neo:
  • The Heirs - probably one of my most hated dramas and the only one I'd say I properly "hate"

The following are ones which never personally appealed to me/aren't my cup of tea or I didn't enjoy despite the hype... more that I think they're overrated than "hate":

• Playful Kiss
  • Goblin
  • Hwarang
  • Boys Over Flowers
  • Heartstrings
  • Legend of the Blue Sea
  • Descendants of the Sun
  • The Bride of the Water God
  • W
  • Pinocchio
  • Doctor Stranger
  • A Korean Odyssey
  • You Who Came From The Stars

You hate the Descendands of the Sun, this is not cool, bro! I love this show and its really good though, but why do you hate it, was it because it had some terrorism themes?

Did u watch princess agents??? The female lead is a badass❤

Any hint of a love triangle instantly turns me off because more often than not, the second lead is a better fit than the first which has me hating the writer for creating the most perfect character at the worst time.

Hotsushi-kun:
You hate the Descendands of the Sun, this is not cool, bro! I love this show and its really good though, but why do you hate it, was it because it had some terrorism themes?

Don't worry, I don't hate it - it just wasn't my cup of tea personally and just think it was overrated as a drama. No hate to it though, I just have different preferences

Same here

starsappear:

Not one good thing about this drama, really

Drinking Solo, mainly because, they had the most frustrating FL ever. I can understand super kind and clueless FL where people tend to take advantage of, those are staple FL in dailies and I tend to tolerate those in some degree.
But for this drama, the FL cant be excused as kind or clueless. She was more of the lacking self respect kind of girl thus she allowed people (from ML to all her co-worker) to just walked all over her. She totally understood she was being taken for granted and taken advantaged of, but she allowed all those people to just pull her to other peoples whims like a ragdoll. I cant, i just hate that character type, and the drama itself because of that. 

Heirs, because of the chauvinism/sexism display . And  the idiocy of thinking those hand pulling/grabbing like a rag doll, the threatening , the bullying, the forced kisses, the stalking creepily, and the over over controlling moves of the ML and SML are made and set up to mke viewers think and perceived those as romantic. then the FL just allows almost all those are biggest jerk move. urghhhh...
That is not cool drama, it is not swoon worthy in any shape, size and form.

ShotaSidePart:

Internet high five! The fact that people praise it and I'm just like meh cause its not all that great. It went on for 16 episodes but most of it was flashbacks and slow motion scenes and could have been finished in 8.

Also I hate a drama with a naive or a weak FL; I find those to be offensive to my sex. Not all of us are weak and need protecting sheesh! For one I would like to see the opposite of this.

Exactly, you understand me gurl. I just found the romance a bit cringey, I didn't see the chemistry at all. The Grim Reaper was a good one, other than that I didn't like the characters.

neo:

Glad to know I'm not the only one. Also good to see a fellow JCW fan, haha.

Finally! :) I've met just a few fellow Goblin "haters" so far. Ji Chang Wook is everywhere huehue

starsappear:

Not one good thing about this drama, really

You are right, nothing! From Lee Min Ho's hair, his freaking entourage (his friends) and the awful female lead who's acting and voice made me cringe...OMG! She was terrible!! I watched until episode 8 and I had to push myself.

Is interesting cause I loved Lee Min Ho in Personal Taste and in Faith. But BOF just thinking of it makes me shudders!! 

Something I didn't get tho...why is Kim Hyun Joong almost always dressed in white? Is he an angel?? What??

Overwind:

Any hint of a love triangle instantly turns me off because more often than not, the second lead is a better fit than the first which has me hating the writer for creating the most perfect character at the worst time.

I know, is so frustrating!! First lead (almost every time) is a freaking jerk who treats the FL like garbage and the stupid falls for him like he is the last man on earth and poor second lead who (not always) is such a great guy, sweet, attentive, and gorgeous ends up alone... Is just makes me want to throw things to the characters, really! 

1) gender bender dramas

2) dramas where clingy FL is  in love with a jerk

3)dramas with intense love triangles where you don't know who's gonna end up with who (especially if the FL/ML loves 2 people at the same time)

4) hwan Jung eum and shin se kyung dramas

angelitocurioso:

You are right, nothing! From Lee Min Ho's hair, his freaking entourage (his friends) and the awful female lead who's acting and voice made me cringe...OMG! She was terrible!! I watched until episode 8 and I had to push myself.

Is interesting cause I loved Lee Min Ho in Personal Taste and in Faith. But BOF just thinking of it makes me shudders!! 

Something I didn't get tho...why is Kim Hyun Joong almost always dressed in white? Is he an angel?? What??

It was just tragic. It blows my mind that so many people like this shit really. 

I liked Minho in Personal Taste when I was a kid but when I tried to rewatch I saw how bad his acting was.  :(

Soumya:

1) gender bender dramas

2) dramas where clingy FL is  in love with a jerk

3)dramas with intense love triangles where you don't know who's gonna end up with who (especially if the FL/ML loves 2 people at the same time)

4) hwan Jung eum and shin se kyung dramas

Yo have you seen Hwang Jung Eum's Can You Hear My Heart? 

It seems like a lot of people don't like her? I am actually surprised bcuz I like her so much. She was fantastic is Kill Me, Heal Me and Can You Hear My Heart. I enjoyed Full House Take 2 too! 

I loathe Cheese in the Trap because of how manipulative the ML was. It wasn't just a cutesy 'oh he's misunderstood and broody'. This man was disturbingly manipulative. They tried to show he had a sad childhood, but honestly, bad childhoods don't justify you being a bad adult. I don't care if the people he manipulated were 'bad people' because the level to which he takes everything is beyond normal. If a guy ever did even an ounce of what he did for the FL for me, I would drop him like a sack of potatoes. I would tell him to never come near me again and if he did, I'd file a restraining order, like that's how disturbing and uncomfortable I found the ML. 

The fact that everyone on the show forgave him in the end, including the FL,made it even worse because at no point in the show did he do anything to warrant forgiveness. He doesn't apologise in any way that suggests he regrets everything he did and understood he overreacted. I especially hate that they had the Second ML apologise to him because all he did was say a few hurtful words (which weren't even that bad) and the ML basically ruined the Second ML's life in retaliation. Also, the fact that the ending suggests that the ML and FL might possibly reconnect is dumb and a horrible message. Throughout all of his manipulative actions, the FL continuously forgave him and was like, 'that's just how he is', and it's like NO!! Your standard for how a boyfriend should act is so extremely low that it's worrying.

I know Asian dramas aren't always super progressive (although it's changing and that's so good), but this one was just so misogynistic and ridiculous. I can't believe how popular it is. 

Sorry for the rant. 

I hate the overrated dramas "Boys over flower and The heirs", made me almost hate Lee Minho until i watched "legends of blue sea" where he was funny and cool Both. 

"Bride of Haebak", yet another drama from recent yr where none of the lead actors were able to act.