Male lead falls first, way before female lead does, is head over heels (does not mind little obsession) and falls harder for her. You can even tell he had fallen head over heels for female lead by him looking at her! i do want episodes of him falling harder and head over heels for her before female lead falls for him.

Jealous scenes would be awesome :D

I don't mind love triangles between ML , FL , SML

Female lead should have no romantic feelings for him and isn't focus on male lead instead focus on her future. She should not be interested in male lead first , male lead should be the one to have interest in female lead first. She should slowly return feelings, i need male lead to chase her for episodes before female lead return feelings XD

{Important note: Gutsy, Blunt, Strong, Independent, Hard working, Who defend herself, Speak her mind, Sassy, Confident in herself and overall non annoying female lead (cliche female lead)}

I am trying to find these dramas but only get to watched some :(

Something about 1 percent

Marriage not dating

Boys over flower

Secret Garden

The Greatest Love (i loved male lead)

Strong woman do bong soon

Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

Please help me out! 

Thank you :)

(no sad endings)

Lawless Attorney !

Noona:

• I Need Romance 3 (she starts to fall for him near the beginning but then loses all interest when she finds out who he is)
  • Something in the Rain (she's not strongest / most blunt FL ever, but she becomes stronger / more independent as the drama progresses)
  • Witch's Romance (they almost sleep together but when the FL realizes their age difference she stops things completely on her side)
  • I Hear Your Voice
  • Hospital Ship

Others:

• Sound of the Desert (the FL falls for the SML first)
  • The Imperial Doctress (the FL falls for the SML first)
  • Across the Ocean to See You
  • In Time With You
  • The Great Seducer
  • What's Wrong With Secretary Kim (the ML takes a while to realize that he's fallen for the FL)
  • Falling for Innocence
  • Descendants of the Sun
  • Strongest Deliveryman

https://mydramalist.com/list/jLlpw62L

Lucky Romance. Ryu Junyeol is truly a stunner.

And unlike most I thought Hwang Jungeum's character was well established. The only thing is I didn't love the final 3 episodes. But it would be a shame to not see Ryu Junyeol's performance in this drama. I love a male lead that isn't an asshole, don't you? ^_^

• Boys over flowers
  • Seceet Garden
  • High end crush
  • Noble my love
  • The Greatest Love
  • Moon lovers
  • Whats wrong with secretary Kim

Hi Flower, a Chinese drama, the male lead is Leon Lai Yi and sooo handsome. The female lead is very emotionally strong but the male lead is admittedly immature but he redeems himself in the end.

100 Days My Prince. ML is head over heels while FL takes a while to come to terms with her feelings. FL is strong, gutsy and intelligent. There's also a love triangle, but SML mostly knows he doesn't have a chance.

phyberry:

100 Days My Prince. ML is head over heels while FL takes a while to come to terms with her feelings. FL is strong, gutsy and intelligent. There's also a love triangle, but SML mostly knows he doesn't have a chance.

Does this have a happy ending?

selena32:

Does this have a happy ending?

Yes, it does!

Love and redemption !!

although it is a china drama , you should give it a try !  The male lead is LITERALLY HEAD OVER HEELS. Not even once he doubt his own feelings ! He's also SOO protective and strong. Has cute jealousy moments too ! 

Search: WWW (2019), and Find Yourself (2020)

Both Mls are younger and the FLs are successful career women so it's fun to watch them deny, and avoid their feelings till they admit it.

Descendants of the sun is also a classic, and the ML is younger too but that's not the center of the story.

Love O2O (starring Yang Yand and Zheng Shuang)

It's a  great drama in this aspect maybe (just my opinion) as ML was chasing her silenty and FL had no idea about who ML is in reality and of course he was too protective for her