Hi :)

Do you know any dramas where the male lead is significantly older than the female lead? Like the brother from weightlifting fairy, the friend from Coffee Prince or Oscar from Secret Garden. 

Is anything off limits?

I Am Sam (I am your teacher) - a male teacher and one of his students. 

Sweet 18 - an arranged marriage between a prosecutor and an 18 year old student

Prime Minister & I - the guy is a prime minister with 2 kids, the woman is a gossip reporter

My Runway - TV short, a student who is an aspiring model meets famous male model

Goblin - Immortal being/man and older looking than the female lead who I think is at the very end of her highschool. She graduates in the show IIRC.

Can it be a visual age gap? The guy from Secret Garden you like starred in My Fair Lady (2009) a year before where he plays a butler trying to teach a rich heiress how to behave and be a better person. 

That Fool - the guy looks a lot older than the girl. He's a postman, she's a celebrity

Does it have to be romance? A New Leaf has a much older lawyer with amnesia and the female lead is a new lawyer who is given the job of handling him by their law firm. At some point she develops a crush but it goes nowhere. I don't think she confesses and she moves on and back to a working relationship/friendship.

Close range love- a movie with male teacher and female student

Marriage contract

The prime minister and I

Goblin

Sweet 18 it good.  older drama but i watched recently becuz i wanted to see more of Lee Dong Gun's works after 7 Day Queen.   Really enjoyed it and recommend it.  

If you want an age difference that isn't glossed over & is a factor in the relationship, my favourites for this trope are Who Are You? (2008) (sooo underrated)  and Sweet 18