The thing i have seen in dramas is that naive or weak female lead have fallen for  Mr.Arrogant (Arrogant male lead) and is chasing the guy and trying to get his attention. She is trying to follow him and when she is in danger she need to call for him. Male lead have no interest in him but in the end he does, I am tired of this! 

This time i want the arrogant or tease (either is fine) falls first for female lead and is the one chase her or get her attention, As well persuade her but she have no interest in him and have no feelings for him. but slowly falls in love. she needs to take time to like him back.   It would be great if male lead changes due to female lead. {Bonus jealous scenes ;P)

Also no weak or naive or stupid or dumb or overall annoying female lead and it would be great if she have some brains and speaks her mind as well pretty independent.

E:g

Boys over flower

Secret Garden

Something about 1%

These come to my mind. 

Please recommend.

Thank you guys :D

In no particular order...

• Falling for Innocence | Similar to something about 1% but much better.
  • Noble, My Love | since you liked BOF, you'll probably like this one more than I did.
  • Cunning Single Lady | It does start out with her trying to make him fall back in love with her (they were married) but she discards the strategy to concentrate on her career. So most of the series is about him pursuing her. (This one has a love triangle, so there's plenty of "jealousy moments").
  • Marriage, not Dating | He convinces her to act as his fiance in order for his family to stop pressuring him to marry. He ends up falling in love with her. (This one has a love triangle, so there's plenty of "jealousy moments").
  • Oh my Venus | he falls for her first.
  • Radio Romance | He falls for her first and tries to pursue her. (This one has a love triangle, so there's plenty of "jealousy moments").
  • She was Pretty | They were each others' first love when they were young but, when they meet as adults, he doesn't recognize her. Though she has some interest in him, he does fall in love with her first. (This one has a love triangle, so there's plenty of "jealousy moments").

The Greatest Love

Noble my Love

High end crush

Moon Lovers

In addition:

• Monstar
  • Plus Nine Boys
  • Flower or Ramyun shop
  • Cheese in a Trap
  • Marriage contract
  • Whats wrong with Secretary Kim
  • Five chikdren (secondary couple)

Okay, I know this is over a year later BUT this post was right up my alley so I couldn't resist.  Maybe someone else will chime in and I'll get a great recommendation from it because I LOVE this trope! :D

Murphy's Law of Love: It's a T Drama so a little longer in developing since there are about 32 episodes but it is such a lovely journey, you really don't mind!  The main leads get most of the screen time so I would say this is a centrally focused romance with some drama-on-the-side -- and hits all the major points in your post.  He starts off as arrogant but.......well, let's say  you'll L O V E how much he teases her once his initial annoyance wears off and he finds he still wants to be around her. She's not interested in him in the slightest because she thinks she has his number but as he pursues her relentlessly, slowly starts to respond to him-as-a-person.  There are a few lulls but overall, you're watching for the couple time.  They're really cute together.  ;) She's intelligent & articulate-- a psychologist!--though can be a little annoying with her wishy-washiness.  Definitely some jealous scenes, too.  And if you're looking for a realistic journey from controlling to easy&relaxed portrayal in love from a ML, look no further.   omg he's SUCH a gentleman, too. Great kisses! ;)

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon:  He teases her MERCILESSLY and is just so cute about it that I part enjoy the drama and part remain fully aware that no one actually exists with that level of charm/appeal in real life.  <sigh>  She likes someone else at first (so no interest) and he has to pursue her to change her mind.  He's arrogant as well & while she is by-no-means weak or naive, she's not as intelligent as I'd prefer my female characters to be.  Jealousy is displayed hilariously in a contest.

I second Marriage, Not Dating (their banter is AWESOME & his arrogance is  this shield for an adorable personality; some teasing; definitely jealousy) ;  Falling for Innocence (though I'll be honest, I didn't fully appreciate the ML until after I saw "Heartless City." wow. He's amazing) ; The Greatest Love (omg when he tells her she must be crazy, I almost died; arrogant and adorable, though not so much a tease)

Thanks in advance!

Love rain! A very underrated drama in my opinion...

Definitely the Cdrama My Little Happiness is just like this