I think kdramas often have a great concept but then get overshadowed the protagonists' romance. I just watched Secret Forest and damn it was good. I wonder if you can recommend other series without romance?

was about to mention secret forest lol

maybe try chief kim, save me, mother, voice, falsify/defendant

or maybe if you can tolerate a little romance that doesnt take away the focus from main plot : whisper

also maybe mistress, its a mystery but the case are triggered from the character's romance (just you know its not fluffy romance, kinda dark)

White Christmas

Missing Noir M

Bad Guys

Save me

If you like business intrigue dramas, definitely check out Golden Empire. It has no romance, only strategic alliances.  One of my all time favourites, although I love romance and want a bit of it in all my dramas.

Thanks guys, I'll totally check them all out. 

my mister 

mother

both are really good

The Guest doesn't have romance if you don't mind horror.

PrettyCarEye:

If you like business intrigue dramas, definitely check out Golden Empire. It has no romance, only strategic alliances.  One of my all time favourites, although I love romance and want a bit of it in all my dramas.

I JUST finished that a couple days ago and its straight up insanity (the good kind). I had no idea who to root for or what was going to happen next. That was some amazing writing (and acting).

+1 Save Me

Lawless Lawyer has a bit of romance but the main focus is really the revenge and its good. Money Flower is another revenge plot drama with a tiny amount of romance.

Mister:
my mister

i, for one, will always remember that drama as romance regardless the ending :)

russian white bear:
i, for one, will always remember that drama as romance regardless the ending :)

yeah, you can call it romance in a way and what about ending, its an open ending. you can interpret anyway you want.

Save me

The Guest

Signal

Incomplete life

investigation couple

I have the same question but I don't think it would be very interesting without romance :/