I had a lot of healthy laugh during ep.95... hahaha~
I love this show SO MUCH!!!
I just cracked when in the beginning Kwang Soo's eye didn't match... why are they bullying him so much, I'm already guessing their evil doings to my poor Kwang Goo!!!
Kwang Sooya, kwenchana, saranghae!!! <3 :p
LisNoir wrote: I'm laughing a lot now. "The most dangerous element: neighborhood kids" Buajajajaja....

hahah that was funny...
plus Gary scolding/fighting with the kids..too cute and funny lol

soracantabile wrote: also at the introduction scene..laughed a lot at jong kook' job LOL
he was going to be tiger flower..HAHA

for thailand episode..they'll invite IU for ep 96..
and for ep 97,,joong ki is back!!!i think he will replace jaesuk, and IU will still be the guest..

will be good to see JoongKi ^^...although i think i will miss JaeSuk heh..IU is sweet, i liked her previous eps

LisNoir wrote: Jajaja, I was howling with laughter when I saw his job. Those kids....LOL
I liked most of the episode, but I'm not happy about who won... Why does Ji Hyo always win when she does nothing, but betray. And they say Kwang Soo is the icon of betrayal when she is worse! lol

I liked the Sistar and MBLAQ appearances. Shame that they got the goal And Park Ji Sung will be on the next episode and they are gonna play psychic (supernatural) soccer. That should be interesting....lol

i wasn't happy about the winner too.."____" always gets it too easy.."____" never even works hard for it.."____" must have a trunk full of gold by now loool..
yea i like their appearances too..i wish MBLAQ had stayed a little longer..it was too short..and they were hilarious..so clueless and funny lool..
Tiger flower was too funny..but i like JaeSuk's job too and i laughed so hard when he said he's just been working for 10mins and had to leave already hahahahaah

soracantabile wrote: yup!!next week will be running man version of shaolin soccer, right? something like that, it seems...
park ji sung also will be there on ep 97..so actually he will become the first guest to come out in 3 consecutive episodes..
and on ep 97,,someone said (not officially announced, tho..still a rumor)..there also some manchester united players join the episode..

yonghwa is the best guest so far, i think...
he is the most capable guest..the members even said he is not a guest but he is like a part of the members..haha

looking forward to the next episode ^_^...actually i say that almost every week so basically i look forward to watching each and every RM ep. lol

oooh YongHwa <3...he's a sweetheart *sigh* lol

LisNoir wrote: Yes, it was too easy and Lee Joon <3 was very funny. Jajaja..I think I'll re-watch that part again. I laughed when Ji Hyo spotted G.O. I think that was her best moment in all of the episode...lol

And true he does betray in the middle of it...lol But still!!! LOL I just don't like when she has such easy wins..

yeah too easy but funny as hell bahhahahaha...poor guy was so frightened lol

i don't like it either when "____" wins so easily and "____" does it almost all the time..not fair!! lol

PinkDiamond wrote: Because of Running Man, I now know who the members of Sistar are. And this is so off topic, but after watching Dream High, I feel that Hyorin's voice is way too good to be clunked together in a group. However that's my opinion...now back to Running Man...Why didn't they give MBLAQ more airtime? I could've watched them the whole episode. They were so goofy and unprepared.

same here lol..
although i still wouldn't be able to name them or recognize them outside of RM lol...i just know HyoRin (although i didn't know she was from Sistar...before Lis-ssi give me that glare...i know!! i know!! you've told me a few times already but i still didn't know lol..i remembered her name that was more than enough for me lool)...and yeah, PD, i think she has a really strong vocal..she probably will go solo in the future...

VioletSakura wrote: I just cracked when in the beginning Kwang Soo's eye didn't match... why are they bullying him so much, I'm already guessing their evil doings to my poor Kwang Goo!!!

lol that was funny
Song Joong Ki, Kim Jong Guk, and Gary are spotted on the scene of a charity football match by JS foundation

Song Joong Ki, Kim Jong Guk, and Gary were recently spotted on the scene of a charity football match by JS foundation.

On May 23 at 8:35p.m., the 2nd Asian Dream Cup, a charity football match by JS foundation, was held at Muang Thong Thani Stadium near Bangkok, Thailand, and it was live aired on SBS ESPN.

The match, between Thailand all-star team and Ji Sung Park?s friends, had a theme celebrating the 2002 Korea-Japan world cup.

Former 2002 Korea-Japan World Cup football stars Ahn Jung Hwan, Lee El Young, and Song Joong Guk took part in the meaningful event, and players in Europe, such as Lee Chung Young and Jung Dae Se, and Japanese footballer also showed up.

Meanwhile, some of the cast of SBS?s I Love Sunday-Running Man?Song Joong Ki, Kim Jong Guk, and Gary ?were spotted on the players? seats. The actor and the two singers were listed for substitutes.

The inaugural charity football tournament supporting young Asian players took place in Vietnam last year.

Proceeds from the game will be used to support Thai youth football and to help young flood victims.

Source: TV Report
I watched ep. 96 earlier and it was very funny!

He's Sekshy Gary for all of you...lol

started watching RM because of KARA's Jiyoung (thanks to her). eventho lately, it's became more scripted (dont bash me, it my 2cent), i just LOVE this show!
i have watched half of this episode (96) and i've loved it so far..it's been hilarious...Park Ji Sung is so cute...and wow that football match was daebak..he got to show his skills too and what a talented player!!
KamZ wrote: i have watched half of this episode (96) and i've loved it so far..it's been hilarious...Park Ji Sung is so cute...and wow that football match was daebak..he got to show his skills too and what a talented player!!

LOL, he is cute. And funny. I lol-ed even more when in the restaurant part Gary said "was that really your mother?" when they were all kidding around about Jae Suk buying IU a cha...lol
LisNoir wrote: LOL, he is cute. And funny. I lol-ed even more when in the restaurant part Gary said "was that really your mother?" when they were all kidding around about Jae Suk buying IU a cha...lol

i haven't seen that part yet lol..

and yeah, PJS is so funny..i mean he surprised me..i wasn't expecting it at all lol
love ep 96 a lot! surprised how jisung not only has skill in football, but also in variety show..LOL he is really funny! YJS said this in Family Outing.. "the time is now!" is the basic in variety show..and i think PJS knows it! nice!
this episode was SO awesome...loved every minute of it...can't wait for the next...i wonder who PJS will choose as his spy partner ^_^..Thailand here we come!!!! heh
KamZ wrote: this episode was SO awesome...loved every minute of it...can't wait for the next...i wonder who PJS will choose as his spy partner ^_^..Thailand here we come!!!! heh

i think it's YJS..
they showed it on the preview..YJS and PJS were shaking hands and said sth about the mission..
if it's really YJS,, LOL... i want to see how shocked KJK is.. his partners betray him..
not that he is not used to it, but it's from a group of 3, the other 2 betray him..lol
soracantabile wrote: i think it's YJS..
they showed it on the preview..YJS and PJS were shaking hands and said sth about the mission..
if it's really YJS,, LOL... i want to see how shocked KJK is.. his partners betray him..
not that he is not used to it, but it's from a group of 3, the other 2 betray him..lol

i think i saw that too..maybe it will be JaeSuk...but PJS did want to buy Kookie..he was too expensive lol..and so was JiHyo lol
LOL... and between YJS and SJH, they're 8000 difference.. SJH and KJK are high class spy..
soracantabile wrote: LOL...
and between YJS and SJH, they're 8000 difference..
SJH and KJK are high class spy..

lol they are..