Ari_Lee wrote: Jejeje, yeah. He gets points for effort.

I liked the last episode with Yoo Ah In. I'm not really his fan, but it was a good episode.

oh didnt watch that ep yet ... i just started watching RM from ep1 and caught up to ~50ish and watched some ep here and there with ppl i like
my favorite ep atm from all the ones i watched so far is ep 56 :)
As much as i love running man, episodes are getting less interesting every week TT
Yoo Ah In was sooo cute in this ep ! Annyeong Ah In ~ lol But I agree I miss the concept of the first episodes...
MeiLi wrote:
But I agree I miss the concept of the first episodes...

Really? This is just my personal opnion, but I think the first episodes were kinda repetitive. It was always a hide and seek with the same teams hiding and seeking. Now they have a wider variety of games and concepts. I love it when they come up with a whole story as a setting for the games, like on the ghost ep with Suzy or on the Avengers ep. Those are always my fave ones :3
The only thing I miss from the earlier eps is Younghwa being there like al the time TT.TT
SBS, make him a permanent member please <33
I also have to agree that the original concept was the best. I so miss the thrill of watching the bells hide and seek. And the punishments, lol! I admit, some of the games they have introduced later on were awesome, and I loved when they went to other countries, but I am really getting tired of that pressure mat thing. They use it all the time now. And to me, the running man cast doesn't seem as competitive when they play now as they did before. I'm sorry lillith, but I'm going to disagree with you. I really dislike when they force them into playing around a storyline. There is no creativity. Please don't hate me for saying this. I dislike the storylines even more than when they overdid the spy thing. But I do agree that they need to bring back Younghwa more. XD
FullDex wrote:
I'm sorry lillith, but I'm going to disagree with you. I really dislike when they force them into playing around a storyline. There is no creativity. Please don't hate me for saying this. I dislike the storylines even more than when they overdid the spy thing.

But I do agree that they need to bring back Younghwa more. XD

Of course I wouldn't hate you for saying that. Everyone has a different taste and is entitled to their own opinion, right? I was just voicing my own opinion without the intentions of offending anyone as well. And of course I can't hate you if you still agree on me on the Yonghwa point ;DD
I know, I just thought I'd make sure you knew I meant no offense. Sometimes things come across as harsh when reading them on the internet instead of hearing it said. <3 I'd have to say he was one of the best, if not thee best guest they ever had on the show.
I agree that they should make YongHwa a regular. <3

Today's episode wasn't as fun as the last few episodes, but I'm just glad Ji Hyo didn't win again. Although the one of the two I wanted to win didn't win.
ahaha ep 62 yeon hee is too cute
episode 165 (DF76) was sweet all about Kwang Su's fan. I can't believe how good of shape they are all in. I'm talking about climbing that rock wall that has got to be hard as well as scary.
loved the heirs ep! Jin Hyuk and won bin was too funny! totally different from their usual image and wow Park Shin Hye can dance
It was a Heirs episode, which totally felt like BoF one. I thought my ears were going to bleed every time they put "Almost Paradise" as bg music. But it was a pretty fun episode and the guests were funny.
PinkDiamond wrote: But what I don't love is how they continue to bully Kwang Soo. Yes, I understand it's supposed to be funny, and at first the little jokes and pranks were cute. Now I find them annoying. I hope Kwang Soo gets some variety revenge!

I totally agree with you. Recently, I have been finding Kwang Soo very attractive, but I am getting very tired of the way he is treated. And, if that is a true representation of how Koreans treat the youngest or person younger, I think Koreans really need to take a look at something called bullying. It was great to see an episode revolving around his fan.