public Relations (n u were thinkin i would say Paradise Ranch!!! :p)..i will try and see if i can find out some more info on this PR Brigade

Jajajajaja, kamz-ssi....don't do that to yourself.....Of course you wouldn't say PR= Paradise Ranch..Binnie is not in it. :p

Did you find anything on that?
Kamz, I love your avi of him. To me Binnie is at his most gorgeous when he sports a slightly dirty, grunge look. (see..most of Snow Queen) But that tiny hat on his head must go!
LisNoir wrote: Did you find anything on that?

when i put a search for "PR Brigade + Republic of Korea" i get this on wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Korea_Marine_Corps
i was actually hopin to get some info from u since u r the research expert hahaha

jeanie65jh wrote: Kamz, I love your avi of him. To me Binnie is at his most gorgeous when he sports a slightly dirty, grunge look. (see..most of Snow Queen) But that tiny hat on his head must go!

haha oh yes!! MUST.LOSE.HAT lol...but i love him neways grunge or clean shaven hehe

LisNoir wrote:

wow..khumawoyeo lis-ssi..i just can't explain this feelin right now..im choking right now..i tear up every single time i hear this song..dunno why but my heart aches (is it weird?! hehe)..i FEEL him, u know..n it breaks my heart..i'm so in love with him..aaaah it just feels soooo..uhhmm i dunno i just can't explain it hehehe...saranghae binnie..<3<3<3
kamz wrote: when i put a search for "PR Brigade + Republic of Korea" i get this on wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Korea_Marine_Corps
i was actually hopin to get some info from u since u r the research expert hahaha

wow..khumawoyeo lis-ssi..i just can't explain this feelin right now..im choking right now..i tear up every single time i hear this song..dunno why but my heart aches (is it weird?! hehe)..i FEEL him, u know..n it breaks my heart..i'm so in love with him..aaaah it just feels soooo..uhhmm i dunno i just can't explain it hehehe...saranghae binnie..<3<3<3

LOL, I haven't looked it up.

And I knew you would like that vid....lol
LisNoir wrote: LOL, I haven't looked it up.

And I knew you would like that vid....lol

oh i love the video :)...
when i translate it, this is what i get...copy pasting it lol:
Hyun Bin, or soldiers will be promoted to the service in the promotion group

Enlisted in the Marine Corps and served in paekyong actor Hyun Bin, was promoted to the soldiers in, the veryPossible service to advocacy groups.

http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/11148
ooohhh that man..yes, that man in the middle :)

Marine Hyun Bin will emcee the Marine Corps band concert.

On the 20th, a spokesperson for the Marine Corps said, “Hyun Bin will emcee the Marine Corps band concert on the 30th.”

He added, “Hyun Bin will not sing, he will just emcee the concert.”

The concert is open to the public so people can buy their tickets on the Marine Corp’s website from the 23rd to the 25th. Tickets will be given to the first five hundred people.

Hyun Bin will attend the marathon on the 25th which celebrates Seoul’s recapture day.

Source: Star News

I wanna gooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
^ GO KAMZ!

or fly to indonesia!

Currently serving as a combat troop member of the South Korean marine corps, actor Hyeon Bin will be making a visit to Indonesia.
According to the Korea Tourism Organization, Hyeon Bin will be attending a Korean culture event, set to be held in Jakarta, Indonesia during the end of September. His appearance will help support and promote defense equipment exports in Korea.
Along with Hyeon Bin, 9 fellow enlisted Hallyu stars, like Kang In of Super Junior, reportedly will also be attending. However, marine corps reps have stated they have yet to hear about this matter.
Source : english.kbs.co.kr/Ent... ( English Korean )
camouflagemik wrote: ^ GO KAMZ!

or fly to indonesia!

Currently serving as a combat troop member of the South Korean marine corps, actor Hyeon Bin will be making a visit to Indonesia.
According to the Korea Tourism Organization, Hyeon Bin will be attending a Korean culture event, set to be held in Jakarta, Indonesia during the end of September. His appearance will help support and promote defense equipment exports in Korea.
Along with Hyeon Bin, 9 fellow enlisted Hallyu stars, like Kang In of Super Junior, reportedly will also be attending. However, marine corps reps have stated they have yet to hear about this matter.
Source : english.kbs.co.kr/Ent... ( English Korean )

is this true? the last line states otherwise haha...if it's true..when exactly?..if it's a weekend i could prolly fly down..how n where can i find more bout it??...thuwajushipshyo chaebal :)
kamz wrote: is this true? the last line states otherwise haha...if it's true..when exactly?..if it's a weekend i could prolly fly down..how n where can i find more bout it??...thuwajushipshyo chaebal :)

i don't know either.. haha.. let's just wait for more info.. are you really flying if it's true? :)