Looking recommendations to Heart to heart Dramas / Movies.

Really important to me is Amazing acting skills and Good chemistry between the leads and Heart to heart.

Realistic + Slice of life with any other genres.

Examples for dramas and movies that answer to what i am looking for:

Korean: My Mister, Hope, Life, Live, Mother, Unforgettable, Innocent Witness, My First Client.

Japanese: 1 Litre no Namida, Woman, Step.

Chinese: Us and Them, Better Days.

You didn't specify what country you wanted the drama/movie recommendations from (although I am guessing you were wanting them to be from South Korea). But, if you don't mind I have a couple that are from other countries I think you might like!

• "Close-Knit." Now, I don't know your take on these topics but you can skip this if you don't like it. This movie deals with LGBTQ+ themes because one of the main characters is transgender. The plot follows a young girl named Tomo, who is constantly being abandoned by her mother. Because of this, she moves in with her uncle and his partner (who happens to be a transgender woman). The film deals with "unconventional" familial love and Tomo's gradual change of heart on family and also on the LGBTQ+ community.

• "To Each His Own." I LOVE this film. The two main characters have a lot of heart-to-heart moments that are very well acted out. The portrayal of depression and the road that the main character walks to get out of it is  realistic and relatable as well.

@Eli

I really love Korean, Japanese and Chinese Dramas and Movies

Unable really long messages because they are too long by MDL.

Close-Knit - I will check it, It might be what i am looking for.

To Each His Own -I definitely going to watch this movie.

Thank you!

Great! No problem! Glad I could be of some help :)