I watched it earlier and I loved it. I laughed and I don't even know what they were saying. I hope this one last a loooong time too...
LisNoir wrote: I watched it earlier and I loved it. I laughed and I don't even know what they were saying. I hope this one last a loooong time too...

That's good news!
Jeaniessi wrote: That's good news!

Yes, plus now I have Joo Won to look at...jejeje
1N2D Season 2 ep.2: Cha Tae Hyun: "I'm a Running Man!" xD
Haha I was just remembering something. Remember that time we trolled that troll in the chat box? The one who was claiming that this show was being cancelled because of people watching it on youtube and lowering the ratings? And yet here the show still stands strong..in it's second season even :p
Sleepninja wrote: Haha I was just remembering something. Remember that time we trolled that troll in the chat box? The one who was claiming that this show was being cancelled because of people watching it on youtube and lowering the ratings? And yet here the show still stands strong..in it's second season even :p

Jajajaja....yeah.
LisNoir wrote: Jajajaja....yeah.

*contented sigh* Good times! XD
Sleepninja wrote: *contented sigh* Good times! XD

Yes!...lol
Does anyone know where I can find from ep 1 to 150 I really wanna watch it with MC Mong! Or even if it's 1 or 2 eps i'll be happy streaming or download doesnt matter as long as theres subs ^^
The other day I didn't feel like watching dramas, so I watched episodes 1-5 with subs...:D I love oorie Joo Won. He's too cute. <3 Lylina, I sent you a PM. But I'm not sure from which episode they have there.
agree...joo won is really cute..cute maknae.. <3

but i still love season 1 more...
best time for me was when there were seung gi, MC mong, ho dong, Ji won, Kim C, and seu geun..
i love 1n2d!!!!especially love seunggi and ji won..awwww
too bad i stopped at 150 something..didnt want to..but have to..
hope they'll still be on somewhere by the time i'll have enough free time to continue watching :(

any way..i watched eun ji won's movie marrying high school girl..i found it here but ji won in the cast seems to be wrong..and i'm kinda bothered
here: http://mydramalist.com/korean-movie/1477/marrying-school-girl

i know ji won is a singer and not an actor..and i can't find him anywhere in here..hehe

one time i tried to add him but i don't know if its right to add him in here..and i dont have the confidence to do it right :(

anyway..sorry for the long post..teehee ^.^
OMG. Just watched episode 1 [second season]. The Cha TaeHyun and "Goat defending her territory* really craked me up. Can't stop laughing.
oh, i start to love the second season too now.. <3 the members really show improvement, imo.. they're funny....CTH is the best!hahaha
OMG, has anyone seen episode 16? < 333 Jop Won is amazing, he cried in less then an minute in that kind of situation? DAEBAK!!!