You're Beautiful. It was the highest ranked drama on dramacrazy so I thought I'd try it. I'm glad I did because the names were fairly easy to remember for a beginner.
My first was My Girl, however it's You're Beautiful that made me hooked on Kdrama watching.. :D
I was first into J-dramas but on Korean... I think it was My Girl? After that I wanted to do something newer so took up Stars Falling From the Sky which sealed the deal.
It was Faith for m... while it was ongoing. Once I watched 4-5 episodes I couldn't wait and decided to try other dramas and watched a couple of completed dramas while Faith was ongoing. I think it was BOF and Mary stayed out all night.
I'm Sorry, I Love You. maybe. Although I didn't really watch anything for a while after that. But I was obsessed with it. I would look for dramas after that one...but I could never decide on one.
For me it was Devil Beside You and then I watched my first korean drama Boys Before Flowers.
It was those two got me into this addicting lifestyle, lol.
Mine was Coffee prince. Would have to restrict myself to two episodes a day as I was getting too addicted. Had never seen any show like it before really and just appealed to the romantic in me :) I have since admitted that I have a problem and just embrace my addiction. will happily binge watch a show I like now. Vampire prosecutor has been the only other show that I have had to give myself in small doses of two at a time because I like it far too much. life has become a waiting game until season 3....What to do?!
Coffee Prince opened my eyes to dramaland
Truly first was "Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge" because of a anime/manga (and because my friend told me about it;-)) Then was "Coffee Prince"... And it was it. No coming back;-) eih... P.S. Coffee Prince is a beginning of an "draddiction" for a lot of us I see :-]
Official "drama" was Shut Up Flower Boy Band :3 but before that I watched Real School, dunno if it counts as a drama since it was more of a sitcom ^^*
Mine was You're beautiful. That was the drama that started my unending exploring of Korean dramaland (I was already hooked to jdramas).
Boys before flowers. It was the first drama I ever watched and I loved it.