Uhm Tae Woong reveals that Kim Jong Min is his rival on ‘Happy Together 3′ ㅋㅋㅋ :D

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120112_Uhm-Tae-Woong.jpg[/IMG]

On the January 12th episode of KBS’s ‘Happy Together 3‘, Uhm Tae Woong appeared as a guest and made the audience laugh with a few remarks about his rival.

When asked, “[I]Do you think Kim Jong Min is your rival?
”, he truthfully replied, “Yea.. I think so”.

Both starring as the silly awkward character in ‘1 Night 2 Days‘, Uhm Tae Woong continued, “When Kim Jong Min was being made fun of, I came onto the show and he liked it (because now someone else was also being picked on).. I know (I can be silly) but he is something else”.

He then stated, “but now I’m really comfortable on ’1 Night 2 Days’ so I’m doing well”.

This episode also guest stars Jung Ryeo Won, Yoo Sun and Park Ki Woong.

Source + Image: Starnnews |via: allkpop
Paraaluff wrote: Hey is this serious?

Yes, seriously ^^
Lee Soo Geun, Uhm Tae Woong, Kim Jong Min Expected to Stay for "1N2D Season 2"

by lordbordem, Jan 26, 2012

http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/91f5d0dfcc1ba0c45b5a2e8258e4b5d5_large.jpg[/IMG]

I’ll be honest, the amount of stories about “1 Night, 2 Day Season 2” is borderline excessive. It’s understandable though, since we are talking about the 2nd season for one of the most successful variety shows in Korean history. And as we gradually inch towards the start of the 2nd season, one of the most asked questions are being answered. Following article about who is expected to stay on for the new season, more solid information is now surfacing that states Lee Soo Geun, Uhm Tae Woong and Kim Jong Min are likely to stay on for the 2nd season.

Lee Soo Geun appears to be holding all the keys for Season 2

One related party stated that “[I]There are discussions happening right now that are leaning towards Lee Soo Geun, Uhm Tae Woong and Kim Jong Min staying on the show. This is still quite a sensitive issue since ‘1N2D’ still has episodes left to air but a plan has been formulated to keep them on the show.

Previously Uhm Tae Woong stated in his appearence on "Kim Seung Woo's Win Win," that he will stay on the show if Lee Soo Geun was to stay, with Kim Seung Woo also saying that he will be making a decision depending on Lee Soo Geun. Then at this the reasonable presumption that could be made is that Lee Soo Geun will form the core of the new show and try to play the role of a main MC in the new season.

This however doesn’t explain what will happen to Lee Seung Gi and Eun Ji Won. Lee Seung Gi does not look like he will be staying on the show. General consensus is that Lee Seung Gi wants to pursue various acting and singing projects he has been delaying up until now due to his loyalty towards “1 Night, 2 Days.” The end of “1 Night, 2 Days” in February will free up time in his schedule to pursue his much delayed entry into Japan and his acting career. In the case of Eun Ji Won, he is still undecided and nothing has been decided about him yet.

Kim Seung Woo has demonstrated that he can work quite well with Lee Soo Geun

With previous news stories discussing the likely possibility of Kim Seung Woo, Lee Juk and Sung Si Kyung joining the 2nd season and actor Joo Won in consideration as well, the general framework of the new show seems to be gradually forming in the eyes of the general public.

So what do you think Soompi readers? “1 Night, 2 Days Season 2” featuring Lee Soo Geun, Uhm Tae Woong, Kim Jong Min, Kim Seung Woo, Lee Juk, Sung Si Kyung and Joo Won? It’s definitely an interesting combination but it also seems to be comprised of members with a relatively serious image and a higher average age. Along with the complete change in production crews, it will be interesting to see how much of the original framework within Season 1 they decide to keep in Season 2. I think the saying here is “Why fix what isn’t broken?” But will viewers continue to love the show without some of its more popular members?

Source: Soompi
New ’1N2D’ PD reveals cast list for season two

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120209_1-Night-2-Days.jpg[/IMG]

With Korean entertainment forums buzzing over who will stay and who will go from the beloved cast of KBS’s ‘1 Night 2 Days‘ (‘1N2D‘), the show’s new director Choi Ja Hyung, has finally shared some new details.

On February 9th, Choi Ja Hyung revealed, “[I]It’s true that there will be members from season 1, in addition to new members, but the cast has not yet been finalized.

He continued, “Next week, we will confirm the members because it’s possible that there will be some last minute casting changes. I guess you’ll know at our first recording on February 24th.

PD Choi Ja Hyung revealed that the current cast for ’1N2D – Season 2′ includes existing members Lee Soo Geun, Uhm Tae Woong, and Kim Jong Min; they will be joined by Kim Seung Woo, Joo Won, and Sung Si Kyung.

Choi Ja Hyung added, “Right now no one knows for sure if it’ll be six or seven members”.

Another official from KBS also revealed, “The basic format for ’1N2D Season 2′ will not change greatly. It plans to continue the existing format. Under the direction of Choi Ja Hyung PD, we believe that it will be even more fun [for viewers to watch]“.

The new season of ’1N2D’ will record its first episode on February 24th and will air on March 4th.

What are your thoughts on the show’s upcoming season with the current cast list?

Allkpop
Oh, if Joo Won and Sung Si Kyung really do join the show, I won't miss an episode...lol
I'm watching ep.198 in vids now, but in wiki it said ep.186. ROFL-ing!!! The crews left them alone xD Pretty namja deul in MiB suits ;) jinjja mutjida!! :D

Gonna miss their brotherhood so much in Season 2 (T.T)
Final member for second season of ’1N2D’ revealed

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120214_chataehyun_1.jpg[/IMG]

The ‘1N2D (1 Night 2 Days)‘ staff have been working to finalize the cast for their new season, and they recently unveiled the identity of their newest ‘hidden card’ member.

The new member is none other than ‘My Sassy Girl‘, 'Speedy Scandal', 'Hello Ghosts' star Cha Tae Hyun.

During a phone interview with TVReport on February 14th, a Cha Tae Hyun's representative remarked, “He’s just worried that he will be an inconvenience on a major television program.

The representative continued, “He received the offer to be on the second season of ’1N2D’ approximately two weeks ago, but has only made his final decision about 2 or 3 days ago.

Different from the way the show unveiled new members such as Kim Seung Woo, Joo Won, and singer Sung Si Kyung, ’1N2D’ released an official press release to announce that Cha Tae Hyun would be joining the lineup.

His representative continued, “It had only been 2 or 3 days since he decided to join, and although it had been a while since he received the offer, it was only right to keep quiet until everything was finalized… Even though he is worried that he may be an inconvenience on a major television program, he is determined to work hard.

Meanwhile, the ’1N2D’ staff members stated, “[I]The new season of ’1N2D’ which will be led by PD Choi Jae Hyung will feature members Cha Tae Hyun, Kim Seung Woo, Uhm Tae Woong, Lee Soo Geun, Sung Si Kyung, Kim Jong Min, and Joo Won. We have decided to keep the original title ’1N2D’ for the second season.

The first filming is scheduled to take place on the 24th, and the first broadcast will air on March 4th.

Source & Image: TVReport |via: Nate & allkpop

Note: This guy is too clever to handle, if you've seen Family Outing season 1, you'll know xD

===================================================

Cha Tae Hyun to join ’1 Night 2 Days’

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120214_chataehyun_1n2d-460x451.jpg[/IMG]

Earlier, a six member cast list for ‘1 Night 2 Days‘ (‘1N2D‘) was revealed to the public. Following up, the show has released the full and official cast list for the new season.

Season two of ’1N2D’ will consist of members Kim Seung Woo, Uhm Tae Woong, Lee Soo Geun, Sung Shi Kyung, Kim Jong Min, Joo Won, and their newest recruit, Cha Tae Hyun.

The show’s new director, Choi Jae Hyung PD, said, “[I]Being the oldest, Kim Seung Woo will take lead and work well with the younger members. Universal entertainer Cha Tae Hyun already has a bright personality and a knack for variety shows, so he will be the energy of ’1N2D’. Sung Shi Kyung is preparing for the show by exercising and monitoring previous episodes of the show, and it will be Joo Won’s first time being a member of a variety show. He is currently preparing for his role as the maknae of the team.

The new season will be keeping the same elements as the previous show, including its specials such as ’Viewer’s Tour’ and ‘Special Guest Special’. After the program settles in, the cast and staff will prepare for the ‘Antarctic Project’. They will also be embarking on the ‘Exploration Project’, where they will try to find endangered species, and also the ‘Global Project’ where they will inform the world about Korea.

The new season with its seven members will begin on March 4th.

Source & Image: Osen |via: Nate & allkpop
I shed my tears while watching the farewell part 1. The members, the crews, the fans, all of them can't hold their flowing tears. From 1st ep. on August 5th, 2007 till February 2012. It has been 4.5 years altogether. What a great brilliant reality show! 1N2D jjang (^o^)b
Joo Won wraps up his first day of filming for ’1N2D’

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120225_joowon-460x632.jpg[/IMG]

As you all know by now, the new season of the Korea’s most beloved show, ’1N2D’ (One night two days), will be kicking off with a new cast in March! One of the new cast members is actor Joo Won, who has just completed the first day of filming for the show.

On February 25th, Joo Won posted on Twitter, “[I]I’ve successfully concluded the first filming of ’1N2D’. I worked hard. Our kind staff and our warm-hearted brothers! I will do my best in my role as the maknae [of the group] ~ I’m so happy. Good night.

Netizens commented, “I’m really looking forward to season 2”, “Please become a maknae loved by everyone” ,and “Joo Won, fighting!

We can’t wait to see what’s in store! Catch the first episode of the next season with Lee Soo Geun, Kim Jong Min, Uhm Tae Woong, Kim Seung Woo, Joo Won, Sung Shi Kyung, and Cha Tae Hyun on March 4th!

From Uhm Tae Woong's Twitter pic: Lee Soo Geun's pic

Source + Photo: Joo Won’s Twitter |via: allkpop
New “1 Night, 2 Days” Begins Filming

It is a sad and nervous time for fans of the popular KBS variety show, “1 Night, 2 Days”.

The first “season” of 1 Night, 2 Days” with cast members Lee Soo Geun, Uhm Tae Woong, Kim Jong Min, Lee Seung Gi, and Eun Ji Won is coming to end. The first part of the final trip with the five members aired this past Sunday, bringing tears to viewers’ eyes. During the episode, a montage of past episodes was shown, marking the end of an era of hilarity, teamwork, and fun games.

Lee Seung Gi spent half of his twenties as a member, growing up in front of viewers’ eyes, and Eun Ji Won went from idol singer to a married man within the five years. These two are leaving the show with heavy hearts but optimistic attitudes as they leave to pursue different projects and goals.

While some of the team members will change, the show will go on, in the same format. Lee Soo Geun, Uhm Tae Woong, and Kim Jong Min remain on the show with four new members joining them: Kim Seung Woo, Sung Si Kyung, Cha Tae Hyun, and Joo Won.

With seven members ranging from a veteran actor in his 40s, a ballad singer in his 30s, and a young actor in his 20s, viewers are looking forward to the dynamics, chemistry, and teamwork between the new cast, as well as fresh energy to the five-year-old show.

The new cast began filming their first episode on February 24 in secret, although it is reported that their first trip is to Baek Ah Island and that the filming is going very well.

The first episode of the new “1 Night, 2 Days” will air March 4th, while the final episode of the original five members will air this weekend on February 26th.

source: soompi
I'm sad to see the old one go but I am so excited it is continuing! Joo Won! I am actually excited to see how the newbies react to things and get acclimated to the games and not eating and sleeping outside.
Just finished watching ep.240 Lee Seung Gi special birthday trips. Eun Jiwon scared of monkfishes & screamed till 38x. The funniest scenes of this eps xD Kim Jongmin & Lee Seung Gi vomited many times, poor guys (T.T) But they have eaten tons of yummy seafood & delicacy 3x in this eps. Rare occasion, cuz usually they have been limited to eat just w/ games.
Kang Ho Dong Watched Last Episode of "1 Night 2 Days" in Private

http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/a8a5cab07a5c29b3630d527ecf78f1e2_large.jpg[/IMG]

Kang Ho Dong watched the last episode of "1 Night 2 Days" privately. A source commented, "Kang Ho Dong watched the last episode of '1 Night 2 Days' in private. He didn't want to get all emotional in front of his family, so he went somewhere else." The source added that Kang Ho Dong could not help but be gloomy to say goodbye to "1 Night 2 Days Season 1."

Kang Ho Dong watched the end of "1 Night 2 Days" with mixed emotions, sometimes smiling ever so brightly, and in other times, looking rather sullen. The source said, "[I]When they showed clips of '1 Night 2 Days' five year long journey, Kang Ho Dong 'cried in his heart.'
" When the members of "1 Night 2 Days" talked about funny incidents from past with flashback scenes, Kang Ho Dong smiled as if he was at the scene, partaking in the conversation. In these flashback scenes, viewers could see MC Mong and Kim C as well.

This source also told that particular scenes like Kang Ho Dong's funny sit ups and Lee Soo Geun's failed attempt at Jegichagi (shuttlecock kicking) put a big smile on Kang Ho Dong's face. Kang Ho Dong told another source after the last episode of "1 Night 2 Days" ended, "Although I wasn't shown in the screen with them, I was there with them in spirit. I'm sorry that I couldn't be there as the 'big brother,' and very grateful to have my '1 Night 2 Days' members and fans who have given me so much love and trust."

http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/c0fb984439554ba8af1f80a0868e20e9_large.jpg[/IMG]

The 1st season of "1 Night 2 Days" officially ended when the last episode aired on February 26th and the second season will start to air on March 4th. In the last episode of "1 Night 2 Days" season one, the members looked back at their five years together in tears. Each member expressed that "1 Night 2 Days" have changed their lives and what a leading figure Kang Ho Dong was on and off the show. Viewers and fans also had time to reminisce about Kang Ho Dong and the void he left. One fan commented, "[I]The void of Kang Ho Dong was even more apparent in this very last episode. We all miss him so much.
"

"1 Night 2 Days" 1st aired on August 5th, 2007 and lasted four years and six months as one of Korea's ultimate favorite weekend variety shows. Lee Seung Gi, Eun Ji Won, and Na Young Suk producer will no longer be with "1 Night 2 Days" and its fans, but Uhm Tae Woong, Lee Soo Geun, and Kim Jong Min will remain to lead the 2nd season of the show. In the 2nd season of "1 Night 2 Days," Cha Tae Hyun, Sung Shi Kyung, Joo Won, and Kim Seung Woo will join the three remaining members.

Source: soompi

[Note: The games of catching each member is so funny xD You don't wanna to miss it. Lee Seung Gi was not playing hard in his childhood, you can see why in this ep. xD There're surprise gifts for all the members, guess who's the luckiest one xD the members deul were hugging each other while sleeping, they cried in the morning like being reluctant to shoot last ep of farewell]

====================================

Kang Ho Dong text messaged the ’1N2D’ cast members after final episode

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120227_1n2d_1.jpg[/IMG]

After the final broadcast of ‘1N2D‘ aired on television, MC Kang Ho Dong sent a text message to the cast members.

The February 26th airing of KBS 2TV‘s ’1N2D’ was the final episode of first iteration of the popular show, and it looked back on the 4 years and 7 months the members had spent together on the program.

After the program aired, MC Kang Ho Dong sent a text message to his former cast members Lee Soo Geun, Uhm Tae Woong, Lee Seung Gi, Eun Ji Won, and more saying, “I’m sorry… and thank you.

An insider from the program remarked, “[I]The message came after the show ended. The text message properly delivered the message of the sender (Kang Ho Dong). It was obvious that the members got choked up after reading the message.

Another representative added, “We feel that he feels apologetic towards the other members for being unable to be together with them until the last broadcast. Although he couldn’t be there with them, to the members he is still their eldest brother.

Meanwhile, the new season of ’1N2D’ will begin airing on March 4th. PD Choi Jae Hyung will be directing the new season, and new members such as Kim Seung Woo, Joo Won, Cha Tae Hyun, and Sung Si Kyung have been added to the line-up.

Source & Image: MyDaily |via: Nate & allkpop
Gah! The last show! I haven't watched yet but I know it's going to make me bawl like a baby.