NathCos:

It's not about a specific Drama but yeah

1. Romance Dramas are sometimes really good with the right amount of Romance and Story and sometimes they are actually bullshit and I can't, really can't watch it for more then 10 episodes. (Good was something like 'W - Two Worlds' and Bad was something like 'Something about 1 %')

2. I can't stand it when the Lead Couple isn't good looking. Drooped alot of Dramas only because the Female Lead wasn't looking good in my eyes.

3. I like 'Meteor Garden' more then 'Boys over Flowers'maybe it's because of the time difference when they both where made but still...

4. I think that in 'The Heirs' someone should have ended up with Choi Yeong DoI loved him way more then the Male Lead ngl.

lol #2 I could relate to that a bit. I disliked Go Sung Hee in Suits, I just couldn't ship her with Park Hyung Sik for part of that reason *sigh* sometimes I ship the couples more if they actually look good together, like Park Bo Young & Park Hyung Sik (SWDBS) while others look odd - Kim Go Eun & Gong Yoo (Goblin) they looked like niece/uncle I cringed watching their kiss scenes :/ Shin Hye Sun & L (Angel's Last Mission : Love) she has a mature look while he has a baby face lol she would've looked more natural paired up with Lee Dong Gun. Also sort of felt this too in 30 but 17, but the ML there at least had a more mature personality. 

Some actors I didn't find attractive at first but I fell in love with their characters or just grew to love the actors the more I watch them.. like Lee Seung Gi, Lee Min Ho (his hair was awful in BOF), Shin Sung Rok, Kang Ki Young, etc. 

ShotaSidePart:

Jang Kiyong is straight up gorgeous... like I don't think anyone can be paired up with him.

lol I would like him to be paired up with Choi Woo Shik in a BL but that probably would never happen, they looked cute together in The Boy Next Door ;) 

and yet another unpopular opinion (?) I feel more excited about bromance than the actual romance in some dramas like Goblin, Suits (Korean version),  A Korean Odyssey... 

Taylor:

Hated a main character that everyone else likes?

Having the worst second lead syndrome but no one else shares your pain??

Can't stand the hair, style, makeup, or soundtrack of a drama???

If so, post about your unpopular opinions related to any Kdrama or movie!!

I'LL START: Personally I don't get why people were crazy about cheese in the trap.. To me, it was annoying and both leads were dumb in the end #sorrynotsorry

(I did love the second male lead though)

The fact that you said the drama was "annoying" yet you still watched it till the end is kinda ironic don't you think. They were dumb at the end? How? like give me legitimate reasons why they were dumb. STOP HATING WITHOUT REASONS. This goes to everyone though. Don't hate on something just because you didn't like it ( ` ω ´ ) believe it or not your comment on a drama affect the people who haven't watched it yet. What if they could 've liked that drama but because of YOUR comment on it they don't bother watching it . I know that its just your opinion and I understand that you can say whatever you want to but say that you didn't like it for blah blah reason or you were disappointed or something . Don't go on say say "oh the leads were annoying and dumb" like why? how would you feel if you put hard work and effort into something and someone just completely ignores the fact that you've put your heart and soul in creating it and just says bs about it? Because that's what you're doing right now. I know I'm being cocky for no reason  but its just the fact that majority of people like this drama including me and you jut said the leads were dumb like I really want to know why you feel that way. Why did you think they were annoying at the first place? jeez people really surprise me . Now I'm not saying everyone should like the drama but if you hate it then at least have a legit reason to hate it because believe it or not your words do have an affect on others,okay . Sorry if I sound rude I just feel a bit bad because you've just completely diminished a drama I truly enjoyed and loved

Descendants of the Sun - overrated.

I watched it until episode 6 and dropped it. Second male lead is a hottie though. I tried to hang on and watch it because of him but I'm so sorry it's not really striking for me.

ShotaSidePart:

Jang Kiyong is straight up gorgeous... like I don't think anyone can be paired up with him.

Yes, he is ... there are some really beautiful actresses that he'd look great with, imo. None actually comes to mind right now, but I'm sure if they get the casting on his next project right, the pairing will also feel right. I didn't like him with neither of the FLs he's recently played with. FL in C&HM is a plain Jane, not ugly ... but just average. While I wasn't blown away by their coupling, I wasn't turned off by it. Im Soo Jung, on the other hand, is just plain ugly to me (esp in her latest drama Search:WWW). I remember a few years ago I couldn't finish Finding Mr. Destiny because she looks so unattractive next to a beautiful man like Gong Yoo. But I guess it's fanservice for all the ugly girls and us plain Janes out there ... you can get that super gorgeous guy!

I don't see the hype about Park Bo Gum, Kim Jae Wook, Won Bin and Cha Eun Woo. Acting wise and look wise. Don't hit me! (but they all seem to be nice guys in rl)

Jin Se Yeon, Go Ara, Suzy, Ku Hye Sun, Song Seung Heon, Ahn Jae Hyun, Lee Sang Yoon, Kim Young Kwang and Rain  are on my 'no watch or automatically skip' list....even if they're cast alongside my favs (I skipped WYWS even though I love LJS and dropped/skipped all the dramas with Jin Se Yeon after Doctor Stranger) *huge apologies to their fans*

I love Lee Seung Gi to bits but more as a singer and a variety host/guest. Couldn't bring myself to finish/watch his dramas after "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho".

Dropped the highly critically acclaimed 'Misty'  because it was utterly boring, pretentious/pompous imho.

Some writers are on my blacklist like the Hong Sis, Kim Eun Sook and Ha Myung Hee.

Queen_Myrna:

I don't see the hype about Park Bo Gum, Kim Jae Wook, Won Bin and Cha Eun Woo. Acting wise and look wise. Don't hit me! (but they all seem to be nice guys in rl)

Jin Se Yeon, Go Ara, Suzy, Ku Hye Sun, Song Seung Heon, Ahn Jae Hyun, Lee Sang Yoon, Kim Young Kwang and Rain  are on my 'no watch or automatically skip' list....even if they're cast alongside my favs (I skipped WYWS even though I love LJS and dropped/skipped all the dramas with Jin Se Yeon after Doctor Stranger) *huge apologies to their fans*

I love Lee Seung Gi to bits but more as a singer and a variety host/guest. Couldn't bring myself to finish/watch his dramas after "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho".

Dropped the highly critically acclaimed 'Misty'  because it was utterly boring, pretentious/pompous imho.

Some writers are on my black list like the Hong Sis, Kim Eun Sook and Ha Myung Hee.

Haha, for some reason your comment had me LMAO. I love Song Seung Heon ...!!! Not for his acting though, but for the fact that that man is pure sex on legs.

I can't stand the Hong Sisters either ... haven't watched any of their dramas since The Greatest Love. Kim Eun Sook, I have a lot more tolerance for, but her dramas are either hit or miss for me. Ha Myung Hee is also a hit or miss writer ... for me, it's been mostly misses so far. Otherwise, I concur with your position on a lot of things.  

My automatically skip list includes people like Ha Ji Won (wow, I really can't stand her, esp when she tries to aegyo & act all cute!), Lee Jong Suk (his face looks so plastic and weird!) .... along with a lot of these other young actors (you named some of them) who can barely act, but they get so much underserved attention. That's the dark side of creative industries unfortunately ... quality becomes way too subjective.

@PrettyCarEye

haha Song Seung Heon is sexy (no denying here)  but I can't take him seriously since his laughable fainting/pass out scene in "Dr Jin" (it was hilarious though, comedy must be his true calling)

As for Ha Ji Won, she's a hit or miss. I didn't watch all her projects but Empress Ki might be my favorite work of her so far.

Forgot to say that I got through 'Bride of the Water God' thanks to Im Joo Hwan whose talent is criminally underrated.

Queen_Myrna:

Some writers are on my blacklist like the Hong Sis, Kim Eun Sook and Ha Myung Hee.

"checking ur watch list "after reading ur  intersting comment 

Maii:

Descendants of the Sun - overrated.

I watched it until episode 6 and dropped it. Second male lead is a hottie though. I tried to hang on and watch it because of him but I'm so sorry it's not really striking for me.

I put off watching that drama for years but when I finally gave it a try I got hooked at eps 6 - 12. But I lost interest in the final 4 eps when everyone came back to Korea. I only liked the main romance because it's Song Joong Ki xD

There haven't been any AMAZING rom-com kdramas since 2017.

pastelpuella:
I like the open end of Cheese in the Trap, everyone else seemed to hate it.

Haha same, he clearly had some problems he had to deal with before could be ready for a real relationship. I found the ending appropriate.

I hated Kill Me Heal Me. It wasn’t funny, deep or realistic. Only annoying and it bored me to death. Also I’m not a huge fan of Ji Sung.

I like Heirs better than Master Sun and DOTS better than Goblin.

I disliked Oh My Venus but enjoyed Playful Kiss (her, not him)

crystalstars:

I put off watching that drama for years but when I finally gave it a try I got hooked at eps 6 - 12. But I lost interest in the final 4 eps when everyone came back to Korea. I only liked the main romance because it's Song Joong Ki xD

Oh my! I'm missing the fun part??? 

crystalstars:

lol I would like him to be paired up with Choi Woo Shik in a BL but that probably would never happen, they looked cute together in The Boy Next Door ;) 

and yet another unpopular opinion (?) I feel more excited about bromance than the actual romance in some dramas like Goblin, Suits (Korean version),  A Korean Odyssey... 

YAAAASSSS!!! Boy Next Door! A bl drama is what he needs to do.  There are so many fine actors to pair him up with

And yea, for the past couple weeks I've been obsessing over bl dramas than traditional boy/ girl romance and if there is no bl then gimme a bromance- I LIVE for them. Their dynamic of being light and fun with the banter just makes me smile like an idiot.