ShotaSidePart:

Crap! I have that on my ptw list :-/

What's so bad about it?

The story is  weak and the pace is very slow, so I would expect strong and complex characters, but they are not very interesting. Hwang Jung Eum plays as usual: hysterically. I do not know what pastel colors and fairytale mood of cinematography are for? I do like Namgung Min as an actor and that`s why I do not like this drama, it`s waste of time and waste of his talent.

ShotaSidePart:

Crap! I have that on my ptw list :-/

What's so bad about it?

Do you like this drama?

chalbarczyk:

But it`s so baaad that I hate it arleady...

What do you dislike about it? I think the plot and the characters are really fresh.

chalbarczyk:

Do you like this drama?

I haven't started it yet but its on my ptw list...

chalbarczyk:

The story is  weak and the pace is very slow, so I would expect strong and complex characters, but they are not very interesting. Hwang Jung Eum plays as usual: hysterically. I do not know what pastel colors and fairytale mood of cinematography are for? I do like Namgung Min as an actor and that`s why I do not like this drama, it`s waste of time and waste of his talent.

Only 3 ep(3 because they have cut one hr episode into two parts) are out yet so I don't know how you can judge their pace. I do like Namgoong Min too but he can't do non-romance roles everytime. His character in this show has a lot of different sides and is pretty charming so I like it. 

Have you seen Hwang Jung Eum in Can Yoy Hear My Heart? She is a gem. 

Hate is a strong word but I didn't like Boys Over Flowers. Horrible plot and romance.  Mainly didn't like it because it was so highly recommending but I was so disappointed when I watched it.

Maybe it was a big deal at the time. But better dramas have been made since then.

Also this lesbian drama, Lily Fever. It literally had no story, maybe only made for fetishizing??

Snowflake:

Big and Cheongdamdong Alice

There are dramas I dislike but these two got me to hate them. I couldn't stand the absurdity of these two. These will forever remain in my hate list. 

I was wondering if anyone else suffered through Big. What a waste!! There was so much potential at the beginning and it just vanished. Don't get me started on that ending.

I will forever hate Big for what it could've done but ultimately didn't. I mean, isn't it a given for us to watch characters develop in front of our eyes rather than offscreen. 

But.... that's just my opinion  ¯\_(ツ)_/ ¯

starsappear:

Only 3 ep(3 because they have cut one hr episode into two parts) are out yet so I don't know how you can judge their pace. I do like Namgoong Min too but he can't do non-romance roles everytime. His character in this show has a lot of different sides and is pretty charming so I like it. 

Have you seen Hwang Jung Eum in Can Yoy Hear My Heart? She is a gem. 

Hwang Jung Eum - her acting is always the same, she plays one person: a little nervous and a bit stupid, but thinking about herself that she is clever and wise. I understand that there are people who enjoy her acting and they will watch the drama with pleasure.

Missing You (2012): Wow... I really do hate this drama. This drama touched on kidnapping and raping girls. The entire drama showed how traumatizing that will be for victim but the end is stupid. I’m not going to spoil it but this drama will forever make me want to punch a wall.

Indigowhite:

why do you hate weightlifting fairy kim bok joo

Found it too corny+ bad acting

chalbarczyk:

Hwang Jung Eum - her acting is always the same, she plays one person: a little nervous and a bit stupid, but thinking about herself that she is clever and wise. I understand that there are people who enjoy her acting and they will watch the drama with pleasure.

Her character in Can You Hear My Heart is really different from the ones you are talking about. Her character in Full House Take 2 is different too. 

But yes, I do enjoy her portraying those roles which you speak of. 

• Bel Ami
  • My Lovely Girl
  • Full House Take 2
  • My Princess
  • The Heirs
  • Heartstrings
  • To The Beautiful You
  • Playful Kiss
  • The Bride Of Habaek 
  • Love Rain

I really didn’t like:

- Playful Kiss