I want dramas that really explore the relationships between brothers/close male friends in dark/gritty action

For example: I remember you/Hello monster, or Pinocchio

East of Eden--- Best drama about 2  (actually 3) brothers .... excellent plot .... The complex relationship between  three men and brothers is very interesting, with lots of true BROTHERLY love and BROMANCE .... if you can handle the melodrama of this long story ... It is a family drama spread over 30 years telling the changes of Korean society during a time of political turmoil.

The development of the characters and their relationship is realistic.

not exactly action-packed or like Pinocchio but here are some recs

School 2013 - it explores violence, bullying, and male friendships

Shut Up: Flower Boy Band - Friendship, Loss of a friend and grieving; and bullying
Others:
Reply 1988 - ML has a brother with a health condition; it also explores friendships and when friends end up liking the same girl
Hwarang (a historical) - Friendship, rivalry, and teamwork. It also includes a side cast of 2 brothers who have different hierarchy within the family, thus one gets treated better & they don't get along as a result

Thank you, I'll give them a try!!!

Circle

Chicago Typewriter 

Tunnel

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

neo:

Circle

Chicago Typewriter 

Tunnel

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo

I love circle and tunnel! I'll give the other two a try, thank you!

Additional recommendations... though not all korean drama

BROMANCE, through the dark and gritty things:

• Nirvana in Fire - i know this is not a korean drama but a chinese one, but this is  totally EPIC. FRom the narrative, the characters and bromance. this is like a combination of Game of Thrones (Series) and the Classic Novel Count of Monte Cristo. Not much romance but the Bromance to ship is tons, just take your pick. A MUST WATCH!!!
  • Sandglass - one of the most EPIC korean drama classics with the 2 male lead. They had their friendship tested through the tumultuous time of the 1970's to 1980's
  • The Final Match - is a coming of age drama where the 2 male leads are best of friends and rivals, in basketball and girl's love. So not really dark or gritty
  • Heartless City - one of the best bromance between characters 'Doctor's son' and his forever reliable friend/confidante/underling in HyunSoo with backdrop in drug cartel, gangster and police chase
  • Sirius - a drama special about twins with a very complicated relationship where one became a detective and another is an ex convict
  • Duel - not really brothers, but still astory revolves around a man who commited a crime, yet another person who looks like him gets caught. Brothers? Twins? Doppleganger? Better watch it.
  • Friend, Our Legend - drama remake of the hit film Friend which tells a story about two friends as they grew in the tough streets of Busan in the 1970s and 1980s
  • Ouroburos - two friends who grew up as brothers in a quest to find out and avenge the death of their beloved mother/teacher, one takes the path of a cop and the other a gangster.
  • Black & White - police drama that has two very different people be forced to be partners. i love how they started and i love how they came together. this is a taiwanese drama
  • The Disguiser - Another chinese drama with epic bromance with cat-and-mouse espionage  during the Japanese occupations in china

You are goddess, thank you so much!

Yep,

Thank you. (I will actually give a look at Nirvana and Black and White) 

(Personally didn't like urounoros much. I think Oguri Shin acting isn't good in this drama ... well his character isn't very realistic and it looks like he couldn't find a way to deal with that)

Also you can try Maou. They're not brother but there is still this male lead interesting duet.

• Seven Day queen
  • The Moon embracing the sun
  • Healer

Project S - Side by Side - Bromance at its best and heart warming. No nitty gritty but some of the best acting Thailand (or Asia) has to offer.

East of Eden (This is my favorite show and it has the best bromance eveeeer )

My annoying brother(best movie ever.. the realationship between the brothers is just .. amazing.. this movie is a MUST watch

Hello monster

Any recent Chinese drama with love between male friends or brothers. Like in my girl friendship of Dr. Sui an and shen yi

he is psychometric

Jaweria Munir:

Any recent Chinese drama with love between male friends or brothers. Like in my girl friendship of Dr. Sui an and shen yi

the untamed - classes as a BL but it’s censored so more bromance. Drama is great

The handsome siblings- really good bromance andthe drama is really good in itself.