darkangel662008 wrote: I agree..That's one of the reason I like the first season:) You can glimpse on everyone...
I still like their everywhere present container box..kekeke!!!

just watched the ep when they went to make their song ...
and then went utubing for their song ... regret doing that too many spoiler scene ... good thing i stopped it 1min in >.<
nekoblah wrote: just watched the ep when they went to make their song ...
and then went utubing for their song ... regret doing that too many spoiler scene ... good thing i stopped it 1min in >.<

It just fine..It will make you anticipate more:)
On which episode are you now? My favorite episode was the one they are wearing Hanbok in New Year:)
darkangel662008 wrote: It just fine..It will make you anticipate more:)
On which episode are you now? My favorite episode was the one they are wearing Hanbok in New Year:)

lol i'm not that fast >.< especially since i need to watch my dramas that air during the weekday :( went to watch faith so im still on ep 12
nekoblah wrote: lol i'm not that fast >.< especially since i need to watch my dramas that air during the weekday :( went to watch faith so im still on ep 12

Ep. 12??? I'll browse that episode in my file:)
I just finished watching the Goguma Couple and I'm thinking that maybe I shouldn't watch these, because they end and it is sad that they spend all that time getting close just to split. I thought about that when I started watching these, but it didn't really bother me when Leeteuk and Sora split. I thought they were cute and all, but I wasn't as invested. HHHMMM I think I will take some time away from this and reconsider whether I want to watch these or not. Plus it makes me curious to know if any of these couples keep dating each other after this is over. Oh and I wonder if people in Korea don't really kiss that much at first or if that is just idols for a show. Does anyone know?
purplenette wrote:
Oh and I wonder if people in Korea don't really kiss that much at first or if that is just idols for a show. Does anyone know?

I know what you mean.At first it was really strange for me bevause they are something between 21 nad 30 and are shy about holding hands...kissing seems something taboo for them:).......It's really strange and a little annoying.
darkangel662008 wrote: It just fine..It will make you anticipate more:)

just watched this ep lol ... the burp ... the dots on the face LOL
Aya97 wrote: I know what you mean.At first it was really strange for me bevause they are something between 21 nad 30 and are shy about holding hands...kissing seems something taboo for them:).......It's really strange and a little annoying.

Right!!! I feel like even if it is just for a show unless you have a real girlfriend or boyfriend, then what is the big deal???
purplenette wrote: I just finished watching the Goguma Couple and I'm thinking that maybe I shouldn't watch these, because they end and it is sad that they spend all that time getting close just to split. I thought about that when I started watching these, but it didn't really bother me when Leeteuk and Sora split. I thought they were cute and all, but I wasn't as invested. HHHMMM I think I will take some time away from this and reconsider whether I want to watch these or not. Plus it makes me curious to know if any of these couples keep dating each other after this is over.

Oh and I wonder if people in Korea don't really kiss that much at first or if that is just idols for a show. Does anyone know?

As far as I remember...Jujin and Lee Si Young dated and had a relationship after they starred here..They just broke up before Jujin went to Army..

And also the Brave Couple...I think someone told me that they dated for real after this..
darkangel662008 wrote: As far as I remember...Jujin and Lee Si Young dated and had a relationship after they starred here..They just broke up before Jujin went to Army..

And also the Brave Couple...I think someone told me that they dated for real after this..

That is really interesting to me. I don't think I'm the kind of person that could be detached, but since they are actors and singers and it is for tv, then I thought maybe they just distance themselves from it.
purplenette wrote: That is really interesting to me. I don't think I'm the kind of person that could be detached, but since they are actors and singers and it is for tv, then I thought maybe they just distance themselves from it.

That's what I think so... Cause after how many months/years being in the show and be together always..Doing fun and sweet things...But after they split..They are too awkward with each other...Way way too awkward...
darkangel662008 wrote: That's what I think so... Cause after how many months/years being in the show and be together always..Doing fun and sweet things...But after they split..They are too awkward with each other...Way way too awkward...

I guess it is confusing to me because it is a culture difference and a difference because they are idols and not just regular people. I watch a lot of reality shows, but I don't watch the Bachelor or anything like that because I don't see how they think that a person can pick someone to be with based on a tv show. This seems to be sorta like that. Not that they pick someone to be with, but the person they are paired with may just not be their type. I thought that Jung Yong Hwa found Seohyun to be sweet, but he didn't seem to be that in to her. It is like his type is more rocker chick than sweet and inocent.
purplenette wrote: I guess it is confusing to me because it is a culture difference and a difference because they are idols and not just regular people. I watch a lot of reality shows, but I don't watch the Bachelor or anything like that because I don't see how they think that a person can pick someone to be with based on a tv show. This seems to be sorta like that. Not that they pick someone to be with, but the person they are paired with may just not be their type. I thought that Jung Yong Hwa found Seohyun to be sweet, but he didn't seem to be that in to her. It is like his type is more rocker chick than sweet and inocent.

I also think that way...Their personality is quite opposite. So there's no possibility that Yonghwa fell for Seohyun...MAybe both of them just doing all those things for the show, with no emotional attachment...They are cute together but compare to other couple..they way to awkward with each other...You still feel the uneasiness even how hard they try...

In that Season I like Adam and Khuntoria then Goguma:)
darkangel662008 wrote: I also think that way...Their personality is quite opposite. So there's no possibility that Yonghwa fell for Seohyun...MAybe both of them just doing all those things for the show, with no emotional attachment...They are cute together but compare to other couple..they way to awkward with each other...You still feel the uneasiness even how hard they try...

In that Season I like Adam and Khuntoria then Goguma:)

Cool. I thought maybe I just wasn't into it. I have only watched two couples and the beginning of the new couples. I think I will just watch all of season 1 after this. However, right now I'm stuck on 1N2D season 2. Once I get caught up with that, then I will start watching these again...maybe...probably. LOL
purplenette wrote: Cool. I thought maybe I just wasn't into it. I have only watched two couples and the beginning of the new couples. I think I will just watch all of season 1 after this. However, right now I'm stuck on 1N2D season 2. Once I get caught up with that, then I will start watching these again...maybe...probably. LOL

What couples have you watched?
Before I'm super addicted with Season 1..I love all the couples and the format...
And in Season 2..Adam (My favorite couple ever) I will love them now and forever:)
Then Khuntoria and Goguma..I also started to watch the Campus Couple (Lee Jang Woo and Eun Jung) but got a little bored...But I'll go back to them soon:)