Nine Tailed Fox
Resurrection
Bad Guy
Secret
Five Fingers
1. Empress Ki 
2. Mask
3. Reply 1988 (but all the reply are gold )
4. Sensory Couple
5. It's Okay That's Love
1. Signal
2. Pinocchio 
3. The K2 
4. Goblin 
5. Defendant 

Healer 
playfull kiss 
you're beautiful 
its ok that's love 
goong 

My top 5 are 

She Was Pretty
- I absolutely love the humor and the story. The SLS is bad, but you get through it!

W
- Daaamn, this drama was not what I expected and not something I expected to see out of Korean film. 

City Hunter
- This use to be my top drama for a long time, the end is bad though.

Healer 
- AHHHHHH, SUCH a good drama. You will FALL for Ji Chang Wook

Uncontrollably Fond
- I'm a sucker for some serious heart wrenching dramas, and this one took the bullet for me. 
ahh thanks! i'm a newbie so i'm definitely going to check all of these out :3 
interesting to see that some dramas are brought up quite often
Reply 1988
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
Kill Me, Heal Me
Healer
Master's Sun
1)All three of the "Reply" series
2)Descendants of the Sun
3)Pinnochio
4)Doctors/ Doctors Crush
5)Cheese in the Trap
(But I would/could recommend many, many more!)
@BrookeLane is Cheese in the Trap good? I'm currently on episode 12 and idk why but I'm kinda annoyed. :(
1) Love In The Moonlight
2) IIjimae
3) Goblin
4) Hwarang
5) Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

1) Beautiful Mind - A thrilling tale which covers some of the ins and outs of humanity.
Can I also mention Romantic Doctor Kim? A teacher of life's lessons without hitting you over the head with it. Loveable flawed characters, teacher not excluded. 
2) Marriage Not Dating - A feel good drama with lots of laughs and love
3) It's Okay That's Love - A psychological drama without prejudice
4) Angry Mom - A lot of great quotes from here. Even when the viewers felt discouraged, the character's didn't end their pursuit for justice.
5) The Village - One of the top makjang thrillers. Wouldn't reccommend watching before bed, but I wasn't able to resist.
  1. Signal
  2. Marriage Contract
  3. Descendants of the Sun 
  4. Reply 1988
  5. Flower Boy Next Door 
In no order: 
  1. Descendants of the Sun - the 4 leads in this are great (2 couples). There's romance, good chemistry and a good story. Plus some good kisses. Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo a the lead couple.  
  2. Goblin -  outstanding harmony of script, casting, acting, directing, cinematography and music.  Gong Yoo is so handsome in this drama, its almost hard to watch without sighing every 5 minutes. 
  3. Oh My Venus - this couple has pure chemistry.  I love the story and made me fall in love with So Ji Sub for the 100th time.  
  4. Fated to Love You - the 2 leads have such good chemistry that they've been in multiple dramas together. Its a great story & I just love Jang Hyuk in this, especially opening scene.  Rom-Com. 
  5. Secret - very heavy complex plot,  but it is a romance story ultimately and Ji Sung is amazing in it. Plus he's handsome in like every scene.   

Others that i wanted on the list but you can only have 5!  

Healer (excellent chemistry), Ji Chang Wook is the lead male
Innocent Man (great but heavy plot, great acting) Song Joong Ki is the lead male
Legends of the Blue Sea (great couple, acting and story)  Lee Min Ho is the lead male
Watch Strong Woman Do Bong Soon guyssss. You'll enjoy it! It's fun with a mix of darkness and the cuteness is overflowing. Join us now. Episode 12 is out later!!!
In no particular order:

1) Goblin
2) Kill me, Heal me 
3) Heart to heart
4) Master's Sun
5) Jealousy Incarnate