KamZ wrote: Kim Soo Hyun will appear on Running Man

Can't Wait!!!!!!! :)

OMG!!! Same here.
Thanks for letting us know. < 3

Btw, I watched the 100th episode. It wasn't that grate, but had some seriously funny moments as Haha and Jae Suk's kisses. OMG
Anyways, it seems like in the next episodes Ji Hyo will have a "special" role, and I know that it will be funny, it's always like that when she's one of the "main leads" of the episode.
KamZ wrote: Kim Soo Hyun will appear on Running Man

Can't Wait!!!!!!! :)

I can't wait either! <3

Sayers wrote: OMG!!! Same here.
Thanks for letting us know. < 3

Btw, I watched the 100th episode. It wasn't that grate, but had some seriously funny moments as Haha and Jae Suk's kisses. OMG
Anyways, it seems like in the next episodes Ji Hyo will have a "special" role, and I know that it will be funny, it's always like that when she's one of the "main leads" of the episode.

I agree, it wasn't spectacular, but I liked it because of the funny moments: "Hercules!" lol
travis wrote:

OMG!! Best video ever! ROFL!!
I was really curious about that "Of course" thingie! lol
Thanks travis. Made my day. < 3
hehe~ episode 100! <3 love the god theme ^^ Yoon Eun Hye stuff was hilarious---of course---- XD
steciLovesDramas wrote: hehe~ episode 100! <3
love the god theme ^^ Yoon Eun Hye stuff was hilarious---of course---- XD

it was...i was literally lol-ing then...thanks to Lis-ssi (or was it someone else?!!) i had watched that particular scene from "dangyeonhaji" a while back..so i knew what they were referring to :D
wa~ kim so hyun next week! <3

and i like ep 101...it's funny!
"stupid ahjussi" was LOL! :))
and *the guests are stupid spy!LOL..even garry might do better..keke..and poor jong shin...he is teamed with another weak man and a kid he doesn't like..LOL*
Just watched this for the first time. It was HILARIOUS!!! I was laughing the whole time :)
some RM gifs i just found hilarious! <3

the ultimate RM hunter and scaredy cat grasshopper :P

how to make RM members to stay calm and to keep them from making lots of noise

soracantabile wrote: wa~ kim so hyun next week! <3

and i like ep 101...it's funny!
"stupid ahjussi" was LOL! :))
and *the guests are stupid spy!LOL..even garry might do better..keke..and poor jong shin...he is teamed with another weak man and a kid he doesn't like..LOL*

i just watched it too...it was hilarious...and i was literally rofl-ing when the kid said "pabo ahjussi" bahahahaaaa....
can't wait to watch the next...Kim Soo Hyun..aaaaaaaah
ah, another moment that made me literally ROFL-ing..
when GS tried the cross-the-line thing...

kekeke
how about Jae Suk?!...his hand position...hilarious...:D and later on...in the "find the witness" game...so funny...i was looking at their drawings and LOL-ing :D...esp. Yoon Do Hyun, Jae Suk and Kwang Soo..the worst but the funniest too...:D :D
LOL....true!his hand was funny!
and he keep doing that even when he knows already that that's weird..haha
also Kookie's first try...
how they humiliated uri Kookie.. rofl

hahaha...but from the description,,it was really a baby!lol
applaud for GS, the only one who drew a granny...
*but no one gets right..LOL*