ShotaSidePart:

YAAAASSSS!!! Boy Next Door! A bl drama is what he needs to do.  There are so many fine actors to pair him up with

And yea, for the past couple weeks I've been obsessing over bl dramas than traditional boy/ girl romance and if there is no bl then gimme a bromance- I LIVE for them. Their dynamic of being light and fun with the banter just makes me smile like an idiot.

Let's hope your wishes never come true! lol

Maii:

Oh my! I'm missing the fun part??? 

lol yeah I liked those episodes when they were in Uruk. But the last few eps felt draggy

I just came back to check this thread, don't know why I stopped getting notifications for forum quotes :/ is it just me?

^ lmao those 2 posts above you guys cracking me up 

I HATE when in  korean remake of Japanese drama they talk  with Japanese accent  just speak korean without (eh )and  over the top animation logic  like sunset behind the windows or shadows in the gym and with women who speak so calm and

open their eyes wide with crying noises yikes yep im talking about legal high which i dropped at the first ep and Rich man i forced my self to finish it tho i hated both females

i just saw this thread and i wanna say a few of my unpopular opinions lol, even tho they might actually be popular

> Goblin was not all that TBH. i enjoyed the second couple wayyyyyy more than the main couple which is one of the only reasons i finished it. i also am not fond of age gaps and for some reason it bothered me a lot so it was hard to ship the couple lmao. i still loved the story tho.

> Laughter in Waikiki s1 was so much better than s2 periodt.

> Fight My Way was mehh imo :/

> i don't wanna be that person but imo Park Seo Joon is kinda overhyped. most all the dramas i watched with him weren't even that good especially WWWSK and Hwarang.

> & yeah i didn't enjoy WWWSK that much, i thought it was kinda boring

> also same goes for Nam Joo Hyuk, idk why but he pisses me off for some reason lol

> childhood connections are so annoying and unrealistic. i see it ever other kdrama i watch and i'm so tired of it

> W - Two Worlds was my very first kdrama and it actually left me with a good impression. i enjoyed the mystery regardless of the flaws there may be in the drama

ya

I liked the original Partners for Justice more than season 2 

I see comments with people liking the 2nd better but I liked the overall vibe better in S1 where it's not just a crime drama with 1 autopsy right after another, (S2 bored me sometimes) it's got serious moments but also the comedy relief (Lee Yi Kyung was hilarious!) I liked watching the different cases/courtroom scenes but saw none of that in S2, and no memorable moments between the characters 

didn't care about Sally's character, she didn't even have the same presence as Stella lol I just want Cha Soo Ho and Stella back if there's season 3 -_-

I hate Yoo Ah In's ugly buzzcut in Chicago Typewriter. there I said it lmao

speaking of hair, I see way too many Asian women dying their hair not just in dramas but IRL too, it's a shame no one really appreciates having natural black hair (I think some actresses actually look better with that black hair look)

The Smile Behind Your Eyes- what a waste of time that was. The original is genuinely much better and more coherent. I'm so over people saying Korean remakes are always better when seriously they aren't...

ShotaSidePart:

The Smile Behind Your Eyes- what a waste of time that was. The original is genuinely much better and more coherent. I'm so over people saying Korean remakes are always better when seriously they aren't...

Do you mean The Smile Has Left Your Eyes?  The remake of One Million Stars Falling From The Sky? I just recently completed the latter ... it was very twisted, but a good watch! I saw clips of the Korean remake on YouTube and it just didn't give me the same feels (or edginess) like the original did! I'mma still watch it though ... somewhere down the line.

PrettyCarEye:
Do you mean The Smile Has Left Your Eyes?

The Smile Behind Your Eyes, The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, Your Smile Has No Eyes, either way I don't care for it -_- It's bad and I actually had high hopes for it- those are the ones that really piss me off.

ShotaSidePart:

The Smile Behind Your Eyes, The Smile Has Left Your Eyes, Your Smile Has No Eyes, either way I don't care for it -_- It's bad and I actually had high hopes for it- those are the ones that really piss me off.

Hahaha ... Your Smile Has No Eyes ....
I had high hopes for it too although I don't like Jung So Min. I do like the guy who plays the lead though and kinda think he fits the role, but Korean prudishness takes away a lot of the edginess the jdrama had, imo. There are just some shows that don't fit well with the censorship on Korean TV because it makes them lose their essence. This is one of them, as far as I've seen.

PrettyCarEye:

Hahaha ... Your Smile Has No Eyes ....
I had high hopes for it too although I don't like Jung So Min. I do like the guy who plays the lead though and kinda think he fits the role, but Korean prudishness takes away a lot of the edginess the jdrama had, imo. There are just some shows that don't fit well with the censorship on Korean TV because it makes them lose their essence. This is one of them, as far as I've seen.

OMG i think the same!! to be honest jung so min does not fit the role at all in my opinion.. like the darkness of the drama does not suit her at all. her acting is good and everything, but just her in this drama was kinda weird. idk. but it did fit the role for the guy perfectly lmao

ShotaSidePart:

Behind your Smile is a T drama and really really a good one.

Age Of Youth 2 is better than the first season.

teneliza:

Age Of Youth 2 is better than the first season.

i heard a lot of peopl saying that the second season is better but i’m hating it tbh, it’s boring compared to the new season and the new characters are bothersome. maybe i’ll try picking it up later but rn i’m not feeling it.

but i think age of youth is one of the best dramas out there and really underrated! theres a lot of life lessons taught in that drama 

Hotel del Luna is overrated, seems like everyone is obsessed with that drama right now but I'm like meh... I liked The Master's Sun and A Korean Odyssey better