I am one to drop dramas like hotcakes when they irk me, so I dont really develop hatred. 

Boys over flowers was sooo bad i kind of enjoyed it. Lol But it helped that I went in with very low expectations. 

Heirs I could not deal with at all. I tried to get into it, as it was highly popular, but could not get through more than a handful of episodes. 

Same witth descendants.. when I started wanting more of the second couple on screen as they are more interesting than the main, i gave up.

Reply 1994 and Because It's The First Time.  Both were just too much as far as SLS went.

The Liar and His Lover

This drama is the worst drama I've ever seen. The writing and story was so bad. Joy's acting was also really bad (sorry reveluvs). The main couple had no chemistry at all.

Nice Witch. It was quite torturous to complete.

Cheese In The Trap

Heart to Heart

Half of the time I didn't know what the story was about. It was draggy and pointless. 

1.) Predictable storyline: ML and FL always end up together no matter what,  evil officials plotting against the useless king   

2.) Asshole ML treats the weak FL like shit

3.) Actors that always do the eye bulge expression

4.)  No plot at all ie: Temperature of Love

Hi School Love On

High School King of Savvy

Descendants of the Sun (love-hate relationship, love because of Jin Goo and Kim Ji Won)

I can't really say that I hate any dramas. Every series that I've finished are significant for me, one way or another. But Full House is a drama that was not good. It was just too draggy and nothing really happened. I got annoyed so quickly and it just continued through the whole series. How much can two people fight in a drama and about things that are just too minor? Full House is probably considered as a classic so I decided to watch it. But I'll never watch it again.

Another one that comes to my mind is Inspiring Generation. I watched this while this was airing and it's been a while so I can't really remember that much about this one. But I didn't like this. I ended up finishing this only because of Kim Hyun Joong: I was curious to see if he has improved with his acting. And yes, he was and that's the good thing in this drama. But it wasn't memorable in any way.

Dramas like Jugglers and My Secret Romance 

Romane:

I really didn’t like:

- Playful Kiss

- Bel Ami

- High School King Of Savvy

Playful Kiss was okay in my opinion but is was just so draggy and well, boring. Bel Ami was a drama that I had so high expectations (JGS is one of my favourite actors) but I was so disapointed. I was boring but I still finished it while it was airing.

- The kind of dramas that start out good for the first few episodes, then degenerate into either a boring show or a messy one that doesn’t make sense.

- The kind of dramas where you aren't convinced the couple like/love each other- or that they like someone else.

- A drama that is boring all the way through. I think that if push comes to shove, I’d rather watch a drama where I got mad at all the characters rather than a boring one that drags so much and puts me to sleep.

- When the guy is too mean to the girl. When the girl is too mean to the guy.

- When it takes the otp too long to get together or admit they like each other. 

Ones where the female is always screeching, as in, jumps to conclusion without letting the guy explain. Or extremely stupid ones that end up completely dependent and a doormat to the arrogant and cold guy. 

So my list is (a few I did watch but struggled to finish) - 

Descendants of the sun

Moon embracing the sun

Playful kiss

The legend of the blue sea

City hunter

She was pretty (can't find the Turkish version with Eng sub, looks so much more interesting)

Gu family book

Scholar who walks the night

Arang and the magistrate

Healer

The K2

Strong woman Do Bong Soon

Heartstrings

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Uncontrollably fond

Secret garden

Six flying dragons

Girl of 0AM.. I know it's just a short webdrama but honestly it was terrible! I remember being so excited for Nam Tae Hyuns's acting debut, and I feel like he wasn't able to showcase his acting skills well at all. The plot did NOTHING for me, the acting was bad and the chemistry between the leads was non-existent. 

I remember finding White Christmas really boring.

Lie to me
Mask
Cinderella and the Four Knights
Goblin