Mine is Hye Jung from Doctors , she was just the perfect female character in dramaland for me , She was tough , smart ,confident and self-reliant which are the qualities I badly want to have , and most importantly she was a doctor which is my dream job

Also recommend me dramas with strong female leads :)

Mine would have to be Mo Nan-hee from Queen of the Ring, played by Kim Seulgi. :)

She was determined, passionate, and reliable as a friend to the other characters. She had a great sense of humor and wasn't afraid to express herself. That's why I loved her so much ahaha. :)

I haven't seen this yet *off to add it to my plan-to-watch list* 

Also is it the same Kim seulgi from Red Velvet ??? excuse my ignorance pls ;)

Update: I just checked and she's not her, sorry for my stupid question

As strong and smart Female lead : Lee Seryung (Princess's Man)

As innocent and cute female Lead : Ko Minam (You are beautiful )

5fangirl:

As strong and smart Female lead : Lee Seryung (Princess's Man)

As innocent and cute female Lead : Ko Minam (You are beautiful )

I'll add these too :)

DREAMY:

I haven't seen this yet *off to add it to my plan-to-watch list* 

Also is it the same Kim seulgi from Red Velvet ??? excuse my ignorance pls ;)

Update: I just checked and she's not her, sorry for my stupid question

haha, she's not the same kim seulgi! but i do recommend the drama, trust me when i tell you you will get addicted to it. the whole drama is only three hours long too, but the best three hours i ever spent on a webdrama. :D

OMG, just 3 hours??? I got excited without looking at how many episodes it was! This made it go upper on my plan-to-watch list ! I'll watch it as soon as possible 

Thanks for recommending it :)

Park Bo Young in Strong Woman Do Bring Soon

She could fight, funny, adorable and had great chemistry with Park Hyun Sik

Ja Myung from Ja Myung Go, she's strong, prideful, stubborn and full of courage. She reminds me a lot of myself from the way she acts to the way she thinks. Definitely my favorite female character ever. You barely see a strong FL that stays true to her character till the end, most of the times after a few episode they star crying at everything and become lame but Ja Myung is so different.

MY TOP FIVE:

Go Hye Ran (Misty)

Choi Ae Ra (Fight For My Way)

Jang Hye Sung (I Hear Your Voice)

Byun Hye Yeong (My Father Is Strange)

Chae Yeong Shin (Healer)

An Yeong Yi from Misaeng - she's independent, smart, hardworking and know herself well. 

Queen Seondeok and  Lady Mishil from Queen Seondeok...  Both of them were breaking barriers ,challenging patriarchal societies and norms to outsmart each other and consolidate power. Some might say Mishil was evil but no one can deny the fact that she was the one who carved Queen Seondeok from  naïve   Deokman with her  deceptive  manipulations. Ultimately , One of them went down in the history as First Female ruler of Shilla.

Han Jae Hee, in The Innocent Man, She is vulnerable, but if you see behind his vulnerable side, there is a strong will to survive to get out from supposed the pit of a bottom place she want to escape, she always find a way how to escape, an opportunistic antagonist. 

Ji An in My Mister, She is the female lead I want to see more often in kdramaland. A grey female lead character is always a welcome, particularly if they are written with this kind of depth. She is strong, always find a way to survive in any kind of difficult situation. Find A warm place where  she gets accepted by people is a treasure feeling for her.  

Seung Nyang (Empress Ki)

Yoon Jin Myung (Age of Youth)

Kim Jung Hye (Avengers Social Club)

Chae Young Shin (Healer)

in no particular order:

• Saran (New Tales of a Gisaeng)
  • Songyi (You Who Came From the Stars)
  • Hyeyeong (Father is Stranger)
  • Minjae (Life is Beautiful)
  • Ariyoung (Miss Mermaid)