How far is everyone on running man?
I'm excited about next episode "Best Couple Race", can we look forward to sweet moments between our Monday Couple ?? :p They should have invited more girls, for Giraffe and Kim Jong Kook !
squishy8i8 wrote: How far is everyone on running man?

I'm all up to date apart from this weeks episode ^_^
I loved the romance between kwanso and the giraffe - i found it soo captivating (it's contending for my top moments of running man)
How far are you?
I want Song Joong Ki to make a come back special like appearance, it will be fun ! I really would like to see his bromance with Gwang Soo.
0000 wrote: I want Song Joong Ki to make a come back special like appearance, it will be fun !
I really would like to see his bromance with Gwang Soo.

Hopefully Kwang Soo will be a real bro and won't nail Joong Ki's sister this time >:
I see there are a lot of Running Man fans here. :D Nice to meet you! I'm new in this forum. I really really really love Running Man. I consider it already as an important piece of my life. :>
tvxqjung wrote: I see there are a lot of Running Man fans here. :D

Nice to meet you! I'm new in this forum. I really really really love Running Man. I consider it already as an important piece of my life. :>

I know what you mean xD I've caught up completely and now need constant fixes of it ^_^ what episode are you on?
For subtitles you can directly go to the original subber's website: http://www.kshownow.net
_VIP_ wrote: I know what you mean xD I've caught up completely and now need constant fixes of it ^_^ what episode are you on?

I'm on the latest episode XD

Although I'm rewatching it all, am now in episode 13.
I really gotta start watching again, ever since I started watching dramas I've stopped watching Running Man... I shall start watching it again... When I'm done with my latest drama...
tvxqjung wrote: I'm on the latest episode XD

Although I'm rewatching it all, am now in episode 13.

Its been a while since i've watched like the first 60 or so episodes so i'm planning on re-watching soon as well ^_^
DiaNine wrote: I really gotta start watching again, ever since I started watching dramas I've stopped watching Running Man... I shall start watching it again... When I'm done with my latest drama...

I balance my dramas and variety shows out for instance since running man is defo subbed by tues the first thing i would watch is running man on a tues regardless of if im marathoning a drama because i find it refreshing when i continue the marathon later xD But this week i've had to delay it till today because of coursework :'(
I watched ep 144 last night and is it just me, or has Kwang Soo sexier and more airtime?
phoenixtearz9 wrote: I watched ep 144 last night and is it just me, or has Kwang Soo sexier and more airtime?

Kwang Soo's new hairstyle does suit him better than the previous one. He's been getting more airtime. Although in ep. 144 he didn't get a lot of it. That might have to do with Suk Jin being his partner, but that's just what I think.