Joo Won reveal his house on ‘1 Night 2 Days’

I watch it here
http://www.kpopsub.com/search/label/1%20Night%202%20Days
It got all the episodes of season 2 and some of season 1
Croire wrote: Will someone please tell me where I can watch this? I've wanted to watch this show for awhile, but I don't know where to find it.

I watch it here

It got all the episodes of season 2 and some of season 1
Awesome, another 1N2D forum!!!:)
So.... I hear season 3 is on it's way and there's plenty of recasting to be done. I don't know how I should feel about this. I'm lagging behind (way, way behind) in season 2 (I think ep 288 was the last one I saw and I haven't even finished s1!) so I don't really know how the show is doing nowadays - besides the ratings. I kinda wonder... is it dying?
Just sad. Why does the members have to go? At first I just watched this because of Joo Won, but after seeing the members build friendship I became more interested in this show. I haven't watched the first season so I can't compare them. But still it's sad seeing members and even PDs go. :(
Oh! If I hadn't read this I might not have known about all the changes until I saw the "farewell" episode. I knew Joo Won was leaving, but didn't know almost all of them would be leaving.

Apparently, Kim Yoo Hyuk and Jung Joon Young will be part of the cast.

Kim Joo Hyuk, love him, is awkward (he might take over Tae Woong's ruined character...lol) and JJY hates outdoor activities or so he says in WGM, at least in the few episodes I've seen with him... I was sad until I saw this mash up. I'll miss Lee Su Geun (I found weird he left the show, but now I know why), Hae Jin, Joo Won and Uhm Tae Woong and I do wish Kim Jong Min would have also followed his hyungs out the door, but I'm curious about this cast and wonder who will be the other guys.

I am glad the current PD will also be leaving. I never warmed up to him.
So now when the season 3 has a few episodes out already, how are you guys feeling about it? I'm actually liking it quite a lot. Episode 3 especially was really funny - the barber scene absolutely killed me. :'D I admit I had my doubts about the cast but so far so good~
Episodes 28-29 with the cast escaping were some of the best variety I've seen in a long time. Just minus the AOA stuff and this is definitely my favourite trip of s3 to date. :D Much better than s2 and the feel of s1 is kinda back again~ I'm loving it.
seson 3 have the same feel with season 1, it's maybe because PD Yu Hojin from season 1. remember when Yu Hojin came from the first time in 1n2d season 1 and the cast make a candid camera for him. kekekekeke
I definitely enjoy S3 more than I did season 2. The members have more chemistry and it helps that the new PD was around Na PD.
hi!
I suddenly remember a trip from season 1
there's a game where the members must sleep in order to win (i forgot what the bet is)
the crews even analysed how the members sleep

anyone remember which trip is it?
i really want to re-watch this one (^^)