Sayers wrote: From what I know the subbers are taking a break. :P

what???ottoke?????
I totally forgot about this show. I had to stop watching this show because it was airing during my 3rd year exams. All this drama hype made me forget about it. Reading these comments im so going back to it. Hyesung <3
ep. 23 where art thou?
KamZ wrote: ep. 23 where art thou?

Yup!!! So sad it's been so long but it's still nowhere to be found...
darkangel662008 wrote: Yup!!! So sad it's been so long but it's still nowhere to be found...

as soon as you find it..please pm me lol
How misfortune can I get:( I finally able to see a subbed ep. 23..but when I clicked..It was already removed by user;(
wth was that all about? I just watched ep. 23 and it was only 7-8 mins long..and it looked more like behind scenes..i'm confused..will have to check the next ep. out
I've seen that. IT'S AWESOMEE
KamZ wrote: wth was that all about? I just watched ep. 23 and it was only 7-8 mins long..and it looked more like behind scenes..i'm confused..will have to check the next ep. out

I think there still no full subbed fro ep. 23...And the following episodes are subbed but other parts are removed:(
I'm waiting for the sub of episode 29... had to stop watching the show because it aired during my final school exams :( Now, I'm in again!!! I love the show^^
I just catch up watching the latest ep.. I love ep. 30:)
Ep. 31..Shinhwa Fashion Show is a daebak!!!!
darkangel662008 wrote: Ep. 31..Shinhwa Fashion Show is a daebak!!!!

i loved it too...i wanted Eric and team to win though :/
KamZ wrote: i loved it too...i wanted Eric and team to win though :/

At first I taught that they are going to win...
But I'm Andy biased so I'm happy that they won:)
darkangel662008 wrote: At first I taught that they are going to win...
But I'm Andy biased so I'm happy that they won:)

i'm for Eric ALL THE WAY :D...he's adorkable <3