starsappear:

Yo have you seen Hwang Jung Eum's Can You Hear My Heart? 

It seems like a lot of people don't like her? I am actually surprised bcuz I like her so much. She was fantastic is Kill Me, Heal Me and Can You Hear My Heart. I enjoyed Full House Take 2 too! 

I haven't completed" can you hear my heart "though i watched some part of it , it didn't just appeal to me . I can't point it but there's something about her that irks me. I don't think it's her acting. It's just that she feels too plastic ( no offense to her fans) . I couldn't complete kill me heal me due to her. But after trying the Chinese version of kill me heal me i can safely say that she is a good actress ( compared to her chinese counterpart)

Boys Over Flowers

Heirs

Descendants of the Sun

Goblin 

kill me, heal me ; The FL really p***** me off constantly acting like a scared little girl instead of a qualified psychiatrist.

I also dislike ones like BOF and the Heirs ; the arrogant rich n**jockey that thinks he is  gods gift to everybody, ruins the girls life by getting everything taken away from her (like her home) whilst sacrificing nothing himself and not even caring about what damage he is inflicting on her.

The only drama I strongly dislike was probably Boys Over Flowers. I used to like it, but I can't stand it now.

Que Sera Sera - the male lead punches a woman in the face.
Missing You - too much crying. the second half is just close ups of people crying, it's awful.

neo:
  • The Heirs - probably one of my most hated dramas and the only one I'd say I properly "hate"

The following are ones which never personally appealed to me/aren't my cup of tea or I didn't enjoy despite the hype... more that I think they're overrated than "hate":

• Playful Kiss
  • Goblin
  • Hwarang
  • Boys Over Flowers
  • Heartstrings
  • Legend of the Blue Sea
  • Descendants of the Sun
  • The Bride of the Water God
  • W
  • Pinocchio
  • Doctor Stranger
  • A Korean Odyssey
  • You Who Came From The Stars

Thank you for mentioning DOTS-watched 10 mins of it and shut it off. 

sailorscout:
This man was disturbingly manipulative. They tried to show he had a sad childhood, but honestly, bad childhoods don't justify you being a bad adult.

Yup. When I was watching I was waiting for a moment of plausible redemption but it never even happened, like it was just an afterthought. Like just because you got it bad, doesn't mean the rest of the world has to suffer. If anything, he gradually became worse than when he was at the beginning.

Boys over flowers,cheese in the trap,cinderella and the four knights,fated to love you,introvered boss,playful kiss,personal taste,somehow 18,the bride of habek,the heirs,the great seducer

i dislike these dramas cos in my opinion they are waste of time 

Soumya:

I haven't completed" can you hear my heart "though i watched some part of it , it didn't just appeal to me . I can't point it but there's something about her that irks me. I don't think it's her acting. It's just that she feels too plastic ( no offense to her fans) . I couldn't complete kill me heal me due to her. But after trying the Chinese version of kill me heal me i can safely say that she is a good actress ( compared to her chinese counterpart)

wow, first time I have ever heard anyone call her plastic haha

so, you think she is a good actress but the way she looks bothers you?

The Heirs. That drama was a hot mess.

The Heirs, Playful Kiss, and Boys Over Flowers. All three of these dramas have abusive, manipulative, and cruel male leads along with weak, naive, and socially/intellectually/financially inferior female leads. I deplored every single thing about these dramas and cannot for the life of me understand why any woman would be attracted to the male leads in them. It's like being shown that a man will physically, psychologically, and emotionally abuse you and deciding it's okay because he's hot or has a sad backstory. Ridiculous. Playful Kiss promoted physical abuse a LOT less than the other two, but as far as I'm concerned, every male lead in these dramas should be in prison and the female leads should be in therapy to undo the damage they caused.

• Boys over Flowers
  • Full House
  • Couple or Trouble
  • My Secret Romance
  • That Man Oh Soo
  • The Journey of Flower
  • Fight for My Way
  • Reply 1994
  • Perseverance, Goo Hae Ra

The Heirs - I actually hate-watched the whole thing. I've never seen such a spineless, whiny, sorry excuse for a FL, and her stalker boyfriend was no better. 

Playful Kiss korean drama...after watching other version ..i absouletly hate it...