that water slap... ROFLed when sukjin slapped them when they got right..haha but really,,big fail for kwang soo... -__-
soracantabile wrote: that water slap... ROFLed when sukjin slapped them when they got right..haha
but really,,big fail for kwang soo... -__-

i know hahahaaah..Kwang Soo is useless hahaah...he could have easily made a solid plan with HaHa..he chose to work alone and things went all haywire...what a waste of spies!! lol
KamZ wrote: i know hahahaaah..Kwang Soo is useless hahaah...he could have easily made a solid plan with HaHa..he chose to work alone and things went all haywire...what a waste of spies!! lol

true!! actually they could just *plan to lure someone from their team so they don't oust their own team member..haha didn't even get a chance to do anything as spy..lol*
soracantabile wrote: true!! actually they could just *plan to lure someone from their team so they don't oust their own team member..haha didn't even get a chance to do anything as spy..lol*

i know.."they" could have easily done that...pabo!!! lol
Wasn't KwangSoo cool?? :p He blocked the barber's hand when he was combing him? :p
VioletSakura wrote: Wasn't KwangSoo cool?? :p He blocked the barber's hand when he was combing him? :p

wasn't he got help from the strength of spray?LOL...poor him..must be hurt.. >_<
but indeed...must be still hard to blocked that man.. :D
soracantabile wrote: wasn't he got help from the strength of spray?LOL...poor him..must be hurt.. >_<
but indeed...must be still hard to blocked that man.. :D

But of course Kookie was incredible... in front of him the man was a light leaf... how he was shaking the poor man's hand... haha~ I was laughing so hard!!!
VioletSakura wrote: But of course Kookie was incredible... in front of him the man was a light leaf... how he was shaking the poor man's hand... haha~ I was laughing so hard!!!

Haha me too.

Btw, am I the only one really curious about Lee Kwang Soo's real personality? I mean it's obvious that he's AMAZING at acting like a fool.
Dufresne wrote: Haha me too.

Btw, am I the only one really curious about Lee Kwang Soo's real personality? I mean it's obvious that he's AMAZING at acting like a fool.

I imagine him very playful and easy-going ^^
VioletSakura wrote: I imagine him very playful and easy-going ^^

Yeah. Anyways he's still awesome even tough I feel like killing him when he's on his "betrayer mood*
Dufresne wrote: Yeah. Anyways he's still awesome even tough I feel like killing him when he's on his "betrayer mood*

:D I LuuuuuuuV him when he's bad... when he's good, he's always being bullied by everyone, he lets them taste their own medicine in a worse way, hihi~ :p
anyone seen this comic?
it's funny..lol

ROFL at the post above. Love it. < 3
KamZ wrote: i know hahahaaah..Kwang Soo is useless hahaah...he could have easily made a solid plan with HaHa..he chose to work alone and things went all haywire...what a waste of spies!! lol

Jajaja...true.

soracantabile wrote: true!! actually they could just *plan to lure someone from their team so they don't oust their own team member..haha didn't even get a chance to do anything as spy..lol*

When I saw that he was picked as a spy. I knew it would be a fail. lol <-

I was laughing so hard when HaHa kicked his nametag...lol

KamZ wrote: i know.."they" could have easily done that...pabo!!! lol

They could have...lol

Dufresne wrote: Haha me too.

I wonder too.

Dufresne wrote: Yeah. Anyways he's still awesome even tough I feel like killing him when he's on his "betrayer mood*

Ugh...me too. Although, sometimes it's funny, like when he takes Jong Kook's tag...lol

soracantabile wrote: anyone seen this comic?
it's funny..lol

LOL!

I liked this episode, it was fun and for me it was better than ep. 98. Now I can't wait to see what they are doing for their 100th episode special!
LisNoir wrote:
Ugh...me too. Although, sometimes it's funny, like when he takes Jong Kook's tag...lol

I liked this episode, it was fun and for me it was better than ep. 98. Now I can't wait to see what they are doing for their 100th episode special!

It's always funny when someone takes of KSK's name tag. The guy deserves it. lol He's too damn strong. This reminded that I miss the old episodes.

Can't wait for their 100th episode. < 3 I hope that it will make me laugh.. like, a lot. I kinda need it.
And IF Mss Mong is out I'm so not watching it anymore... Okay, I'm lying, I love the others too, but still...