I want to see this one so badly but i cant find it anywhere :(
anyone have any links?
boogerbrain95 wrote: I want to see this one so badly but i cant find it anywhere :(
anyone have any links?

You mean Ep. 75? If you do, that one won't air until Sunday. :) I'm also want to watch it. The last two episodes of RM have been awesome. <3 Running Man. :D

@LV, that looks promising. I liked Ji Jin Hee in Dong Yi. Was Lee Chun Hee the one in Family Outing with Jae Suk and Joong Kook? His face looks familiar.
LisNoir wrote: You mean Ep. 75? If you do, that one won't air until Sunday. :) I'm also want to watch it. The last two episodes of RM have been awesome. <3 Running Man. :D

@LV, that looks promising. I liked Ji Jin Hee in Dong Yi. Was Lee Chun Hee the one in Family Outing with Jae Suk and Joong Kook? His face looks familiar.

no i mean the entire thing. i cant seem to find it
boogerbrain95 wrote: no i mean the entire thing. i cant seem to find it

Check your PM's.
aaaaaah it's just one of my favorite variety shows EVER i looooooove every single cast member <333 LOL but my favorite episode would definitely be choi min soo grasshopper hunting >,< it's so hilarious

I love that correlations chart!
LisNoir wrote: I love that correlations chart!

na du lol..esp. the Jail Regulars Trio looool
I love the chart. I think they forgot one of Ji Hyo's other name - Blank Ji Hyo.
Christy, Mong Jihyo means Blank Jihyo.
LisNoir wrote: Christy, Mong Jihyo means Blank Jihyo.

Ok, I though Mong was a name from episodes i haven't seen yet.
watched ep. 46 & 47 with KHJ...(^_^)..khj really did nothing in ep. 47 lol..and he kind of disappointed me in ep. 46..but he's cute so i forgive him loool
kamz wrote: watched ep. 46 & 47 with KHJ...(^_^)..khj really did nothing in ep. 47 lol..and he kind of disappointed me in ep. 46..but he's cute so i forgive him loool

Jajajajaja...I forgot what ep. 47 was about besides the authors.
Running Man Special Stage @ 2011 SBS Ent. Award : Kim Jong Kook and Haha

Running Man won the best variety show for 2011 at SBS awards =D
LisNoir wrote: Running Man Special Stage @ 2011 SBS Ent. Award : Kim Jong Kook and Haha

Omg, Kwang Soo and his robot dance! Haha