So from the KDramas that are currently airing right now, rank them from your favorite so far to the least favorite. 

This can include shows that have just started or are about to end. I think this will help a lot of people find something good to watch! :)

For me:

1) Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

2) Romantic Dr. Kim

3) Legend of the Blue Sea

4) Entourage (it's really boring for me tbh)

For me it is as follows:

1) Romantic Dr. Kim 

2) One Percent of Something 

3) Legend of the Blue Sea 

4) Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

5) Man Living at my House 

6) Entourage  (this drama is also boring to me, put it on hold)
For me:
1) Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (it's really cute)
2) Wolgyesu Tailor Shop (It's funny^^)
3) Oh My Geum Bi (Just okay....not that good but not bad)
4) My Wife is Having An Affair This Week (I think I might drop this...but maybe not).
5) Legend of the Blue Sea (Don't like it...I probably won't continue watching it).
for me :
 1-romantic doctor (really really good)
 2-father ,I will take care of you
3- Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo / Legend of the Blue Sea (just equal to me ..cant hate or prefer yet )

Ooh mine is pretty similar to ya'lls because I'm in love with Romantic Dr Kim but Legend of the Blue Sea is kind of boring. Like honestly I don't understand why they are wasting Jun Ji Hyun's talent in a drama like that.
Only two of the current dramas actually made me excited enough to start them so I'll just stick to naming these two;

2) Legend of the Blue Sea

I do wish more interesting dramas (for me) start to air but we'll just have to see. I currently miss 'Flower in Prison' so much ㅜㅜ

However, about the above mentioned: weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo is off to such a good starts - I'm just so excited and I can't wait for the next episodes to come out! Legend of the Blue Sea is also enjoyable, but I have to say that I'm enjoying it more for the mermaid than for Lee Min Ho - she's just hilarious!
Agree with you guys. Right now I only follow Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo.
Blue Sea and Goblin, personally I feel they don't have much character development. Too much fantasy for me.
1: Goblin
2: Legend of the blue sea
Rest I'm gonna watch when they finish airing
1) Goblin
2) Legend of Blue Sea
3) Weightlifting Fairy
4) Oh My Geum Bi
5) Entourage
1. Legend of the Blue Sea
2. Goblin
3. Hwarang (seems promising)
I'm only watching 3 at the moment
But with that I can rate them as
2) Legend of the Blue sea
3) Hwarang ( I've only seen 2 ep but it really seems to be very good )
also my friend is watching goblin and she is totally in love with that
1. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo (realest and cutest romcom ever)
2. Goblin (female lead is annoying but other characters are great, aesthetic scenery)
3. Hwarang (only 4/20 eps aired, seems promising tho)
4. Legend of the Blue Sea (only watched 4 ep so far, pretty funny, but not really into lmh or jjh)
1. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
2. Goblin
3. First Kiss for the Seventh Time
4. Hwarang
1. Goblin (no words needed)
2. Weightlifting Fairy, Kim Bok Joo (very easy to get into and like.)
3. Romantic Doctor (Serious, but they also add jokes lol)
4. Hwarang (has potential. Still at the beginning that's why)
5. Legend of the Blue Sea. (The mermaid's interaction with everything is the exciting part.)
1.Goblin (I find the story quite unique, the quality of the film makes it seem like your watching a movie each episode, The Bromance, The grim reaper makes this drama so much more amazing, And Sungjae is like the cherry on top)
2.WFKBJ (Has the perfect male lead of the history of Best Male leads and counting Books,American TV series and movies. The Romance is just so adorable and cute.)
3. Behind Your Smile (I find it interesting even tho it has a very over used plot, Down side is only one episode per week)
4.Father I'll Take Care of you (I'm watching this just because of the Dong Hee and Seong Joon their romance makes this drama worth watching, The family is annoying tho Sometimes I skip some scenes)
I actually was watching Romantic Doctor, Man living in my house, Legend of The Blue Sea, Golden Pouch but dropped them.