Hey! Need another recommendation. I want a drama similar to boys over flower. Like the main guys is mean/jerk and is a bully or something and is a  BAD boy. And the girl is very independent and sassy but nice and caring from inside somewhat like FML In bof.,but stand up for the guy. Later guy changes due to his feelings for her, but i prefer guy falling in love first xp. Any Drama like that..doesn't have to be school theme. Any is Okay! please want a bad boy who doesn't care for anyone falling in love. FML lead have to be at least independent and stand up for the main guy and who isn't a wimp infront of him! I know, right now i am being picky but i really wanna see a drama like that! ^^''. Any asian drama is okay but i really want to watch korean and japenese but any other is okay as well. Kind of want the actors to be good in acting and cute actors at least xp. I have watch Secret Garden (not a bad boy but still Mean and jerk) (FML LOVED HER) Boys over flower and hana yori dango. Please thanks! Genre should be romance and comedy. (even if a little comedy is good but a bit funny at least. Thank you, don't mind thriller, horror , medical, school etc, i am open minded at those :) (sorry for being picky) xP

Behind Your Smile

Cinderella and the Four Knights

Noble My Love

Secret Love

Devil Beside You

Moon lovers, romantic princess, princess agents, and school 2017 all have either some type of bad boy or loner guy with a girl that will make him open up to his true self. Hope this helps.

Also wsa67 listed Cinderella and the four knights which is a good one.

I second  Devil Beside You.  

Healer

Hello Monster

bride of the century
full house (thailand/korea)
goong
just you
romantic princess
itazura na kiss - love in tokyo (or kiss me or playful kiss)
master's sun

Cruel City 

The Innocent Man

The greatest love

Sekai ichi muzukashii koi

Easy Fortune Happy Life

Falling for innocence

High-end Crush

Pride

I will recommend you some non-korean dramas because I think they might be less well-known! Except School 2017 ( I really, really recommend this one, I think you'd like it!)

Japanese - If you liked Boys over Flowers, why not watch Hana Yori Dango too? Its just as good!
- Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
- Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai (The Black Devil and White Prince) has 2 tv episodes and a movie! its amazing.
- MARS - Tada, Kimi wo Aishiteru
- Hana ni Keda Mono (This is coming out this month!)
- Kurosagi
- Tatta Hitotsu no Koi ( I just watched this one, so good!)
- Wolf Girl and Black Prince
- Hot Road
- Love For Beginners

And some Thai dramas (thai dramas fit this category very well!!) ~

- Ugly Duckling Series: Don't (this one is perfect! Zero is amazing)
- Full House
- My Dear Loser Series: Monster Romance (this one is currently airing)
- U-Prince The Series: The Ambitious Boss
- U-Prince The Series: The Handsome Cowboy

Taiwanese & Chinese-

- MARS
- Devil Beside You
- Our Times
- Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me

Korean Movies:
- He Was Cool
- My Little Bride
- A Millionaire's First Love
- 100 Days With Mr. Arrogant

Hope u like some of them! :)

Fox Falls In Love and Kiss Me (Thai) can be added to the list of those who've posted so far.

Thank you guys so much for this! i will try to watch all of you recommended and once again thanks! Thanks a lot! i was tired of finding some of these and you guys made it easier for me!!! ^^ 

fanitha:

The greatest love

Sekai ichi muzukashii koi

Easy Fortune Happy Life

Falling for innocence

High-end Crush

Pride

THANKS! :)

wsa67:

Behind Your Smile

Cinderella and the Four Knights

Noble My Love

Secret Love

Devil Beside You

Thanks! ^^

Currently Airing in Thailand, My Dear Loser : Monster Romance.