phoenixtearz9 wrote: I started watching this show on kshowonline, and they had all the older eps subbed...

really? i couldnt find them ;o and alot had broken links ;x qq :(

just watched ep 84-85 guest big bang :D
nekoblah wrote: lots of broken links on kshownow ;x just watched ep75 like this a whole lot better :D siwon and minho<3 and sohee was so adorable

I am watching it on kshownow now too, but I can't figure out how to watch the first episodes lol but I did watch the one with minho and siwon and also the two bigbang episodes..
goldenseal50 wrote: I am watching it on kshownow now too, but I can't figure out how to watch the first episodes lol but I did watch the one with minho and siwon and also the two bigbang episodes..

high five xD same as me, i think i'm just going to watch this when i'm super bored, i prefer something with a plot then reality show xD
nekoblah wrote: high five xD same as me, i think i'm just going to watch this when i'm super bored, i prefer something with a plot then reality show xD

well I am really bored that's why I am watching it and it is good for a laugh :)

I wish all the episodes of queen inha's man would come out at once that's the only good thing I've seen lately
after watching the big bang ep i noticed how short taeyang really is, and now i'm officially a fan of TOP
soracantabile wrote:
so I guess, next week will be started with a video by Jisung (like what they have with Jackie Chan)

You were right.
LisNoir wrote: You were right.

haha..i guess i watched too many RM that i can read PD-nim's mind..lol..jk

btw, i read a news,,yoo jae suk won't join the team for ep 97..
he has a schedule in S.korea, so he has to back there on the filming day..(tomorrow, i think..)
wonder who will be the main MC then...
soracantabile wrote: haha..i guess i watched too many RM that i can read PD-nim's mind..lol..jk

btw, i read a news,,yoo jae suk won't join the team for ep 97..
he has a schedule in S.korea, so he has to back there on the filming day..(tomorrow, i think..)
wonder who will be the main MC then...

Jejejeje...

Hmm, I wonder who they'll invite.

I'm laughing a lot now. "The most dangerous element: neighborhood kids" Buajajajaja....
LisNoir wrote: Jejejeje...

Hmm, I wonder who they'll invite.

I'm laughing a lot now. "The most dangerous element: neighborhood kids" Buajajajaja....

LOL..and that really true..

also at the introduction scene..laughed a lot at jong kook' job LOL
he was going to be tiger flower..HAHA

for thailand episode..they'll invite IU for ep 96..
and for ep 97,,joong ki is back!!!i think he will replace jaesuk, and IU will still be the guest..
soracantabile wrote: LOL..and that really true..

also at the introduction scene..laughed a lot at jong kook' job LOL
he was going to be tiger flower..HAHA

for thailand episode..they'll invite IU for ep 96..
and for ep 97,,joong ki is back!!!i think he will replace jaesuk, and IU will still be the guest..

Jajaja, I was howling with laughter when I saw his job. Those kids....LOL

Awesome!! Joong Ki <3! And I like when IU is a guest...lol

I liked most of the episode, but I'm not happy about who won... Why does Ji Hyo always win when she does nothing, but betray. And they say Kwang Soo is the icon of betrayal when she is worse! lol

I liked the Sistar and MBLAQ appearances. Shame that they got the goal And Park Ji Sung will be on the next episode and they are gonna play psychic (supernatural) soccer. That should be interesting....lol
I started to watch Running man, too bad that I can't find a lot of them with sub. =( I really love that sparta Kook, it is funny every Sparta appears, everyone go panicked xD Yonghwa is amazing at ep 7 and ep 35-36 with Daesung <3 =D Gary, yes the peaceful Gary ~ I love all of them! =D
@lisnoir
haha...it was too easy, *the goal*..but joon was funny!!LOL

yeah,,gwang soo does less betrayal, but the thing is he betrays in the middle of the game..
while *jihyo* betrays to end the game..so at least the one got betrayed still has a lot of screen time..lol

yup!!next week will be running man version of shaolin soccer, right? something like that, it seems...
park ji sung also will be there on ep 97..so actually he will become the first guest to come out in 3 consecutive episodes..
and on ep 97,,someone said (not officially announced, tho..still a rumor)..there also some manchester united players join the episode..

@gurky
yonghwa is the best guest so far, i think...
he is the most capable guest..the members even said he is not a guest but he is like a part of the members..haha
Gurky wrote: I started to watch Running man, too bad that I can't find a lot of them with sub. =(

I really love that sparta Kook, it is funny every Sparta appears, everyone go panicked xD
Yonghwa is amazing at ep 7 and ep 35-36 with Daesung <3 =D
Gary, yes the peaceful Gary ~
I love all of them! =D

I love when Yong Hwa is a guest. <3 They should invite him again :D
soracantabile wrote: @lisnoir
haha...it was too easy, *the goal*..but joon was funny!!LOL

yeah,,gwang soo does less betrayal, but the thing is he betrays in the middle of the game..
while *jihyo* betrays to end the game..so at least the one got betrayed still has a lot of screen time..lol

yup!!next week will be running man version of shaolin soccer, right? something like that, it seems...
park ji sung also will be there on ep 97..so actually he will become the first guest to come out in 3 consecutive episodes..
and on ep 97,,someone said (not officially announced, tho..still a rumor)..there also some manchester united players join the episode..

@gurky
yonghwa is the best guest so far, i think...
he is the most capable guest..the members even said he is not a guest but he is like a part of the members..haha

Yes, it was too easy and Lee Joon <3 was very funny. Jajaja..I think I'll re-watch that part again. I laughed when Ji Hyo spotted G.O. I think that was her best moment in all of the episode...lol

And true he does betray in the middle of it...lol But still!!! LOL I just don't like when she has such easy wins..

They really squeezed the juice out of his appearance. lol

And I agree about YongHwa. <3
I would like to see Yonghwa vs Sparta Kook again ~ xd Also I love the Big Bang around episode 85-86 I guess. TOP is funny how he looks at dinosaurs and DaeSung scolds him not looking at them. SeungRi is cute =D