Worst KDRAMA You've Ever Watched?

This discussion has been closed.

High school king of savvy . I wouldn't have been able to finish it without fast-forwarding. the guy was a wild immature kid while the girl was too dumb to be taken seriously... the plot in itself was stupid... 
There are many that I hated but dropped. The worst of the dropped ones are East Of Eden and Mackrel Run. 

Two stand out as terrible, though, that I actually forced myself to complete for who knows what reason. >_< They are: Flower Boy Ramyun shop and Cheongdamdong Alice. The first was so stupid I felt like I lost a few brain cells while I watched. I loved the other two Flower Boy installments, but FBRS was terrible! 

Cheongdamdong Alice pissed me off the entire way through. I hated everything about that drama with the exception of Park Shi Hoo. He was hilarious. Everything else, everybody else, was selfish, spoiled and totally unlikable.
East of Eden, it's one that I definitely dropped. Honestly, there's a lot of Kdrama I dropped because I couldn't handle the intense jealousy and hatred that crops up a while after stuff. 
Out of the Kdrama's I've completed, it's My Secret Hotel.
Out of the Kdrama's I've dropped, it's Heirs.
So far out of the ones I've seen is probably Personal Taste. I love me some Lee Min Ho but watching him in that drama was just like watching a wall and also the female lead was pretty meh.
PLAYFUL KISS (watched it, but did not like it too much)
I HEAR YOUR VOICE (everyone watched it and loved it, for me this one I dropped it half way, tried 3x to watch it again, but cast and whatever it was - it never got me, honestly not sure if I try to watch it again anyway)
MARY STAYED OUT OF THE NIGHT ( finished it but not planning to watch it again, for me chemistry did not work, and somehow the drama did not have any effect on me, did not learn much, did not like the ending too much although she picked one from both guys plus somehow the acting was just ok, nothing to remember for me)
FULL HOUSE (Original one, it was boring for me, plus I found it noisy - too much screeming) I loved THAI VERSION - it was romantic and honestly, I never knew Ice cream looked so sexy LOL) Full House 2 was ok too, but Thai was spectacular!
Full House Take 2
My
Lovely Girl
Mary Stayed Out All Nigh
t
My Princess

Athena Godess of war
Birth of a beauty
Heirs
Surplus Princess
Secret Hotel
From the ones that I've seen so far.. I think it has to be Holyland, even if it was only 4 episodes long, I just didn't like it. Panda and Hedgehog was also pretty boring but it had those good moments too and I don't wanna say it was the worst (because Donghae was in it and did his acting job pretty well lol). But yeah, I guess I would say Holyland. And now I'm having difficulties to decide what to do with Hyde, jekyll and I: I've watched 7/20 episodes and I actually started watching it when it started airing. It is just boring and dragging but I don't want to give up and drop it because dropping dramas makes me feel so evil haha. It gives me a mental headache, just considering what to do with that drama. I don't know.
Mary Stayed Out All Night - I dropped it at episode 14 because by that point I didn't care what happened to any of them. The girl annoyed me, there was WAY too much back and forth and WAY too many dumb misunderstandings. I also feel like Jang Geunsuk plays the same character over and over again. You're a brooding musician. We get it.
High school king of Savvy
Big Man
My Lovely Girl
High School - Love On
Fashion King
Marry Him If You Dare - for something I actually completed. What a (boring) mess.

From what I've dropped... There are so many bad ones that I'm having hard time choosing. The Heirs? Bride of the Century? Nail Shop Paris?
Secret Garden: it was SO boring that i dropped after 15 minutes. I also didn't like the acting =s
Mackerel Run: I started watching this drama because Lee Min Ho is my favourite actor but, jeez, this is just trash.
You know you cannot judge a drama from the first time you've watched, for example, if someone is completely new to the Korean drama thing he'll fall in love with anything even the trashy ones, but on the other hand, it's completely different when it comes in the hand of an experienced watcher. What I want to say is that if I had to pick one or two they will be definitely My Name Is Kim Sam Soon and Boys Over Flowers.
You Are My Destiny. So many hateful characters in one show.