What kind of K-Dramas series you are haiting the most, i don't hate anything K-Dramas because they are all look like, but i wanted to know to the others who hate K-Dramas series?

Boys Over Flowers

Playful Kiss

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo

Playful kiss 

Boys over flowers 

Master's sun 

Doctor stranger 

any gender benders frustrate me because I want to know when the ML finds out shes a girl and I end up reading spoilers

I really could not watch you're beautiful, I did not find the male lead attractive both looks and personality (although i admit he looks a lot better now) and I can't stand PSH's startled wall kissing

I prefer dramas with a little more storyline and a legitimate romance with chemistry

If we are talking about the type of dramas I hate I would say those which have stupid clingy female leads who still fall for and chase the arrogant male lead and those which come off as offensive towards the viewers because they have some silly stupid plot twists and/or plotholes and still want us to believe them and be happy.

dramas where the ml falls for a normal and completely not out of the ordinary girl even though he has never fallen for any other girl before but she’s just a typical girl like she ain’t any different from the rest but the guy still likes her for some reason. 

also dramas where the girl can’t defend herself and constantly needs a guy to protect her

Reveuse :

If we are talking about the type of dramas I hate I would say those which have stupid clingy female leads who still fall for and chase the arrogant male lead and those which come off as offensive towards the viewers because they have some silly stupid plot twists and/or plotholes and still want us to believe them and be happy.

second it

Onionhaseyo:

Goblin.

Internet high five! The fact that people praise it and I'm just like meh cause its not all that great. It went on for 16 episodes but most of it was flashbacks and slow motion scenes and could have been finished in 8.

Also I hate a drama with a naive or a weak FL; I find those to be offensive to my sex. Not all of us are weak and need protecting sheesh! For one I would like to see the opposite of this.

Onionhaseyo:

Goblin.

Glad to know I'm not the only one. Also good to see a fellow JCW fan, haha.

• The Heirs - probably one of my most hated dramas and the only one I'd say I properly "hate"

The following are ones which never personally appealed to me/aren't my cup of tea or I didn't enjoy despite the hype... more that I think they're overrated than "hate":

• Playful Kiss
  • Goblin
  • Hwarang
  • Boys Over Flowers
  • Heartstrings
  • Legend of the Blue Sea
  • Descendants of the Sun
  • The Bride of the Water God
  • W
  • Pinocchio
  • Doctor Stranger
  • A Korean Odyssey