crystalstars:

Hotel del Luna is overrated, seems like everyone is obsessed with that drama right now but I'm like meh... I liked The Master's Sun and A Korean Odyssey better

Master's Sun is trash; the fl was annoying as all hell and the ml was just shitty. Its the complete opposite of Luna in that the fl is tough and strong but she's not a total douche (plus the outfits... like A1) and the ml is naive and nice but not a complete pushover.

I liked the plot and characters of Project S The Series: Skate Our Souls. However, I hated the way they made the main character look. I get he has probably social anxiety as well as depression, but the way he looks when talking to someone is like he is a kid with a disability, not someone who is shy around people and can't communicate well. But the way he looked at people he was talking to, while twitching, made him look like he wants to murder them. It made me feel more scared and weirded out anytime he was talking to someone, which made it unwatchable for me. I ended up skipping throughout a lot of the plot, because I felt too awkward watching the male lead be so creepy and possessive, especially around that girl. He looked mentally unstable, and instead of making me feel sorry for him, he annoyed the hell out of me how everything had to be about him. Anyone else?

Lustdrama:

Park Bo Gum is a bad actor but a great dancer  i hate his teeth and he is so gay .

Your comments are always so dæbak! lololol

PrettyCarEye:

Your comments are always so dæbak! lololol

Lol ,Thank you.

I tried Hello monster and i was like what tf he is doing he is not a school boy sulking  in a bl drama smh.

Lustdrama:

Park Bo Gum is a bad actor but a great dancer  i hate his teeth and he is so gay .

Um.. wow, the last part is just rude. 

I never understood why Secret Garden was so popular and highly rated. I don't think female lead is strong at all + her acting is simply cringy. It was one of my first k-dramas, recommended by many people and almost caused me to stop watching k-dramas entirely. 

Where do I start? Haha Spoilers ahead! 

Boys Over Flowers - I seriously wanted her to end up with the second lead in the Kdrama version. That is pretty bad considering my love for the anime version, which I cannot get enough of.

City Hunter -I only sat through this, because I was watching it with the friends, half falling asleep, bored out of my head. I hate when the guy pushes the girl away soooo much!

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo - It's a good quality drama, but I I was annoyed with that wimp Wang So. How could he just give up on the love of his life like that???! He deserved everything that happened to him! 

King2Hearts - it's pretty bad when the secondary couple is more interesting than the leads

Goblin - the romance was lame. Bad enough for me to drop it. 

You Who Came From the Stars - one of the worst cases of the second lead syndrome.  I hate male leads that give up on the woman they love or go hot and cold.  Actually most of the dramas above( if not all) have that problem, which is one of the main reasons I didn't enjoy them as much as I could have. 

Meg,

Splish splash you opinion is trash :D

I really don't mind anything you said except the goblin one. Why the hell do you watch a show like that? To see some ancient way older being hook up with some girl who doesn't even have 1% of the intelligence he has. It's about the fantasy world and all the new possibilities that come with it. Is and always will be a masterpiece.

Now for my unpopular opinions:

1. All of Park Min Young's dramas get saved by male leads, if the guy isn't good, the drama is a joke. (compare Secretary Kim with Her Private Life)

2. Lee Da Hee is the best actress out there (for romcoms) at the moment and I don't know why she still hasn't gotten a role as first female lead.

3. Arthdal Chronicles is terrible.

4. Vampire movies/dramas are the best ones out there, creates a whole vibe of physicality which most movies/dramas miss.

5. All of the above opinions are on Korean works because everything that's not Korean is trash as far as I can tell (There might be one or two exceptions but that's about it).

6.  Fight me.

Haha, I agree with number 5. It might sound harsh, but most stuff that I watch are K-Dramas because a lot of other Asian dramas are trash with not as good stories or acting. There are exceptions, as there are few I like, and am ready to watch, but I notice I watch K-Dramas mostly. 

Lustdrama:

So, either he is gay and you have a problem with that or he isn't gay and you are just using it as an insult? That's not an unpopular opinion about k-dramas.  Not ok.

Yllejord:

So, either he is gay and you have a problem with that or he isn't gay and you are just using it as an insult? That's not an unpopular opinion about k-dramas.  Not ok.

Or, U know nothing about him ,dont@me without being aware of his news

And it is ok ,apparently ur not ok .

Lustdrama:

Or, U know nothing about him ,dont@me without being aware of his news

And it is ok ,apparently ur not ok .

and what do u know about him? i'm curious now

ShotaSidePart:

*grabs the popcorn*

O_O

Let me join you xD

Signal & 49 days are overrated. They have their fair share of plot holes & stupidity. I don’t understand how anyone can rate them above 8.