Jeaniessi wrote: I'm sad to see the old one go but I am so excited it is continuing! Joo Won! I am actually excited to see how the newbies react to things and get acclimated to the games and not eating and sleeping outside.

Woot! LOL
LisNoir wrote: Woot! LOL

I am actually getting excited to get to know the new personalities! Because it's seems you can't hide the real stuff when you're hungry, tired, left by the side of the road and so on! Can't wait! Joo Won! lol

I still miss Kang Ho Dong! I miss him throwing fits at Na PD and when he goes into aegyo mode. Waaaahh KHD!
Just finished ep.241 learning about Seoul's Goong (Palace) & Na Waiter (PD-nim) serves food xD
Does anyone know where I can find/watch the more recent episodes with subtitles? (I want to watch the ones with Taewoong. x3)
concreteroads wrote: Does anyone know where I can find/watch the more recent episodes with subtitles?
(I want to watch the ones with Taewoong. x3)

I'll send you a message. Check your inbox soon ^^
Eun Ji Won explains why he decided to leave ’1N2D’

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120228_eunjiwon_1.jpg[/IMG]

On the February 28th episode of KBS 2TV‘s ‘Win Win‘, guest Eun Ji Won shared his thoughts on leaving ‘1N2D‘ after five long years.

The singer who decided not to join the second season remarked, “[I]My wife, my family, and others around me asked me if I was crazy
,” and admitted that he gave the second season a lot of thought.

My character is stubborn and whiney, but I suddenly realized that I too had matured,” he said, explaining his reasons. “There’s a limit to how much you can push that kind of image. Thinking about doing it again just made me laugh.

A piece of me wanted to stay, but I have no regrets,” he continued. “I know myself too well. This was the right time. The only thing is, I feel a little uneasy because Soo Geun hyung and the others were staying. I felt like I was the only one breaking away.

Source & Image: MK |via: Nate & allkpop
awww Ji Won! He just looks and sounds so mature. And really, you can tell on the show how much more grown up he really is actually. Almost like 'some' of the silly stuff he does on the show is on purpose, for a laugh. Not that it's a bad thing...because it's NOT. But you gotta respect the guy. He stuck with it for a long time. Everyone has a right to move onward and upward in their careers. He was one of my very faves for his cleverness and dry wit. I am really going to miss him. He had an original and really smart mind. ...OH NO!!! The two smarties are leaving! I just realized! I hope they have cast some really clever guys to take their places! OMO!
Jeaniessi wrote: awww Ji Won! He just looks and sounds so mature. And really, you can tell on the show how much more grown up he really is actually. Almost like 'some' of the silly stuff he does on the show is on purpose, for a laugh. Not that it's a bad thing...because it's NOT. But you gotta respect the guy. He stuck with it for a long time. Everyone has a right to move onward and upward in their careers.

He was one of my very faves for his cleverness and dry wit. I am really going to miss him. He had an original and really smart mind.

...OH NO!!! The two smarties are leaving! I just realized! I hope they have cast some really clever guys to take their places! OMO!

Who's the other smarty?

And yeah, he was one of my favorites, but when you need to move on, you need to move on.
LisNoir wrote: Who's the other smarty?

And yeah, he was one of my favorites, but when you need to move on, you need to move on.

Eun Jiwon & Lee Seung Gi are the smarty, fans could tell how brilliant ideas they had during 1N2D recording.
Jeaniessi wrote: awww Ji Won! He just looks and sounds so mature. And really, you can tell on the show how much more grown up he really is actually. Almost like 'some' of the silly stuff he does on the show is on purpose, for a laugh. Not that it's a bad thing...because it's NOT. But you gotta respect the guy. He stuck with it for a long time. Everyone has a right to move onward and upward in their careers.

He was one of my very faves for his cleverness and dry wit. I am really going to miss him. He had an original and really smart mind.

...OH NO!!! The two smarties are leaving! I just realized! I hope they have cast some really clever guys to take their places! OMO!

I remember on one ep that Seung Gi told Jiwon to register as secret agent xD cuz he can predict people's mind & movement in any time & he can always shove the way out. Always comes up w/ great ideas for the members' problem resolution & of course himself :D. But he's always into food xD

Seung Gi is full of knowledge (^_^)b One time there was 4 vs. 1 ep & he won :D
Yup...Lee Seung Gi - Book Smart and Ji Won - Just all around SCARY clever.
Remember the episode where they split into the Scary team and the Stupid team and Ji Won called Su Geun and totally tricked him into thinking he was on his team and Ho Dong (who was really on his team) was the enemy. Su Geun believed him and was literally running away from Ho Dong?!! I was laughing my arse off! I laughed so much it hurt!! OH Ji Won!!! I'm gonna miss you so much!
im watching this right now..its really fun to watch..and seunggi and jiwon is so cute im liking them more and more in every episode i wonder why i cant find eun ji won here?he has movies too, right?
spica wrote: im watching this right now..its really fun to watch..and seunggi and jiwon is so cute
im liking them more and more in every episode

i wonder why i cant find eun ji won here?he has movies too, right?

He casted in 'Marrying High School Girl' in 2004 movie as the leading-male role. Jiwon played as Park Ondal, a transfer student to the same school as Pyung-Gang. xD

& in 1998 'Seventeen: The Movie'.
spica wrote: im watching this right now..its really fun to watch..and seunggi and jiwon is so cute
im liking them more and more in every episode

i wonder why i cant find eun ji won here?he has movies too, right?

Eun Ji Won is a rapper/singer. I don't think he has done any movies or dramas but I'd have to look that up. (maybe bit parts or cameos) Same with Kim Jong Min.