nekoblah wrote: oh wow so lettuce couple dont have a fan meet farewell

Are you on the ssagchu couple farewell?
darkangel662008 wrote: Are you on the ssagchu couple farewell?

i'm done with that :( the next couple got introduced alrready
nekoblah wrote: i'm done with that :( the next couple got introduced alrready

That's my most hated episode:)
darkangel662008 wrote: That's my most hated episode:)

i'm not happy how it ended too -.- disappointed ... but i'm continuing on and i'm liking the new couple :)
nekoblah wrote: i'm not happy how it ended too -.- disappointed ... but i'm continuing on and i'm liking the new couple :)

Why? I hated it because it made me cry..sob..I felt that I'm the one breaking up wih Hyun Joong..kekeke!!!
But seriously, Hwangbo makes me cry..her statements..Like when she said that it would be hard for her future husband, because she will always remember how Hyun Joong care for her..like buying her medicine and those things...I felt really bad for her:(
darkangel662008 wrote: Why? I hated it because it made me cry..sob..I felt that I'm the one breaking up wih Hyun Joong..kekeke!!!
But seriously, Hwangbo makes me cry..her statements..Like when she said that it would be hard for her future husband, because she will always remember how Hyun Joong care for her..like buying her medicine and those things...I felt really bad for her:(

yea i do feel bad for Hwangbo too ;x i feel she put more effort into this compare to Hyun Joong. i was searching up to see if there is any article of them about the london Olympic since they made that promise ... but no signs :[
ant couple farewell was really touching
nekoblah wrote: ant couple farewell was really touching

Yup:) I'm really curious if they meet again so In Young can get the other pair of the shoes:)
Is there a place where i can watch only Ant couple scenes??
foaxa wrote: Is there a place where i can watch only Ant couple scenes??

Unlike other season which is subbed per couple..The season 1 where Ant couple included where subbed per whole episodes...
Aw~ just watched TeukSo last episode... why are they making the last episodes so short and containing NOTHING lately? I don't even have time to get touched... I was crying bowls when Goguma or Adam, or Khuntoria were separating... now they are just getting cars, saying 'oh, is it the time?' say goodbye and gone...
Though, I should mention, TeukSo performed the most natural kiss in the history (I mean the couples I have seen) of WGM... :)
VioletSakura wrote: Aw~ just watched TeukSo last episode... why are they making the last episodes so short and containing NOTHING lately? I don't even have time to get touched... I was crying bowls when Goguma or Adam, or Khuntoria were separating... now they are just getting cars, saying 'oh, is it the time?' say goodbye and gone...
Though, I should mention, TeukSo performed the most natural kiss in the history (I mean the couples I have seen) of WGM... :)

I agree with you! at least about that kiss! I still cryed through the whole episode even thought I didn't understand a word they said :D but that's only because I'm freaking cry baby! I cry so easy and when I saw Sora crying tears just could stop. I even cried when I saw ten seconds of khuntorias farewell. But why was it so short?

btw does anyone know where I can watch Kwanghee and Sunhwa's second episode? can't find it anywhere...
lol 3 new couple in season 1 and all the old ones are leaving :( only interesting one is Hyeong-don
Yess I know!! I find it really strange beacuse I was used with the old couple and love Leetuk and Sora so I'm a bit sad...also I'm afraid that the show will get a little boring with so many idols on it even though I love Lee Joon and can't wait for his first episode...also the idea with the villige is also interesting I guess, it's something new and refresing.Anyway I hope this new couples will be interesting to watch and won't dissapoint us! <3
Kangji and YoonJi didnt get a 100day wedding album thing was it cuz they poor? D: