Does heiress even happen in KDramas? lol

Anyways, looking for any modern-time Kdrama where the MAIN female lead is rich or at least have tons of money. Often they are portrayed as middle-class working women, and most of the time - poor. 

I ask for modern time because historical dramas have queens/princesses so they're "rich" in those xD

Take Care Of the Young Lady
Snow Queen

A Man's Story (and it depends how you define "lead", but one is from a wealthy family and the other starts poor but becomes rich)
Yong Pal
Some of the dramas that i mention (in no particular order) ... the MF might be rich but not necessarily an heiress.

Innocent Man
I Do, I Do
Romantic Princess
History of a Salaryman
Secret Love Affair
You Who Came From The Stars
Best Wedding (not exactly rich but a very popular TV announcer)

I know you said K Drama but there is a Thai drama called Leh Nangfah which is quite good. I enjoyed it.
Awesome!
Thanks for the recommendations guys :D

I will check out that Thai Drama, been looking to get into those anyway.
High Society

Honestly wasn't really that into it but maybe you might enjoy it.
Thanks, that looks like it's worth checking out!
High society
Couple or trouble
My fair Lady
You who came from another star
Queen of the game
Innocent man

Thanks for the suggestions. High Society is what I was looking for but I just couldn't get into Uee's dramas. 

It didn't help that I cared more about the other couple than the main couple lol.
@antonin that drama was disappointing, High society i mean. UEE and sungjoon had zero chemsistry ???? thus i went and loved the 2nd lead more. I loved UEE in hrr other dramas, mainly marriage contract, ojjakyo brothers, fool's love. 

anyway in addition to those suggested, I wanna mention:
1. Lovers in Prague - she was not a chaebol but she was the daughter of the president, so that counts.
2. Happiness (I Am Bliss) - this is a long family drama, and the 2 daughters were chaebol. And they had romance stories to 2 poor guys.
3. The k2
4. East of eden
5. birth of a rich man
6. i love Lee Taeri
5. cloud Staircase
8. Mr. Duke
9. Dr. Kang
10. 49 days

long lost princess and hallyu stars,
Stars Lover and A Love to kill
My princess
Which I enjoyed the most based on your premise:
History of a Salaryman
I love Lee Tae Ri
Hotel King

From other countries:
Chinese: To be a better man (It breaks a lot of stereotypes. The girl's personality is similar to that of Hist of a salaryman)
Japan: Densha Otoko (she works like normal people but her family have a lot of money)
Thank you for the suggestions!
innocent man
East of eden 
Princess man