Boys Over flowers ^^
To Korean Dramas, my gateway was Take Care of Agasshi, aka Take Care of The Young Lady =)
The devil beside you :). It's not a Kdrama but I only watch Kdramas now, so it's my gateway hehe :p.
Devil beside you was such a gr8 drama, if they would just make a Korean version ....
Boys Over Flowers sparked the addiction-Secret Garden cemented it
Hana Yori Dango and 1 Litre of Tears (for Japanese) was what hooked me, even though I'd watched quite a few before then. A combination of It Started With a Kiss, Love Contract, Devil Beside You, and Mars (for Chinese/Taiwanese) Full House, My Girl, and My Name is Kim Sam Soon (for Korean). A fitting first post, I guess =) Though I feel old looking at the other responses here xD
My first Korean drama was "Playfull Kiss" (You know, I was/am an Otaku who liked the anime and blablabla) but that was the only one I watched for a while (a year or so). So, my true Gateaway was "My name is Kim Sam Soon". I started with my drama addiction since then :)
Mine was "Shining Inheritance." Have been hooked ever since!!~~
My first was Iris! and now Iris 2 is out. Please, I'm on that shat!
jualseta wrote: Hana Yori Dango and 1 Litre of Tears (for Japanese) was what hooked me, even though I'd watched quite a few before then.
A combination of It Started With a Kiss, Love Contract, Devil Beside You, and Mars (for Chinese/Taiwanese)
Full House, My Girl, and My Name is Kim Sam Soon (for Korean).

A fitting first post, I guess =) Though I feel old looking at the other responses here xD

Hana Yori Dango was great, until I watched Boys over Flowers =D
For me it was Secret Garden........... after watching it, i really became addicted to asian dramas. ^^
Lovers in Paris is what bought me in 7^-^)7
boys over flowers is the first drama I started watching but I am still a newbie