PinkDiamond wrote: It's a good thing there are subs. I never know what Gary is saying! LOL

Jajajaja, true.

I can't help, but feel pity for Suk Jin...lol
PinkDiamond wrote: Spoiler in white:

I don't feel bad for him b/c he was over confident, the crazy man! Why'd he have to go and provoke Sparta! Duh! He deserved to get his tag taken off. If he gets the other two pulled off I'm going to laugh.

Also, I'm sitting here mad right now screaming, "OhMGee Kwang Soo just write a name for crying out loud. Aigoo!

Spoiler: I've seen the episode twice and I still laugh. Oh, the good stuff is about to come. I was antsy too at Kwang Soo.

I enjoyed the episode the second time around as much as I did the first time...lol
PinkDiamond wrote: I am thoroughly enjoying this episode! It's not the old format, but I love when they pit them against each other! I like the competitive episodes.

Omo! Haha's power is AWESOME!

Yep, HaHa's power is awesome! I feel like watching the first Survival Game again...lol
PinkDiamond wrote: Lis, I feel like they give Ji Hyo the most advantages because she is the only female. In my opinion, she really was the one who had the best power.

I'm glad Kwang Soo learned a lesson and did what he did.

Did you finish the episode?
PinkDiamond wrote: That was an awesome episode! I really enjoyed it!

It was, wasn't it!?! I was so happy, two episodes which brought the old RM feeling back...jejeje
PinkDiamond wrote: Lis, I feel like they give Ji Hyo the most advantages because she is the only female. In my opinion, she really was the one who had the best power.

I'm glad Kwang Soo learned a lesson and did what he did.

she did have the best power lol
and awww kwang soo, he didn't expect that, did he?! i just wuv him..his expressions esp. <3 lol
so i just watched ep. 74 and it was awesome ^_^
That's awesome! The grasshopper won! :D
Yoo Jae Suk’s devotion to his wife touches hearts

If there’s one thing that makes our jaded hearts melt just a little, it’s a great love story. Comedian Yoo Jae Suk earned bonus points with the public recently after one of his acts of devotion for his wife was revealed online.

On December 30th, an online community site posted a screen cap from a broadcast representative’s Twitter. The captured tweet read: ”After our after-party, a Happy Together PD saw Yoo Jae Suk packing up food. He asked, “Why are you packing that?” and a bashful Yoo Jae Suk laughingly answered, “Whatever food I [eat] that I think tastes good, my wife seems to think so as well. That’s why I wanted to take this to her. That’s okay, right?””

After reading this post, netizens gushed over Yoo Jae Suk’s thoughtfulness. “True, sincere charisma“, “Na Kyung Eun must be so happy“, “The more I see him, the more I think he’s such a great role model,” they wrote.

Yoo Jae Suk met his wife Na Kyung Eun on the MBC program “Infinity Challenge” and they married in 2008. Na Kyung Eun and Yoo Jae Suk have welcomed a son last year named Ji Ho.

Meanwhile, on December 29th, Yoo Jae Suk won the “Best Male Entertainer Award”at the “MBC Entertainment Awards“.

Source + Photo: Star Today |via: Nate & allkpop
Siwon, Minho, Sohee, Sulli, and Hyorin to appear on ‘Running Man’

In the recent ‘Running Man’ recording, Super Junior‘s Siwon, SHINee‘s Minho, Wonder Girls‘ Sohee, f(x)‘s Sulli, and SISTAR‘s Hyorin appeared together as a team to compete in the race showdown.

The opening recording was held at the entrance of Gimpo Airport, and the ‘Running Man’ members couldn’t hide their happiness as they greeted the idol stars.

One of the challenges was called the ‘Arithmetic Race’ as it involved finding numbers and math symbols, and combine them to complete the mission.

They were also seen singing at a recording of ‘1000 Songs Challenge‘ at the SBS studio to complete another mission.

Catch the episode on January 1st, 2012 to usher in the new year with a bang!

Source: Osen |via: Nate & allkpop
‘Running Man’ to air “Actors who will light up 2012″ special

The latest guests for popular SBS variety program, ‘Running Man‘ have been revealed via SNS (Social Networking Services) in Korea after fans spotted the crew recording in Yeosu city in South Jeolla Province.

Initially, news had spread that actor, Jo In Sung would be appearing after furious exchanges on SNS by netizens but it was later rebutted by Jo’s agency who expressed that he was actually at home.

Further clarification came from the PD of Running Man who revealed that the actual guests were actors Ji Jin Hee, Joo Sang Wook, Lee Chun Hee, and Kim Sung Soo. The concept of the episode would be “Actors who will light up 2012” and will air in mid January 2012 over two Sundays.

Source: OSEN |via: Nate & soompi