I have just started getting into variety shows but now I just feel like binging some...
I have watched couple random episodes with specific idols or actors but never the whole show.

Please don't recommend shows like Running man, Weekly idol or Hello councilor (while I enjoy all of those shows they have million + episodes , I will keep watching these but only certain episodes).

For now, I'm open to any suggestion, anything that you think is fun (within a reasonable amount of episodes AND SUBS).
I wanted to choose something myself but there really are a lot of them and I don't know where to start.
(PS I think this all started with me watching 2 days & 1 night with Park Bo Gum  XD)

I Highly recommend New Journey To The West.  I started it with Season 2  coz of my crush Ahn Jae Hyun and this was actually my first variety show so far and I absolutely enjoyed the show!~~ 

Maya:

I Highly recommend New Journey To The West.  I started it with Season 2  coz of my crush Ahn Jae Hyun and this was actually my first variety show so far and I absolutely enjoyed the show!~~ 

I completely understand you, I just remembered that I've recently started to watch Kang's kitchen (also with Ahn Jae Hyun) and actually never finished (I don't know why, I guess lack of time).
Thank you, I'll be sure to check it out ^^

Society Game (2 separate seasons seasons) is a programme that combines muscels and brains. You can also see celebrities and ordinary people together which is nice.

I'm rather new to variety shows myself, but I strongly second the recommendation for New Journey To The West. I have binged all 4 seasons of it and loved every second, it's hilarious and full of heart. 

I'm going to watch Kang's Kitchen and Winner's Youth Over Flowers next. I also plan to try out Three Meals A Day - I've heard good things about the shows and Na PD is in charge, so I'm thinking it can't be bad. 

I also very much enjoy watching Knowing Brothers, even though I haven't watched all episodes.

The Genius has multiple seasons, super good (from the same makers as Society Game) Youn's/Kang's Kitchen, and other Na Pd shows as mentioned earlier by others.

Crime Scene is fun too + My Daughter's Men/ My Ugly Duckling (observation variety type with a panel) 

I’m also starting to watch variety shows. I’m currently watching Master in the House ( https://mydramalist.com/26762-all-the-butlers ) my first variety show and I’m loving it . The show is so hilarious and inspirational at the same time. I only started this one because of Lee Seung Gi and I regret nothing xD

I'm also a recent variety shows fan and I agree with New Journey to the West. I started watching for Mino but ended up loving everyone.

I've also been watching Wizard of Nowhere and it's an underrated travel/missions show. The cast is also pretty awesome.

Gaki no Tsukai batsu games are hilarious and subbed.

Let's eat together

Battle trip

Please take care my refrigerator 

Bts American Hustle

I LOVED HEART SIGNAL 

only 12 episodes tho rip 

Knowing Bros

I live Alone

Flower Crew

New Journey to the West, all the seasons are great but 3 and 4 are especially hilarious! 

Youth Over Flower: WINNER is really heartwarming and fun, even if you don't like the group you'd enjoy it. It's only 4 episodes and I would highly recommend it!

Wizard of Nowhere is a nice travel show and the cast is fun.

Hyori's Homestay is an interesting show, Hyori and her husband are fun to watch, IU is great, and the guests who stay at their house are cool. Also, so many cute pets!!

Half-Moon Friends is a show where the group WINNER start a nursery and have to take care of 10 kids around the ages of 2-10. It's so cute seeing the guys interacting with kids and the challenges they go through.