PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/05/news-running-man-100th-episode-may-lose.html

seems that Lizzy will become a permanent Running Man in July. I'm not particularly looking forward to it since I wasnt too keen on her but I might grow to like her like I did with Ji Hyo and Joong Ki :)

NOOOOoooooooo. I didn't like the episodes she was in. Wish they would have gotten IU or Suzy or T-ara's Hyomin, the episodes with them are hilarious. I would have died of happiness if Yoon Eun Hye joined.
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/05/news-running-man-100th-episode-may-lose.html

seems that Lizzy will become a permanent Running Man in July. I'm not particularly looking forward to it since I wasnt too keen on her but I might grow to like her like I did with Ji Hyo and Joong Ki :)

iheard the rumor,,but never found the news..thanks! :)
i hope she will be more active than before...before, she didn't really have much air time.. :(

but i also heard that lizzy will in and mongji will out.. i hope this one will be just a very random rumor..

travis wrote: NOOOOoooooooo. I didn't like the episodes she was in. Wish they would have gotten IU or Suzy or T-ara's Hyomin, the episodes with them are hilarious. I would have died of happiness if Yoon Eun Hye joined.

oh...with suzy, we will have new couple..LOL..seems like Haha really in crush with her,,, :D
I just think that she didnt really have an input and role...wasnt much fun or memorable

soracantabile wrote: iheard the rumor,,but never found the news..thanks! :)
i hope she will be more active than before...before, she didn't really have much air time.. :(

but i also heard that lizzy will in and mongji will out.. i hope this one will be just a very random rumor..

OOH I hope thats a rumour! Love Mongji!
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: I just think that she didnt really have an input and role...wasnt much fun or memorable

OOH I hope thats a rumour! Love Mongji!

yes,,i think role is very important..
hope they will make a role for her..
each of the members have their own role...
(was) monday couple, haroro, yoomes bond, easy brothers, commander...
and joongki was also the smart boy..
i just hope at her first episode on July, she will become a spy.. :D
soracantabile wrote: yes,,i think role is very important..
hope they will make a role for her..
each of the members have their own role...
(was) monday couple, haroro, yoomes bond, easy brothers, commander...
and joongki was also the smart boy..
i just hope at her first episode on July, she will become a spy.. :D

Aww I miss Joong Ki :( haha would like to see her try to pull it off :) from my impressions she wasnt particularly good at anything so will be good to see her try something different :)
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: Aww I miss Joong Ki :( haha would like to see her try to pull it off :) from my impressions she wasnt particularly good at anything so will be good to see her try something different :)

yeah...but perhaps something like new couple in RM..with...let say,,kwang soo?LOL
or actually she can be girl version of haha..
she can act very childish, since she is still young..

altho i prefer something new..
travis wrote: NOOOOoooooooo. I didn't like the episodes she was in. Wish they would have gotten IU or Suzy or T-ara's Hyomin, the episodes with them are hilarious. I would have died of happiness if Yoon Eun Hye joined.

I know what you mean. I didn't like the episodes with her either...and I hope there all of the cast will stay and not get changed with her!!!!
Although I'm rewatching RM eps now I still think that RM should give a HEART ATTACK warning!!!!!! Everytime (especially with Jaesuk's own missions (Yoomes Bond or Yooruce Willis, awww, I always mix them together and don't know the right one, however, both are excellent^^) I think my heart is going to burst because of excitement!!!!
soracantabile wrote: yeah...but perhaps something like new couple in RM..with...let say,,kwang soo?LOL
or actually she can be girl version of haha..
she can act very childish, since she is still young..

altho i prefer something new..

I think we should have someone who can rival Sparta Kook! Would love to see him defeated aha!
KimWanHee wrote: I know what you mean. I didn't like the episodes with her either...and I hope there all of the cast will stay and not get changed with her!!!!
Although I'm rewatching RM eps now I still think that RM should give a HEART ATTACK warning!!!!!! Everytime (especially with Jaesuk's own missions (Yoomes Bond or Yooruce Willis, awww, I always mix them together and don't know the right one, however, both are excellent^^) I think my heart is going to burst because of excitement!!!!

I love Yoomes Bond missions! SOOO FUNNY! Agree with the heart attack warning...I laugh so much it hurts :)
Just watched episode 98...Zombie Attack!!...not as funny as the previous 2 episodes (with PJS) though...Gary is SO lazy :D hahaha... side note: i hope they invite MinHo and YongHwa again someday...they are both so competitive..it would be fun to see them
KamZ wrote: Just watched episode 98...Zombie Attack!!...not as funny as the previous 2 episodes (with PJS) though...Gary is SO lazy :D hahaha...

side note: i hope they invite MinHo and YongHwa again someday...they are both so competitive..it would be fun to see them

yeah,,not really funny..
but perhaps the staffs are busy preparing the 100th episode so they kind of "take a break" for ep 98 and 99.. :D
KamZ wrote: Just watched episode 98...Zombie Attack!!...not as funny as the previous 2 episodes (with PJS) though...Gary is SO lazy :D hahaha...

side note: i hope they invite MinHo and YongHwa again someday...they are both so competitive..it would be fun to see them

yeah,,not really funny..
but perhaps the staffs are busy preparing the 100th episode so they kind of "take a break" for ep 98 and 99.. :D
Watched up to ep79! Suk Jin was daebak!! Didnt see it coming! Whilst I love everyone in it...Kookie and Mong Ji are annoying me! They win at everything...goddamn those talented duo!! Thats why I'm hoping some can rival then appear!! I really wanted Suk Jin to win ep79, Kookie would be humiliated ahahahaha!!
Just finished ep. 99... it was HILARIOUS!!! especially during the water slap game I was rolling from laughter... Running Man DAEBAK!!! Can't wait for the special 100th episode and I wish it runs until I'm a grandmother who can't even see what's on the screen (if there will be screens when I'm a granny... maybe they'll install everything we need in our heads :p)
just watched ep. 99...much better than the previous ep. but i still somehow miss Park Ji Sung lol... there were quite a few funny moments in this ep...i agree with VS..that water slap was hilarious... can't wait to watch what's in store for us in the next episode....the 100th episode ^^