Coffee Prince (the many kisses like amrita said)
Kimi wa Petto (almost every kiss)
ISWAK (the rain scene)
Hi My Sweetheart (many kisses)

has had the best kissing scenes so far.
NiveaCow wrote: I know my favorite way to kiss my man is to bow my head, close my eyes, keep my hands at my sides and stand there like a stoic, almost corpse-like doll. Any pursing of the lips would be way too slutty. What can I say, I like to keep it sexy!

LOL at this jeanie !

I guess then according to Kdrama standards that makes me a ho haha
Allyah2008 wrote: sorry. i missed the korean part of the title. just ignore my post above.

I actually don't care what language. I just happen to watch more Kdrama's than anything else so I posted it here. This is actually my not so subtle way to add some hot dramas to my list. I need to watch some Jdramas since I'm actually learning Japanese.
MiNa wrote: Secret Garden. The party kiss: his expression is priceless, like someone who's finally found a stream to drink from after days of desert walk.

Coffee Prince. The many kisses, actually, each better than the other.

Lie to me. Both kisses. The actress is a guarantee, it seems.

Personal Taste. Not a fan of the drama, but a fan of the... what was it... Game Over kiss?

Goong. I haven't seen the drama, but I have seen the kiss. How sick am I? LOL

Not sick at all! Joo Ji Hoon kisses like his life depends on it. If someone made a compilation of his kisses I would save it to my compute like a perv.

Which reminds me of Joe Cheng. Not any particular drama but that man could kiss cardboard and it would still be sexy as hell. He kisses like he's sucking your soul from your body lol. It was wasted on Ariel Lin. She was so useless during their kisses.
Mariel wrote: Secret Garden: Joo Won and Ra Im's kiss at the holiday party held at his house. Sorry, not a big fan of the Foam Kiss.

Sungkyunkwan Scandal: When Sun Joon and Yoon Hee are riding the elevator, and the elevator stutters, and Yoon Hee falls into Sun Joon's arms, and he unties her hat, and he unties his own, and he kisses her, and I discover a new fetish for sageuk role play.

And now I'm blushing.

This! I don't like period dramas but I watched SKKS because of the high praises and I've become a total perv over those hats and those pretty robes (preferably in the bright pretty colors Gu Yong Ha frequents).
I have a new favorite now :D After watching Episode 9 of City Hunter (albeit without subs), my favorite kiss of all time is now the Lightbulb Kiss. Well, that's what everyone's called it and appropriately so. I've probably replayed it twenty times now, and I'm probably going to keep replaying it until Episode 9 is subbed (x
NiveaCow wrote: I know my favorite way to kiss my man is to bow my head, close my eyes, keep my hands at my sides and stand there like a stoic, almost corpse-like doll. Any pursing of the lips would be way too slutty. What can I say, I like to keep it sexy!

Jajajajajajajaja, this is so funny. I can't stop laughing.

MiNa wrote: Secret Garden. The party kiss: his expression is priceless, like someone who's finally found a stream to drink from after days of desert walk.

Personal Taste. Not a fan of the drama, but a fan of the... what was it... Game Over kiss?

Those are all my favorite kisses.
Personal Taste - the kiss before they make love..most passionate n real kiss i've ever seen in a k-drama...(although I am not a fan of PT)..I've watched that scene like a million times :)...
Can you hear my heart - the kiss in the steps...yummmmm

As usual, you have excellent taste. I concur with you on all of these.

And, let's not lie... **pause for effect** Girl, you sick!!

(this gif reminds me of Personal Taste)
The candy kiss from IRIS. It wasn't hot, but it was genius.
roraoji wrote: The candy kiss from IRIS. It wasn't hot, but it was genius.

OMG I am watching IRIS at the moment & was gonna nominate the first kiss between Lee Byung Hun & is it Kim tae Hee outside the NSA headquarters all i can say is WOW!!!

The candy kiss was great as well very sweet no pun intended lol
Did anyone mention kisses from The World That They Live In? I just loved all the kisses there ^_^

My favorite drama kiss would have to beee...well, it's a tie. ^^

Between Chae Kyeong and Shin in Princess Hours/Goong annnddd Gae in and Jin ho in Personal Taste. :)

I remember watching a lot of Korean movies and dramas and the first ACTUAL kiss that I saw was the one in Personal Taste and I was completely shocked that it wasn't just a lip-touching kind of thing. :o
I love the Kiss in Hana Yori Dango Season 1 Final Episode...

He cuts her off and hass that wow kiss that makes your jaw drop... and its with Matsumoto Jun <3
Diana018 wrote: My favorite drama kiss would have to beee...well, it's a tie. ^^

Between Chae Kyeong and Shin in Princess Hours/Goong annnddd Gae in and Jin ho in Personal Taste. :)

I remember watching a lot of Korean movies and dramas and the first ACTUAL kiss that I saw was the one in Personal Taste and I was completely shocked that it wasn't just a lip-touching kind of thing. :o

The Personal Taste kiss is supper hot..I have to agree.